Crazy Strong and Loving It for Feb 8, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I will do D 16! I have DOMS in my biceps/back today, glad I am getting a massage today:p

DH and I took the dogs for a long walk yesterday. It's been awhile since I took the dogs for a walk. :( I couldn't walk on ice, lol! I don't mind the cold, I do mind the ice:confused:

Have a great Monday, everyone!

Good morning Lori and all who follow,

I am done with Meso 2 Disc 16 chest/shoulder & triceps! My upper body is fried! Doing weight training back to back, is tough.:confused: Glad this is over!

BBL need to stretch!

So today is Heart Smart day. I am VERY aware of this day because my dad died of heart disease. Well, a heart attack took him from me, but he had heart disease. His veins and arteries were covered with plaque and I am very susceptible to this disease. That's one reason I am thankful I am so healthy and workout like I do. I wish I had red to wear today. I don't own one red item of clothing.

So today was full body but my alarm clock didn't go off, (great way to honor heart smart day, huh?) Well, it did, but my kitties decided to turn the volume all the way down. They've done this twice now. I just taped it so it can't move again. I am a bit upset about not getting my workout in, and maybe if I have it in me I'll do it this evening. It's supersets so it should only take me about a half hour to get it done. I wish I was leaving work at 3, but today is my late day. :(

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is LIS lower body blast. I wanted to do it this morning, but I woke up at 3 with a headache so I took exedrine reset my alarm for 7 and went back to sleep.

Debbie-hope you get your workout in later.

Belinda-congrats on the DOMs and good job getting your workout done.

Hi ladies. Today was cardio for me. I had wanted to get up and workout early, but it just wasn't going to happen. Didn't sleep well at all. I was completely ready for work when DH asked if I'd looked outside. Um, no, it's dark and I'm grumpy. Well I wish I would have looked! Over 2 inches of snow. We have a 2 hour work delay so I got my cardio done after all. I did Step Blast.

Belinda - good job with your workouts. Enjoy that massage.

Debbie - I wish I had a red shirt I could get to you! I wore my red on Friday. Don't stress about the workout. Of course that's easy for me to say huh. I'd be stressed I know.

Roxie - hope that headache went away.

Hi to Chris, Wendy and Nora!!!

Hi girls:)

I'm checking in really late again so I'll be quick.

Here's today's workout :

Cardio Coach Volume 1= 39 min
Distance=3.0 miles
Calories burned=479

BPM's= were in the 78% range for warmup and the rest except for cool down was in the 80% to 89% range. This felt really awesome after doing cardio coach. I always feel so great after a cardio coach workout everytime, its a keeper!

P90X Chest & Back Week 11= 53 min
Calories burned= 434

P90X Ab RipperX= 16 min
Calories burned= 98

Total calories burned= 1011:eek:

Debbie- its ok that you didn't workout today, its good to have an unplanned rest day.

Belinda- I hope you're taking it easy on the Ms.Gladiator thing, LOL!!

Roxie- Yikes, bummer on the headache I hope that your feeling better now.

Heather- Good for you getting a workout in when you didn't think you could before work. Be careful driving in that snow. ;)

Chris- *Waves* I hope all is right with you today and your workout. Yeah! the Saints won:D

Wendy- *Waves* Take care;)

Seeya at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs to everyone!:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.