Crazy Strong and Loving It for Feb 7, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Instead of doing D 15 yesterday, I did a little shopping:p So today I will do D 15! I am almost halfway through STS;)

Heather hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday. You deserve it!

Roxie glad you enjoyed your workout yesterday.

Debbie the doctor told me to workout hard and don't lay around the house all day. This way once and for all they can rule out my heart. The doc did had me on a holter monitor a few times in the hopital, they ran all kinds of test on my heart (ultrasound you name it!) They wanted to see how my heard was working while I was working out, since this happend twice while I was working out. 5 Doctors cleard my heart. This is the doc who didn't wanted me to workout ony 25 % after I got released from the hopital. My DH was with me the entire time. The doc told me to push it but not to a point of passing out, that is what I did. Good news is, my heart is fine! The doc is not done testing, he still wants to know I this happend. I already have an appintment with Landstuhl for the beginning of March, they will run more test on me. BTW, this is the foam roller I am getting.

http://www.amazon.com/Altus-Athleti..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=122GJ4NRFXF3C1EJ1QP3

Wendy B&G got you good, lol! Nice job on the TM yesterday.

Chris glad you enjoy Cathe's rotaiton. LOL abut your DOMS. WTG on your wo yesterday.

Nora WOW on your workouts and cal burn yesterday. Enjoy your rest day today, you deserve it!

Have a great Sunday/rest day!

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Today is going to be a stretch day for me haven't decided what yet. We are expecting a major snow storm again today into tomarrow so I probably need to go to the grocery store. Don't need bread have more of that than I know what to do with advantage of being married to a bread man.

Belinda-good job with your workout glad you are finally getting to do sts.

Hi ladies. Today will be weights and cardio. Still trying to decide which disc to do. I have a bad habit of reaching for the same ones over and over again.

Belinda - good job getting D15 done!!

Roxie - our temps are just a tad too warm for snow, but we've got bad weather coming tomorrow with rain and possible sleet/ice. Ice is just the worst to me. Stay warm!

Chris - you got any DOMS going on???

Hi to Wendy, Nora, and Debbie!

Just finished SM with Resistance Band and attempted Meaghan Townsend AM yoga from Exercisetv but the dog decided she wanted to lick my face and lay on my mat and she isn't easy to move.

SM Stats:
17 min
0 in the zone
80 min hr
100 max hr
31 cals burned.

AM Yoga:
8 min
0 in the zone
99 min hr
123 max hr
25 cals burned.

I'm back to report my workout. Weights were really good today. The goal was to increase 1.25-2% this week and superset the exercises.
2 sets of 18 reps

SS #1
Static Lunges - 50# (up 10 from last week)
Deadlifts - 50# (up 10 from last week)

SS#2
Hammer Curls - 16# (up 1 from last week) almost hit failure on last set, really pushed myself.
Lateral Raises - 11# (up 1 from last week) almost hit failure on last set, really pushed myself.

SS#3
Double Arm Rows - 21.5# (up 1.5 from last week)
Chest Flyes - 21.5# (up 1.5 from last week)

After weights I did HiiT Pyramid then Pilates Abs from Abs Circuits.

Roxie - I have that same issue with trying to do yoga (or anything in the floor) with my pups all in my face. Really makes it hard to concentrate!

Checking in -

HSC for me today! I don't do this one often. There's not a lot of fun factor there for some reason....? But I got it done.
I'm off to make some turkey chili to take to a friends house for the game. Have a great day, ladies!

Heather I wished I would have copied that rotation that you and Debbie are doing (well I did until I went to the hospital), I really like it! Your weights are impressive, girl! WTG! What cardio did you end up doing?

Roxie I love SM with the RB! Nice goining, girl!

Wendy wtg on HSC! I don't pull that one out to often either, lol! Hope you enjoyed your turkey chilli:D

Have a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.