Crazy Strong and Loving It for Feb 4, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will go to the gym and do a weight workout today.

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great day and workout! BBL!

Hi girls,

I am done with CCPP, I went 4.25 miles:p Now I am tired! One more workout, than I am done for today!

I will be back later, need to get a good stretch in! See you all later!

Today was cardio and I chose MMA Kickboxing. That was one fun workout, I really enjoyed it. I also did the Core Conditioning at the end. I like that routine too.

HR STATS:
53 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
22 minutes in zone
27 minutes above zone
401 calories burned

This included the core work, too. I like these MMA workouts because they are around 40 minutes. I'm having a real hate relationship with cardio lately and it helps that these are shorter workouts. I use to be a cardio junkie. I wonder what the heck happened?

Belinda - Why are you workout out twice a day? You should take it easy after all you've been through.

Good morning,

I am done with D14! My legs are fried!

Debbie, the doctor told me to workout twice:( I am ready for a nap, lol!

Gotta run!

I managed a 3rd morning workout this week!!! I did cardio fusion. Was going to do abs but sort of ran out of steam. May do a yoga abs or pilates abs after work.

Nora - I still feel weird posting the weights b/c I don't think they are that terribly great. They have gone up with this recent rotation though. I also finally realized that it's ok to go heavy then either hit total failure or drop down, but until you try, you won't know what you can do. I think your weights look pretty good to me!

Debbie - I hear you on the cardio. I've started to hit a wall with it lately. 40 mins sounds like too long so then I feel like I have to go full speed, all out when I do those measly 40 mins just to get in the calorie burn.

Roxie - good job lady!!

Belinda - why did he/she tell you to do 2 workouts a day? Just curious? 2 shorter ones???

Hi Wendy and Chris!!!!

Good Morning!!

Today is a scheduled rest day on the rotation, but since there's no way I could work out on Sunday, I'm going to skip it and continue along. So it's IMAX 2, Blast Mania premix! It's *only* 41 minutes, I can do it, right? ACK! My chest and shoulders have some pretty good DOMS from PUB yesterday. Not so much the bi's and tri's .

Belinda: They TOLD you to work out twice? To try to push yourself and get some of the symptoms again, maybe? Be careful! How's your back feeling these days? ...

Debbie: I've been liking the shorter Shock Cardios too. The MMA KB is a little slower, but it's good to mix it in, I think. The ab work is VERY cool!

Nora: Good workout(s) yesterday!!!.. Thanks for explaining P90X+. So obviously, you're not bored with it then? .. I get kind of frustrated not seeing weight loss results too. But *I* totally know why. My eating. My eating habits pretty much maintain my weight, and it drives me crazy that, I can't lose 5 silly lbs and have my jeans be JUST a little better fitting!! I just wish I could exercise the weight away, and eat what I want. Drats!

*waves* to Wendy, Heather and Roxie! Looking forward to hearing about your workout plans today!!

Good Morning,

Tonite is suppose to be Cardio Fusion but I am going to do 4ds LIS instead. I did my 30 pushups this morning and 100 of my 200 crunches I will finish the rest tonite.

Heather: I guess we posted at the same time! Good job on Cardio Fusion today! Hope you get to fit in abs later... I read from a fitness source recently that you don't get TRUE muscle growth unless you hit failure with weights. So hitting failure is a GOOD thing!!!

Roxie - good job with pushups and crunches! Have fun with whichever cardio you do decide on.

Chris - have fun with your imax 2 premix. I've not ever done the premix from that one. Yay for the DOMS! :eek: I have some pretty major DOMS happening with biceps and back - very happy about the back b/c I almost never get sore from working those muscles. I will admit, I've been hitting failure quite a bit here lately with these workouts. So that must be what's giving me my new-found strength ROAR! LOL ;)

Checking in -

GREAT jobs with the workouts!
I would like to hear, also, why the dr said 2 workouts/day for Belinda?!?!?!
Chris, I hear you with the eating and 5 lbs!
With month overlap I've been working A LOT! Last months workweek ran into this months workweek and, ugh, I'm tired. Personal issues, too, have been making me sleep not so well. But the good news is my dad is back from Iraq! He's coming over tonight for dinner!
I have managed to do KPC - such a fun workout!! And I did Muscle Max too. Great total body. I've already "taken" 2 rest days this week but my body feels tired. I'm thinking of doing the first HCE workout today. The weight/cardio circuit one. I'm pretty sure I'll be up for it later. My groove just feels "off", ya know? PMS, too.... I'm such a ray of sunshine!
You guys have a great day! Hope work goes well and and everyone (me) is reminded of all the reasons we are so blessed!
Eat Clean!!!!!

Roxie - Nice job getting it done yesterday!!! Woo hoo! :eek: Nice job on getting some of those pushups done today as well.

Nora - Yes, men's HR's are higher then womens. That's why they burn more calories then we do and lose weight faster then we do. They just have a higher metabolic rate. Yes, I'd say Tony is quite cardio fit. 160 for me is my max HR so when he said his was at 160, he was hardly breathing hard, you know? Thank you about the job and keeping your fingers crossed for me. Still haven't heard anything. :( The waiting is the worst part.

Belinda - I'm shocked a doctor would tell you to workout twice a day when you are having these problems. WTH? Is he trying to see how hard you can push yourself before you pass out? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Heather - I'm right there with you on the cardio. I keep thinking I'm burning out on it, but I think it's just because I hate doing cardio. Period. :rolleyes:

Chris - Have fun with Imax 2 Blast Mania! Better you then me! LOL!

Wendy - That is so great about your dad coming back!! How exciting!!

Great news about your dad! Sounds like you've been a busy bee!

Checking in -

GREAT jobs with the workouts!
I would like to hear, also, why the dr said 2 workouts/day for Belinda?!?!?!
Chris, I hear you with the eating and 5 lbs!
With month overlap I've been working A LOT! Last months workweek ran into this months workweek and, ugh, I'm tired. Personal issues, too, have been making me sleep not so well. But the good news is my dad is back from Iraq! He's coming over tonight for dinner!
I have managed to do KPC - such a fun workout!! And I did Muscle Max too. Great total body. I've already "taken" 2 rest days this week but my body feels tired. I'm thinking of doing the first HCE workout today. The weight/cardio circuit one. I'm pretty sure I'll be up for it later. My groove just feels "off", ya know? PMS, too.... I'm such a ray of sunshine!
You guys have a great day! Hope work goes well and and everyone (me) is reminded of all the reasons we are so blessed!
Eat Clean!!!!!

Hi girls!;)

I'll check in first then do personals,;)

here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 3= 45 Minutes
Distance=3.35 miles
Calories burned= 516
BPM's= below zone 60%- 70%=5 min warm up. In zone= 75%-85%=30 Minutes. Above zone= 6:30 secs= 86% MHR
stretch= minutes
jogged during cool down before doing the stretch.

Baron Baptiste-Unlocking Athletic Power Yoga= 30 Minutes
Calories burned= 102

Total calories burned= 618

Belinda- Awesome jop on CCP!! Amazing job:):eek: I hope your feeling better, any definitive word yet from the doctors as to what is going on?

Debbie- I'm so glad you're enjoying MMA Kickboxing and Core conditioning. I really like that one and I love the MMA Boxing and MMA Fusion. If your wanting a great short cardio I can happily recommend the HiiT, 30 minutes of intense stuff and your done. They are all fun and are listed from easiest to hardest. I love the HiiT's I hope Cathe will do more of those in the future. WTG on having a fun workout today, I think that's half the battle finding something that is fun to do then its all gravy after that. Good luck on the job you've already interviewed for I hope you got it!

Heather- great job on your workout. Its ok if you don't do everything your workout you originally thought you'd do. Your still working out and getting it done. So if you ease off a bit one day, no worries. You still got your workout in just scaled it back a bit, listen to your body and have a lighter workout if you need to, its all good! Awesome job with you workouts!!!;)

Chris- Ooh I love Imax 2 that's so much fun. I haven't done any of the premixes from it though. That premix sounds like a good one just the blasts, definitely sweat promoting workout. P90X comes with a nutrition guide and teaches you what you need to be eating and even has some menu's and diets. Its been very helpful for me and I feel so much better since I started using the guide and eating the way they recommend. I've only been following the diet part for about a month or so, but I really do like it.
Even still, I so want back my teenage metabolism back pronto!:p LOL!!! I told my teenage son enjoy that teenage metabolism while you can because it won't last forever, damn it!!!:p LOL!!

Roxie- 4DS LIS is a great workout, I really have fun with that one and I love the premixes on 4DS tons of variety and a very well balanced workout between cardio and strength in about an hour. Your doing a great job working out Roxie, keep up the hard work.;):) WTG on the push ups and crunches!:eek:

Wendy- Nice workouts KPC and Muscle Max, Love those great choices and fun ones too! Great workouts for you today, WTG!!!

Ok, girls that's it for me today. Have a great evening and I'll seeya at tomorrows check in.;):):cool:

Hugs!!:):D

Nora

Hi girls -

Thanks Debbie and Heather! My dad came over and we had a great visit! Dinner was awesome and it was so good to see him. It'll be nice to have him stateside again.
Nora - way to go with CC. I need to do one of those on cardio day - hard to work in, though, with all these new Shock Cardios!
Today I ended up doing Hiit 40/20. And with all the talk of B&G, I did the first premix on that disc too. Wow! I loved it. I think I always wait so long to do that workout ( the dread factor) that I feel like I need to do the WHOLE thing and it's SO LONG!! But the premix was awesome - even after Hiit!
All righty. DDs have gotten their reading done and are starting to snore. I best get some zzzz's myself!
See you in the morning!
PS - I did NOT eat clean for the second half of the day, and I'm okay with that. Tomorrow will be here before you know it, and I'll deal with it then. G'night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.