"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for Feb.26

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I have a doctor’s appointment this morning; I will go to the gym this afternoon!

Have a great day and workout:eek:

Today was cardio. Chose Cardio Coach #4. I still think this one is the hardest of all these workouts. I hate it but I made myself do it once in a while because it is such a great workout.

My stats were awesome. I pushed myself really hard. Sweated like crazy and now I feel awesome.

Ear was a bit blocked this morning and still have a slight headache. I'm thinking sinuses. I get sinus infections about twice a year and it's about that time. Oh joy.

Cardio stats:
52 minutes
2:30 below zone
17 min. in zone
32 min. above zone
436 calories burned
3 miles travelled

Hey Crazy Girls...

Just wanted to pop in and respond to your sinus issues Deb.... Have you ever tried a Neti Pot for your sinuses? Someone at work hooked me up with the idea, and it's helped me alot with sinus headaches and "fullness". It's a pot that looks like a tea pot and you mix water and saline solution and irrigate through your nose. It can be a little uncomfortable, but it helps so much and I feel SO much better afterwards! Oprah's Dr. Oz raves about these things for sinus cleansing.

Just thought I'd throw that out there...

Today for me is supposed to be IMAX 3, which I have to gear myself up for... !!

Good Morning,

Love the new name. Today I will try and get GS chest and tris done. DD is leaving town tonite so she won't be in bed in the morning so going to try to throw in some cardio in the am and GS legs in the evening. Having two extra people around is messing with my schedule.

Hi guys! I did cardio today- premix from SJ&P / SB. I burned almost 900 calories. Woo hoo!

Have a good day everyone!

Good morning Crazy Strong ladies,

I did Cardio Kicks this morning and enjoyed it until all of those punches at the end thanks to the DOMS in my triceps!

Have a good day. Love our new name.

Bev

Hi ladies,

My doc. appointment got canceled this morning. I ended up going to lunch with some friends :eek:I only had a salad!

I just finished 4DS" Double Cardio" premix! I burned 474 cal. I weight in this morning, I am down another 2 pounds:eek: I am so glad once I reach my goal weight!

Off to the shower!

Debbie, how is you headache today? I hope you feel better!

Have a great day ,everyone!

Hey Crazy Girls...

Just wanted to pop in and respond to your sinus issues Deb.... Have you ever tried a Neti Pot for your sinuses? Someone at work hooked me up with the idea, and it's helped me alot with sinus headaches and "fullness". It's a pot that looks like a tea pot and you mix water and saline solution and irrigate through your nose. It can be a little uncomfortable, but it helps so much and I feel SO much better afterwards! Oprah's Dr. Oz raves about these things for sinus cleansing.

Chris, so what do you do? Steam it and breath it in??? Or do you snort it??? :eek:

Debbie, how is you headache today? I hope you feel better

It's better then it was yesterday and the dizzy spells are less. Hopefully it is going away!

I love the name of this checkin too! :cool:

Belinda - WTG on your weight loss!!! :D

Today was cardio for me. I did the kickbox cardio from 4DS and then the HIS from 4DS. I LOVE the music on those! I felt really good and sweaty when I finished. I burned 805 calories!

My tri's and back are a wee bit sore from the workout yesterday. Lovin' it!

Debbie - sorry to hear your not feeling very well. Sinus issues are the pits for sure. :( I hope you feel better soon.

YEAH! I did IMAX 3 and survived! That workout is nuts, huh? But I have to say, I LOVE the jumping on and off the step in straddle position interval! A few of the other jumping ones too. But my HR got UP there! in the 170's. Maybe even more, because my HRM wouldn't register after a few of the intervals.

I followed it by Medicine Ball Abs. Do-able ab work, but different! I like the functional stuff.

You guys got some good workouts in today! (or plans to!)

Debbie: Here's a link to a Neti Pot demonstration. I know it looks crazy , but it's totally worth it. It's not that expensive, either. YOu can get them at any drug store, like CVS or Rite Aid, whatever you have near you. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8sDIbRAXlg

I know this chick looks like a Zombie, but try to overlook that part! LOL! Oh and the one I have isn't nice like that one. It's a blue plastic one that came with packets of saline solution salts .

Debbie, please take it easy! Make sure you gets lots of rest, ok!

I agree, I love the name of this checkin too! :cool: WTG, Karen!

KPC

Hey Ladies. Great title. I burned 681 calories. I feel my back some but no major soreness. I had a great workout.

Debbie there are several people at work that has the Nettie Pot. One lady got one for her 7 year old. He had majore sinus problems. She used it on him and said she couldn't believe the gook that came out. She said he did like the process but said he would go through it again because he felt so much better.

Glad to see all of you had good workouts. Chat later. I am heading to bed.

Melinda

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is doing & feeling great today! It seems I'm the first to check-in for today. Oops! I didn't see that you all had started a new thread. I hope its still ok to check in with you guys? I hope so, because you all are a great group and its fun to read about everyone's workouts and comments. ;)

Today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 1 Revised= 35 min I planned to do Volume 3 today but thought I should take it easy since feeling sore.
Distance= 2.38 miles
Calories Burned= 316
10 min 60-70% MHR BPM= 117-126
5 min @70% MHR BPM= 128
6 min @75% MHR BPM= 136
4.5 min @70% BPM= 127
4 min @80% MHR BPM= 145-150 BPM
Cool Down 4 min approx. @3.70-3.50 Speed then to 2.0 speed

CTX- Kick Boxing and abs minus biceps= 49 min
Calories burned= 468

That's it for me today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.