Crazy Strong and Loving It for Feb 2, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I have a doc/PT appt. I will also do some cardio in the gym, not sure what yet?

Debbie, awesome job with your workout yesterday. I saw an ENT doc on Friday, he did some test. The military doc on base are not 100% certain my problem is all vertigo, they still running lot's of tests. The ENT doc, told me to get an MRI done from my upper spine? He thinks a nerve cut of my blood circulation? He said vertigo didn't cause me to pass out?

Heather, nice job with your weights yesterday.

Great job with your workouts, ladies!

Roxie, hope you enjoyed your workout yesterday.

Nora, I was gonna tell you, the doc are running test for the auto immune system, I have them check everything. WOW, you almost done with P90X! Fantastic, job!

Today was cardio and I chose Kenpo X. I like this workout but it sure doesn't get my HR up. At one point where he checks his HR he says, "I'm at 160" I looked at mine and it was at 110. WTH? The highest it got was 139 bpm so I don't get it. I wasn't even sweating. My HR was the highest when the breaks were happening.

HR STATS:
59 minutes total
16 minutes below zone
24 minutes in zone
19 minutes above zone
403 calories burned

I actually can't believe I got into the 400 calorie range.

I managed to drag my lazy butt out of bed early and did SB and abs from SJP. I'm sure I'll be ready for a nap by 10:15! Glad to have id done and over with though. I did feel like I had to work hard this morning to keep my HR up. Not sure if it was from being well-rested perhaps??? Usually workouts are so much harder in the morning for me.

Nora - can't wait to hear about Insanity. I really have been eying that one.

Debbie - at least you enjoyed the workout right?

Belinda - take it easy you crazy lady!!!

Hi to Roxie, Wendy, and Chris!!

Hey everyone...

Belinda: NICE to see you starting us off again!! Missed ya!... I am still very impressed with the work up you're getting , it's very comforting that the doctors aren't letting things go. Let us know how you feel during your cardio today!

Debbie: Read about your FIRST interview, sounds like it went very well! When do you expect to hear?... What is Kenpo X? , Kickboxing stuff?

Heather: Nice job on SB today! I really enjoyed the premix I did last week with that.

Nora: VERY commendable job on P90X, You really got into it, huh? No boredom factor for you? You'll have to let us know what P90X + is like. I've not seen one review on that anywhere. Not even sure what it is!.

I started Cathe's FEB 10 ROTATION yesterday. Did Cardio Fusion, All Step Premix (loved it!), and then I added in BM2 abs (to shorten up Sat's workout time, since it's my busy day). Today is B&G: Leg Blast Premix! Should be fun!:eek: And tomorrow is a double up day!!

Off I go!

*waves* to Wendy and Roxie!!!!!

Heather - Interview went VERY well. I'm almost 99% sure I got the job, but I won't know until the end of the week. It's for a Purchasing Agent/Inventory management job at an Assisted Living facility. I'm excited and scared at the same time. It's been YEARS since I've worked full time. I hope I can adjust to it ok. I'll let you all know when I hear something concrete.

Chris - Kenpo X is from P90X. It's sort of a kickboxing workout. You don't really move around too much, he does drills with upper body punches and lower body strikes. It's fun but not too cardio-ish.

Belinda - Be careful with your workouts until you find out what the cause of all this is. I just wish they could tell you 100% what it is.

Chris - good job with you Cardio Fusion. Hope you have fun with B&G!! Only around here would fun and B&G go hand in hand!

Good Morning,

I am going to attempt BM 2 cardio only tonite, you guys know how much I like this one, but DH is sick so he might just want to snuggle while he watches the game.

Nora - Excellent workouts yesterday. You're overdoing it again, though, girlfriend. Be careful! Let me know how the P90X+ workouts are. I've been thinking about ordering them, but not sure I really want too. Can't believe you are at week 10 already! Wow!

Roxie - Have fun with BM2!! I love the ab work in that workout. I might have to do that this week.

Hi girls!;)

I'm just stopping by to check in before my shower, I just finished my workout for today. I'll be back later with personals.;)

Here's today's workout:

P90X Plyometrics= 58 min
Calories burned= 554

This is a really fun workout, but I just wasn't feeling it as much as usual so I gave it 80%.

iTread Set6 20 Minute plus 2
Shinedown Songs= 24 minutes
Distance= 2.0 Miles
Calories burned= 314
Its been a while since I've did any running so it was nice to get back on the treadmill and go for a 2 mile run. I'm thinking I should try to run 2-3X a week to get ready for Insanity plus whatever workout rotation I'm doing just do the run on non cardio days.

Total calories burned today= 868

Ok, I'm off to shower and I'll be back later with personals. ;):D

Seeya later!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.