CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR AUGUST 2, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I never got a workout in yesterday, my sinus are acting up again! The weather isn't helping, one day it's so hot outside, the next day I need a winter jacket? The weather is crazy here:mad:

Today is HiiT 40/20 on the rotation + abs! I only worked my abs once last week:rolleyes: I also want to do CCPP this week, not sure when?

I can't wait for Cathe's newsletter to come out today. I am on the fence about this workouts:confused: Do I need more workouts? Not really! I haven't mastered SM & AS yet! How many weight workouts do I need?:p Awww.. ???

Have a great workout and day, girls! BBL!

I am done with CCPP:p Burned 630 cal, skipped the last challenge! I did ended up doing challenge 2, twice;);) If I don't work my abs today, you guys can kick my butt:eek:

Off to get some food and clean up the house! BBL!

What new workouts? :eek:

Nothing much to report. No workout today as it is my recovery week. Enjoyed sleeping in. Now I'm hungry!

Can't wait to hear about the RT!

Good Morning,

DH and I went for a 9 mile bike ride last night. Tonite is CLX Lean Phase 1, I am not losing any wt. but my body is shifting if that makes sense to anyone.

Belinda-get those abs done girl I only worked mine twice last week.

What new workouts? :eek:

Nothing much to report. No workout today as it is my recovery week. Enjoyed sleeping in. Now I'm hungry!

Can't wait to hear about the RT!

Debbie-read open discussion. I think one is Imax, bootcamp, plyo and hiit rolled into one and then there is an STS Total Body, and 2 more can't remember what.

Hey girls!

Great workout today, Belinda. Sorry your sinuses were icky. It's funny, this is the FIRST time Cathe is coming out with new stuff and I have a little reservation about pre-ordering , or ordering at all. Though the workouts sound cool! Esp. the intense cardio one, all the different cardios and premixes you could do with it.

Debbie: Enjoy your recovery week! Lots of stretching/yoga, maybe?

Roxie: The bike ride sounds great! Hope the workout tonight is fun. Body shifting is good!

I was back to work this weekend, which kind of hit me hard, since I'd be off for 12 days. Hard to suddenly stay up 27 hours straigth, sleep 5 hours, and then do 19 more hours awake/working!

But I did get in my workout today. I'm going to combine Turbo Fire with Pyramids this week. So I did TURBO FIRE 30 Class with Pyramid Chest and Triceps. also did SJP abs.

I'm still loving TF, and actually am more excited thinking about getting the Deluxe Package of Turob Fire than Cathe's new ones. I kind of feel like a traitor. :confused:

*waves* to our ROAD TRIP gals!!!! Are you all too sore to type? I can only imagine how wiped you'd be on Monday after the RT!! Any fun things to tell us? Love your pictures, heather!!!! And you all look fantastic!!!!

Hi ladies - I am still on vacation in Philadelphia. Today's workout has been walking, walking, more walking. My feet are dead. The RT was absolutely incredible. I've been blogging about it and so have Jess and Jo so you can check our blogs for FULL details and tons of pictures if you want.

I cannot describe how much fun the whole thing was. It was so awesome to meet Jessica, Jolene, and Melissa. Oh, and Cathe of course :eek:

I am more physically and mentally exhausted rather than sore. It was non-stop go from the 2nd it started. The classes ended up changing up on Sat to include a spin (yes spin) class as if everything else wasn't enough!!!

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm obviously very behind on what everyone has been up to. We'll be heading home tomorrow. I hope to get in a short cardio session before we leave.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did CLX Lean Phase 1. I have decided I am not interested in the new workouts figure I have enough I would rather have Turbo Fire.

Biceps Curl w/Calf Raise-10lbs/12 reps both legs.
Triceps Push-Up-11 reps.
Split Lunge w/Biceps Curl-10lbs/6 reps both legs.
Triceps Extension In Runners Lunge-7lbs/ 6 reps both legs.
Biceps Curl w/Hamstring Curl-12lbs/12reps both arms and legs.
Plank w/Triceps Extension-7lbs/12reps both sides.
Reverse Lunge w/Double Biceps Curl-10lbs/6 reps both legs.
Supine Triceps Hover-15lbs/12 reps.
Sumo Squat Calf Raise w/Biceps Curl-10lbs/12 reps.

Stats:
46 min
15 in the zone
116 min hr
159 max hr
212 cals burned.

:)Hi girls!;)

I just finished my workout so I'll check in.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire 55 EZ Class= 57 Min
Calories burned= 700
Met Value= 9.0

Oh, I think I'll be pre-ordering Cathe's new workouts just the dvd's though. I've been pre-ordering lately like a workout fiend.:D I just pre-ordered Amy's new ones, I got KCM's new ones, and now I'll be pre-ordering Cathe's and I got Turbo Fire about six weeks ago! Phew! I think after this one I'll have to stop ordering workout dvd's for a while. LOL!!

Hi's and hugs to: Debbie, Jolene, Jessica, Melissa, Chris, Heather, Belinda, and Roxie:):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.