CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR AUGUST 12, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning,

Today I will do STS Disc #23 (Legs Tri-Sets).

Sorry, I have no time for personals, I will try to catch up later.

Have a wonderful day and workout.

Hallo girls,

I am done with my workout.

It was 3 rounds of each Triset, with a 1 minute restl

TRISET #1:
Leg Press - 25#/10 reps each leg
Wall Squats - 15#/10 reps
One-Leg Slide Back Lunges - 20#/10 reps

TRISET #2:
Leg Curls instead of Elevated Deadlifts - 35,40,40 #/10 reps
Side-Slide Lunges - 20#/10 reps each leg
Narrow Stance Squats - 80/10 reps

TRISET #3:
45 Degree Lunge - 23/10 reps each leg
Plie Squats Alternating Hand - 33#/10 reps
Low Plane Lunges - 18/10 reps each leg

CALF WORK:

3 sets/20 reps

I also did the stretch from PS legs.

I still have to work my abs, will do that later! BBL!

Last edited:
Today was cardio and I had no desire to do cardio. I almost went back to bed but then got dressed and decided to do the Cardio Blast Timesaver premix from Low Impact Circuit. Love that one, it is a fun workout so I'm glad I chose it. My neck is bothering me a bit so I was careful with the hand movements, but I still got my HR up there. Was sweating like crazy.

CARDIO STATS:
52 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
15 minutes in zone
35 minutes above zone
431 calories burned

DH promised to go run with me this morning. We got up around 5:15 and I did combo/interval 1 from MMA Kickboxing to warm up while he was waking up. Then we ran for about 3.5 miles and I finished up with the combo 2 only (no interval) for a 58 minute, sweaty workout. The run was both good and bad b/c of the freaking temp and humidity. At 6 am it was already 80 and so humid we should have been doing the breast stroke rather than running.

Belinda - you go girl with those weights!

Debbie - glad you got it done and ended up enjoying it. I like that one too, except for the 5 million repeaters she seems to do.

Nora - holy leg day girl! Can you walk today :eek:

Roxie - good job with your workout. Can't wait to hear what you think about TF.

Hi Melissa, Andrea, Chris, Jessica, & Jolene!!!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Burn Intervals and Extreme Ab. If you can guess from Heathers post my Turbo Fire showed up last night while I was out getting something to eat.

Belinda-way to go with those wts. get your ab work done.

Debbie-good job with your workout even if you weren't in the mood be careful of that neck.

Heather-I have about had it with this hot humid weather suppose to get nicer this weekend and next week can't wait.

Hey girls!

Quick post for me , spent too much time on the phone after my workout w/ my sis...

For my leg workout I did Meso 2, Disc 14, which was the first tri-set workout. Skipped the calves, though. I really do like the tri-sets way of working the legs! Afterwards, I did Core Max w/ stability ball AND medicine ball. ONE exercise I could only do about 5 reps of, which pissed me off. But I tried!

Roxie: YAY for getting Turbo Fire!!!!!! .. I didn't get the deluxe set right off (going to order it separate) , so I didn't get the protein drink stuff. Never tried it!

So far , you ladies are KICKING it!!!

Good afternoon Ladies,

I had an early morning meeting for work and then my kids came home today from vacation with their dad, so I've been having a busy day. I was able to squeeze in a quick workout though.

Today I did Coremax taped off fittv and then I did a 30 minute yoga workout. I took it easy, my legs are a bit sore from the lower body blast I did yesterday!!!

I leave for vacation on Monday!!! Heading up the Maine with the kids, my parents and my sisters family. Not sure yet what my plan for exercise will be. Maybe work in some swim laps while the kiddos play in the water.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Hi girls~:)

Today I finished my workout just before 2pm! YaY!

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire 30 Class= 33 Min]
Calories burned= 383
Met Value= 8.50

KCM 30 Min to Fitness- LIFT- Body Refiner Premix= 8 Min
Met Value= 4.50
Calories burned= 49

KCM 30 Min to Fitness LIFT- Olympic Lift Warm Up= 31 Min
Calories burned= 254
Met Value= 6.0
The Olympic lift workout was something I'd never done before so I decided to play it safe and use #25 BB and that was fine. I was just unsure of this different way to do lift weights so I was cautious. It was so much fun and felt intense.

I had a great workout today, still loving TF.

Total calories burned today from this workout= 686;)

I'll be back later for personals. Have a great day girls!;):)

Hugs!;):cool:

Nora

Good Evening,

Didn't quite finish CLX Burn Intervals just not feeling it and my blood sugar was low, but I got a good workout anyway. I will do abs in the morning.

Stats:
42 min
37 in the zone
151 min hr
185 max hr
314 cals burned.

Hi girls!

I'm back for personals.

Belinda- Wow! Today was STS Disc #23 (Legs Trisets) that is awesome! Impressive weights today too, Bravo girl WTG!!;)

Debbie- YAY! You did your cardio today:cool:;) LIC Premix- Cardio Blast Timesaver sounds perfect. I'm not sure if I've done that premix or not, its been awhile. I do love LIC its great and is one the first Cathe dvds I tried out. Its awesome! Great job with your workout today eventhough you didn't feel like doing it. Extra hugs for getting that done today!!:eek::):cool:

Heather- You killed that workout today! What a great workout with running 3.5 miles today, and MMA WTG!!! You rocked that workout today!!!:cool::eek: Yes, I could walk today no problems. I rarely get DOMS from leg workouts, but always get them with Upperbody stuff. STS was a great workout but I like to work my legs and wanted to be sure to get some inner and outer thigh work in so I added to yesterdays workout. Great workout for you today!;):cool:

Roxie- YAY!!! Welcome to the Turbo Fire Addiction!!! I think you'll love it. You can follow high impact with Chalene or follow Alli for the lower impact version its so much fun and the music is awesome. Happy Turbo Fire and early Happy Birthday too!!!! Have a great workout with CLX Burn Intervals and Extreme Abs tonight. You gotta try Turbo Fire its da bomb! No, I didn't order mine with the drink thingy. I wanted it without the drink thing, I heard it doesn't taste so good. I opted to get the verison without the drink, just the dvds basic set then a couple of weeks later I ordered the Advanced dvds only. I'm very happy with my Turbo Fire purchase and I know Chris loves it too, enjoy! Have a great evening and workout.;):):D

Chris- I see you did Meso 2, Disc 14 Legs. I did that workout yesterday as well. Yes, I liked the trisets with the legs. I especially liked that it really went fast and didn't need to make changes with the barbell so that was nice since it was almost all dumbells except for one lift. Wow! Cudo's to you doing Core Max stability ball abs and Medball abs, that's a goody. I like Core max too! Great workouts today, WTG!!!;):cool:

Andrea- Nice workout today letting your body recover a bit from yesterdays workout. Core Max is always great to do and Yoga is always nice if your feeling a bit sore or stiff from a previous days workout. Excellent way to be safe with your workouts and listen to your body. Congrats on having your kiddo's back from vacay with their dad. Have a great evening catching up with your kiddo's.;):)

Ok, girls that's it for me tonight. Have a great evening and I'll see you all at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs to everyone and Jessica, Melissa, Jolene too! I missed your posts today, I hope all is well.;):):cool:

Nora

Good evening,

Debbie - glad you enjoyed LIC today. I like that one too. I am sorry, your neck is still bordering you.I can't believe it's still bordering you, you been dealing with for a long time now. You need to see a doctor,girl!

Heather - you got up eary this morning. Nice run, girl!

Roxie - enjoy TF! Nice workout today. I will do abs tomorrow, I see you didn't get yours in either, lol!

Chris - wtg, on D14 legs + abs today. I didn't like the trisets the first time around, like them now.

Andrea - nice job on CM and yoga today. Nothing wrong taking an easy day. How long will you stay in Maine? I bet your are ready for vacation?

Nora - TF must be some awesome workouts, if you still loving them ! As always, fantastic job today.

Big Hallo's to Jessica, Jolene and Melissa!

See you all in the morning. Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.