CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR AUGSUT 1, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Yesterday I did 4DS KB + SC Boxing plus abs! Today I will do M2 D18 (Back & Biceps). I am halfway through STS:D

Have a great weekend and workout!

Too all our RT's, have a wonderful time this weekend;) Can't wait to hear all about it.

Debbie, congrats on your workout and finishing M2! Enjoy your recovery week, you deserve it! Hope you like your new hair cut? Hope you had fun with your bike and cousin yesterday.

Roxie - wtg, on that final Push Phase! What are your wo plans next?

Chris - you and I both didn't get enought sleep:confused: Lately, it seems I am not getting enought sleep, not sure why? Hope you had a good night sleep! Glad you pulled through TF, wtg! WTG, on your leg DOMS!

Have a great weekend, girls! BBL!

Belinda - Nice job on your workouts! I just got my hair trimmed. Still letting it grow out. My bike ride was so fun! Love riding around here, we have a lot of country roads with minimal traffic.

It's gonna be quiet here this weekend. Hope the RT'ers are having fun!

Good Morning,

Went for a 2 mile walk in the park and it was hot and humid then went to the farmers market. Still need to do last nights workout and abs and I am going to grab some sun.

Stats:
34 min
32 in the zone
150 min hr
168 max hr
254 cals burned.

Belinda-I still have 1 more month of CLX its called the Lean Phase and I hope thats what it does.

Debbie-glad you enjoyed your ride yesterday.

Good Afternoon,

Laid out for 2 hours turned the sprinkler on to help keep me cool and water the yard, then I came in and did CLX Push Phase 3 for the last time and TJ Ab Jam standing abs.

Sumo Squat-15lbs/8 reps.
Single Arm Row-20lbs/8 reps both arms (up 5lbs).
Chest Fly-12lbs/8 reps.
Bowlers Lunge-15lbs/8 reps both legs.
Double Bent Over Row-20lbs/8 reps (up 5lbs).
Bench Press-15lbs/8 reps.
Single Leg Sumo Squat-15lbs/8 reps.
Double Reverse Grip Row-20lbs/8 reps (up 5lbs).
Long Arm Pullover-20lbs/8 reps.

Stats:
34 min
28 in the zone
136 min hr
161 max hr
214 cals burned.

Abs:
9 min
8 in the zone
139 min hr
161 max hr
60 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I did finish my workout a few hours ago but forgot to post it at check in until now.

Here was today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire 45 Class= 47 min
Calories burned= 578
Met Value= 9.0

Total calories burned= 578

I'm loving TF still, but I can tell I need a little more practice with Fire 45 Class. I got Fire 55 EZ Class down pat, Love it so much!

I just heard that Cathe annouced four new dvd's she'll be working on next:eek::D:) I can't wait. Cathe annouced this on the RT I guess and there is a post in Open Discussion and on Cathe's Facebook page.

Belinda- Awesome job on yesterday's workout and today's M2 D18 Back & Biceps. Congrats on being half way finished with STS!! Way to Rock!!!;)

Debbie- Congrats on finishing STS Meso 2!!!:eek::) Now I know that isn't any small feat! BRAVO! Glad you had a fun bike ride to enjoy the day!;):)

Roxie- Great job on the weights today!!:) I see today's workout for you was CLX Push Phase 3 for the last time and TJ Ab Jam standing abs. Awesome job on the workout today, I hope you didn't get too much sun today. ^^^5's on the workout!;)

Heather, Jessica, Melissa, and Jolene- I believe that's our Road Tripper's that were lucky enough to go. I hope your all having a blast!

That's it for me tonight, have a great evening!;):)

Hugs!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.