CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR AUG 30, 2010

Hallo girls,

I am done with Meso 3, Week 2, Disc 28, Chest & Back. My chest is toast! I have to lower my weight for incline chest presses next week! That was heavy:rolleyes:By the 3rd set, I was like....I don't want to lift that BB up anymore:confused:

Warmup: 2 sets/12reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 47#
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 47#

Workout: 4sets/7reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 80#/I can't believe I lifted that weight:rolleyes:
Barbell Rows - 80#

Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 25#
One Arm Row - 28#

Incline Barbell Bench Press - 80#/ the last set I had trouble getting it up. Note to myself; LOWER the weight next week:p:p
Barbell Deadlifts - 65#

Incline Chest Flyes - 25#
One Arm Horizontal Row - 28#

I never got my abs in yesterday, DH and I spent the day in Pilen, Czech Republic. It's only 60 in drive down there! We had a nice dinner in a cave, that was awesome. Food was wonderful!:p here is the website: www.chodovar.cz
http://www.chodovar.cz/id470en-silvestr-2010-v-pivovaru-chodovar.htm here is a pic of the restaurant.

BBL!

Last edited:
:(

Vacation is over. I cannot believe how fast it went. We didn't do much after Thursday. Dh's back was bothering him so we did some small motorcycle hops to some parks around here and that's about it. I'll miss being home but I'm glad to be back on my regular eating. Man, we ate a lot. I got on the scale and only gained 1 pound but I need to lose about 7#. I'm going to really put my mind to it and get it done.

Today started the last week of STS. Did Meso 3, Week 4, Disc 34, Chest and Back. Had a good workout but by the end my left shoulder really starts to burn. Not sure what that is all about. I was able to use 85# of my 1RM for 8 reps on all exercises.

Warmup:
Flat Bench Press - 65#/12 reps
Flat Bench Press - 65#/12 reps

Workout:
Flat Bench Press - 90#/8 reps
Barbell Rows - 75#/8 reps
***Did 4 sets with about 1 min 30 second rest between each set.

Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 35's/8 reps
One Arm Row - 42#/8 reps

Incline Barbell Bench Press - 85#/8 reps
Barbell Deadlifts - 75#/8 reps

Incline Chest Flyes - 30's/8 reps
One Arm Horizontal Row - 35#/8 reps

That is all....

Belinda[/]b - Nice weights, girl! You rock!!! :)

Hi ladies. Sorry I was MIA yesterday. I got legs and abs done. Killed my legs actually. Not sure what I am up for today. Might do shoulders or biceps at lunch, but for cardio...no idea. My legs are screaming at me already so it'll have to be something less intense.

Belinda - good job on the weights girl! And dinner in a cave??? Cool!

Debbie - vacations always go by way too quickly. Sounds like it was a good one though.

Good Morning,

This week is a rest week so I will do yoga, walking and abs nothing hard core.

Debbie-sounds like you had fun the rule is you are suppose to indulge on vacations.

Belinda-nice workout.

Heather-enjoy whatever you decide to do take it easy on those legs.

Where is the rest of the gang?

Roxie - enjoy your rest week. Jessica and Jolene were on vacation last week. Not sure about everyone else.

Good Morning,

This week is a rest week so I will do yoga, walking and abs nothing hard core.

Debbie-sounds like you had fun the rule is you are suppose to indulge on vacations.

Belinda-nice workout.

Heather-enjoy whatever you decide to do take it easy on those legs.

Where is the rest of the gang?

Chris-I know you ordered the basic package from Turbo Fire do you think I should start with the prep schedule before doing the class schedule?

Back from lunch workout. I was totally wishy washy about my workout today. I ended up doing shoulders at lunch. I went with a triset that I repeated 4 times plus two additional exercises:

Triset:
Shoulder (dumbbell) press - 20's
Upright (dumbbells) rows - 20's
Lateral raise - 12's

Front to side raise - 10 reps with 10's
Rear delt press - 3x12 - 12's

My legs are sooooo heavy. I think I am going to try to do the MMA Boxing. That's probably the least leg intensive workout I have...

Sooo sorry I've been MIA! Back from vaca and work is utter hell...already. Desperately need to get out of here - say some prayers or send good vibes that the job market picks up soon. Trying so hard to stay positive but it's growing harder and harder to do. Bah.

I promise to be better about posting here again, I've missed you ladies!!

And PS. Heather - rest those legs tonight, highly recommend you skip the boxing tonight and rest them. You got your shoulders done, that is a great workout nonetheless. Seriously...consider it.

Hey Everyone..

tough day for me. All the boys went back to school. For some reason I'm not ready! I want more summer with them. I didn't sleep enough after work today, got about 4 hours.

Somehow I did Turbo Fire HiiT 25. First time for this one! OMG. Spit status!! and I also pulled GS: Chest and Triceps out of my butt!! The entire thing! :eek:

Roxie: I jumped right into the Class Schedule with Turbo Fire. I think the prep schedule is for people who have little past exercise experience. Or if you want to start slow. Have you done Turbo Jams before? If you haven't, or arent' totally comfortable with the moves, you might want to do the instructional versions first, to get used to some of the moves. And FIRE 30 is ONE of the fasted moving workouts from TF, just so you know! But FUN!!!

so tired, going to go chilax on the couch....

Hey Everyone..

tough day for me. All the boys went back to school. For some reason I'm not ready! I want more summer with them. I didn't sleep enough after work today, got about 4 hours.

Somehow I did Turbo Fire HiiT 25. First time for this one! OMG. Spit status!! and I also pulled GS: Chest and Triceps out of my butt!! The entire thing! :eek:

Roxie: I jumped right into the Class Schedule with Turbo Fire. I think the prep schedule is for people who have little past exercise experience. Or if you want to start slow. Have you done Turbo Jams before? If you haven't, or arent' totally comfortable with the moves, you might want to do the instructional versions first, to get used to some of the moves. And FIRE 30 is ONE of the fasted moving workouts from TF, just so you know! But FUN!!!

so tired, going to go chilax on the couch....

Chris-thanks I have done Turbo Jam matter of fact thinking about doing that this week since I its a rest week. Thank You I do plan on doing the new to class option just to get familiar with the workouts. Good job getting your workout done sorry you didn't get more summer with the boys.

Hi girls~:)

I finished my workout up about 3pm but had to do some stuff. I'm here to check in now.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire - HiiT 20 Class= 20 Min
Calories burned= 273
Met Value= 10.0

KCM 30 MTF Circuit Burn Workout #1= 30 Min
Calories burned= 287
Met Value= 7.0

STS Disc 22 M2 W4 - Chest, Shoulders & Triceps= 43 Min
Calories burned= 352
Met Value=6.0

S+H Tri's and Bi's ABS ONLY= 8 Min
Calories burned= 55
Met Value= 5.0

Total calories burned from today's workout= 967!:);) YAY!

I'll be back for personals later. Have a great evening!;)

Hugs!

Nora

:)Hi girls!

I'm sort of back for personals. Wow, you girls have been doing killer workouts today, WTG Awesome!!!

Debbie- Welcome back from vacation, Wow killer job on the weights today! ^^^'s:)

Jessica Welcome back from vacation, we missed you, hang in there with your job. We've been missing your sister as well. I hope you had a fun vacation and I'll be wishing you the best with your job.

Roxie- I jumpled into the Turbo Fire Class Schedule, you'll be fine with that. Its a ton of fun and I can't wait 'til you start it.

Heather-Great upper body workout with weights today, that's always fun! :) Ooh, sorry about the leg fatigue your having today. Take it easy on the legs then, is probably a good idea. MMA Boxing is a great choice for cardio for being lighter on the legs. I'd definitely not do a weight leg workout tomorrow unless your legs feel fine of course. Take it easy and rest your legs, maybe a nice warm bath with epsom salts to relieve the soreness. Have a good night.

Chris- Yes, its always sort of bittersweet when the kids go back to school. Its fun to see how excited they can get about it and begin to look forward to seeing their friends etc... Its hard sometimes being a mom, I know how that is... Hugs and hang in there as your kiddos head back to school. I'm so loving the TF HiiT workouts! I love them so much I just smile the whole time loving it as the sweat pours off of me and breathing hard. Its still fun! I think I'm a Turbo Fire addict!:p

Belinda- Bravo on your Weights today with STS! OMG you can bench press 80lbs!!!:eek: Way to rock the weights! You inspire me;)

Ok girls, that's it for me tonight. Sleep well and I'll see ya all at tomorrow's check in. ;):)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.