Crazy strong & loving it for Aug 27, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am glad today I will do UB (D27) today, I forgot to mentioned I have major DOMS in my hamstring/booty :p I am walking like a duck. I think this are the worst DOMS I ever had my my butt:confused:

Have a great workout and day. Today is Friday:D Any plans this weekend? BBL!

Last edited:
TGIF - today is a rest day for me. It's also my 10-year wedding anniversary. We'll be going out to eat tonight - getting all dolled up of course.

Belinda - LOL love that walking like a duck feeling teehee

Good Morning,

Tonite I am going to do CLX Lean Phase 3 and then I am done with CLX and I still need to work abs.

Belinda-good with your workout today.

Heather-enjoy your rest day.

Nora-I wanted to finish CLX first and then I am going to take a rest week and then start Turbo Fire. I do have a question for you and Chris is the Turbo Sculpt intense or can I still do wts? I want to also do the Pyramids next month.

Today was Meso 3, Week 3, Disc 33, Shoulders, Biceps and Triceps. Had a great workout, only one more week to go with STS! :eek:

Warmup:
Shoulder Barbell Front Press - 25#/15 reps
Shoulder Barbell Front Press - 35#/12 reps

Workout:
Shoulder Barbell Front Press - 50#/6 reps; 55#/6 reps
Barbell Curls - 60#/6 reps
Flat Bench Tricep Dumbbell Extensions - 25's/6 reps
***Went up to 55# with the shoulder presses because 50# was way too light. Did 4 sets of each exercise with about 30 second rest between each exercise.

Seated Lateral Raise - 13's/6 reps
Incline Curls on Stability Ball - 25's/6 reps
Double Arm Overhead Extensions - 35#/6 rpes
***Did 4 sets of each exercise with about 30 second rest between each exercise.

Seated Rear Delt Flyes - 17's/6 reps
Seated Concentration Curls - 30#/read below
Close Grip Bench Press - 70#/6 reps
***Did 4 sets of each exercise with about 30 second rest between each exercise.
***With the concentration curls, with the 3rd set I could only get to 4 reps on each side because my wrists were dislocating. Gross, I know. My wrists are really weak and I have no clue why. So that really hurt, I dropped to 25# for the last set.

No refund on the train mishap. They claim there is a blurb in their brochure about waving your arms if you want to be picked up. WHATEVER!!!

No vacation stuff today, just grocery shopping. Oh joy. Have great workouts everyone!

Hi Roxie,

I wanted to pop in and answer your question. No, the Turbo Fire Tone and Sculpt are more of a light toning type workouts you will be using the resistance toning for that and the ab workouts. So, yes you can do weights with Turbo Fire. I'm now using Turbo Fire Tone and Sculp workouts on none STS weight days. You can definitely do a weight workout along with Turbo Fire, I do and I know Chris does as well. For example I'll do a Turbo Fire Cardio workout as per the Class Schedule and add a STS Workout right now I'm doing Meso 2. Now on the next day I could do either the Turbo Fire cardio per class schedule and if it calls for Turbo Fire Tone/sculpt I could still do that even though I did weights the day before. Its not too much on the muscles at all. The resistance tubing in really great that way.

I understand that you want to finish CLX which I totally agree with getting that done first. I'm just excited for you to start Turbo Fire and hear what you think of it.

Hugs!;)

Nora

I am done with D27 (Shoulder/Biceps & Triceps). I don't feel my shoulder anymore, they are fried. And my butt still hurts:(

Warm up : 1 set 15 reps/ 2nd set 12 reps
Standing BB front presses/45#

Standing BB front presses/45#
BB curls/55#
Flat bench tricep extensions BB /37#

Seated lateral raises/ 14#
Incline curls on the bench/19#
Seated overhead extensions on arm /19#

Seated rear delts /18#
Seated Concentraion curls/20#
Cross body kickbacks/15#

Had a great workout.

I will be back with personals, have a good one!

Hi girls!;)

I'm just stopping by to check in right now that I just finished my workout, YAY!! I'll be back later for personals.;)

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- FIRE 55 EZ CLASS= 57 Min Still Loving Turbo Fire!!!:D
Calories burned= 700
Met Value= 9.0

STS- Disc 21- M2- W3- Back & Biceps= 59 Min
Calories burned= 483
This was a seriously fun workout today doing double wave method. I liked not having to change my weights every minute so it made the workout go faster and I was able to lift on average 5lbs heavier than last time on some of the exercises so I'm happy with that.

Total calories burned from today's workout= 1183!!:eek::D:cool:

Ok that's it for me today. I'll be back later for personals have a great Friday, happy T.G.I.F!;)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Checking in late. Busy day!

This morning I did TF HiiT 20 and then did GS, Back, Shoulders, Biceps Timesaver. OMG, the band work on BSB, OUCH!

Belinda: OUCH on those DOMS. I LIKE mild DOMS in my lower end. I don't like the ones that make me grimace every time I sit down. NICE weights today!!

Debbie: NICE weights today!! I still :eek: at your weight amounts! That is just absurd about the waving at the train. Give me a freakin break. What? Are we in the 18th century?

Roxie: YAY for finishing up CLX!!! Great job! I totally agree with everything Nora said about the weight work in TF. It is with resistance tubing, so you could definitely add Cathe weights. Right now I'm doing GS on the HiiT days.

Heather: Happy Anniversary!!!!! Enjoy your evening!!

Nora: AWESOME workout. I agree, I am STILL not sick of TF in the least! .. thanks for your advice on GSD's. I truly appreciate it. We are keeping our eyes out.

*waves* to Melissa (where ya been?), Andrea, Jo and Jessica!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.