Crazy strong & loving it for Aug 25, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I have M3 D37 Legs - Squat Rack on tap today.

Happy Hump day and have a great workout/day! BBL!

Hi ladies. I thought I would get up and do Step Blast and abs this morning. I opted to sleep in instead. I think DH and I will do Group Ride after work. He has enjoyed this new spin set up, and I have yet to try it.

Happy Hump Day!

We had a great time yesterday. The ride irritated my neck and traps really bad by the time we got to our destination and then again within an hour of when we got home. Had burning and tightness in my neck and traps. But other then that, I loved th ride. Southern Ohio is all hills and curves and that was just a blast to ride on.

Looked like rain all day long, but luckily it didn't rain a drop.

Roscoe Village was ok, I expected it to be a bit bigger and more shops, but we had fun. It's a historical town from the 1700's. Pretty cool to see the old schools and doctor offices.

Today we are heading on a train ride through parts of Ohio. It's a 4 hour train ride and it makes 5 stops along the way. So hopefully we'll get some good shopping in there too. Not sure if we are riding to the station or driving. Looks like rain again.

Today I did Meso 3, Week 3, Disc 39, Squat Rack Legs. I really love this leg workouts with STS. Had a great one. Raised my weights 5% and went quite heavy with all the exercises.

3 minute rest between each set and exercise.

Warmup:
Squats - 65#/10 reps
Squats - 75#/10 reps

Workout:
Squats - 95#/6 reps
***Did 4 sets.
***Should have gone heavier.

Barbell Deadlifts - 90#/6 reps
***Did 4 sets.

Leg Press Station - 175#/6 reps
***Did 4 sets.
***Did this instead of Front Squats.

Static Lunges - 80#/6 reps
***Did 4 sets.

Talk to you all later! Hope you are all having a great week so far!

Thanks Nora and Belinda on the input on the German Shepherd last night! we went and met her, and she is super sweet, BUT, has some skin issues and an ear infection (being treated). We were going to pick her up today, in spite of the issues (she is SUPEr cute and sweet!), but, they called this morning and said she had some questionable urine results and they need to do blood work for liver function.

My middle son (10) is really having problems with us maybe not getting her.

*sigh*

Today is super busy for me, I really should be moving NOW with things, but here I type! I did TURBO FIRE HiiT 20 and then standing Legs & Glutes. L&G moves FAST! holy cow, it seemed like my HR never came down.

Sorry no real personals, i'll try toBBL!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is a walk then CLX Lean Phase 2. God I hate where I work.

Belinda-enjoy your workout.

Heather-wish I could get my DH into fitness like yours is, its a major accomplishment just to get him to go for a bike ride.

Hallo girls,

I am finally done with my workout. Had a late start.

This is what I did:

Warm up: 2 sets/10 reps

Workout: 4 sets/ 8 reps
Squats - 85 #
Deadlifts - 55 # (the weight was perfect, my back didn't hurt)
Front Squats - 55 #
Static Lunges - 85 #

I will be back with more personals! Need to shower and eat dinner, I am hungry!

Hi Ladies,

Today was day 1 back to work for me and I failed this morning with my workout :( I could not get my butt out of bed for the life of me. I tried to do a 4:45am wake up call to get in 45 min to an hour of exercise before heading to work but I slept in. I just need to get back into my routine and I think I will be okay again with getting up so early. I hope......

Now I am home making dinner, doing laundry and getting the kids settled for the night. I will probably not be able to squeeze in a workout, so this will be my rest day. I have been having a very mild case of vertigo since this past weekend so a day off might actually do me some good.

no excuses tomorrow though!!!

Heather - enjoy your workout with your DH.

Chris - I hope things work out with the dog.

Debbie - glad you got a ride in before the rain. It has been raining here in MA for the past 4 days also.

Waves to everyone else :)

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Lean Phase 2.

Sumo Squat w/Anterior Deltoid Lift-12lbs/12 reps.
Double Arm Row w/Single Leg Lift-12lbs/ 6 reps each leg.
Single Hamstring Curls w/Lateral Raise-5lbs/6 reps each leg.
Runners Lunge w/Double Arm Row-15lbs/6 reps each leg.
Lateral Raise w/Abduction-5lbs/12 reps.
Plank w/Single Arm Row-7lbs/12 reps.
Reverse Lunge w/Lateral Raise-5lbs/12 reps both arms and legs.
Posterior Deltoid Raise w/Leg Lift-5lbs/12 reps both arms and legs.
Squat w/Double Arm Anterior Delt Lift-5lbs/12 reps.

Stats:
39 min
28 in the zone
131 min hr
161 max hr
227 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

Sorry, about the late check in. I did finish up my workout at 8 pm my time. I'm really tired and feeling a bit of DOMS tonight so I won't be able to do personals tonight, please excuse me on that.

Here's today's workout:

KCM- 30 Min to Fitness- Circuit Burn Workout # 2= 29 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 277

STS- Disc 20- M2- W3- Legs= 49 Min
Calories burned= 401
Met Value= 6.0

Legs & Glutes= Floorwork Only Premix= 11 Min
Met Value= 4.0
Calories burned= 60

Total calories burned= 738;)

I'm sure you all had awesome workouts and had a great day, take care girls!;)

Hugs to everyone!;):):cool:

Nora

Good evening,

Nora - I almost did that premix from L&G today, lol. Great job, on your DOMS and workout today.

Roxie - wtg, on Lean Phase 2 tonight.

Andrea - no excusees tomorrow, lol! Get your workout in.

Chris - poor dog! I hope you get her soon. Keep us posted. She sounds so cute! LOL, about L&G, that one will get you good. How long are you doing the TF rotation, you been doing it for a while now? Right?

Debbie - holy cow, on your deadlifts & Leg press station. Impressive, girl! Oh no, on your neck and traps! What's up with that? Glad to hear you didn't get rained on yesterday and had a great time.

Heather - nothing wrong with sleeping in. Hope you had fun with DH doing Group Ride. What is a Group Ride?

Good night, girls! See you all in the morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.