CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR AUG 24, 2010

I am done with Shock Cardio….HiiT Double Wave Pyramid + IMAX 3 (6-10 interval) + abs from 4DS LIS. I am one sweaty mess:p:p BBL!

Hi ladies. Last night I ended up doing the cardio premix from LIC. This morning I got up and did shoulders and triceps then MMA Boxing. Not sure what the deal was, but my HR was really low for the workouts. For the weights I did supersets of 3x8 unless noted:

SS#1
Shoulder press (dumbbells) - 20's
Overhead triceps extension - 30

SS#2
Later raise - 12's
Double-arm kickbacks - 12's

SS#3
Upright rows (dumbbells) - 16's (should have done 17's)
Lying triceps extensions on ball - 16's/16's/15's (form started to go)

Front/Side Raise - 10 reps with 10's
Weight triceps dips - 16 reps with 20#

Belinda - holy cow - HIIT Pyramid AND Imax 3???? You're nuts LOL

Roxie - good job with your weights last night.

Nora - nicely done for you too!

Andrea - glad you had a good vacation!

Waves to everyone else!

No workout today. Was suppose to be cardio but cardio is so easy for me to skip. So I am!

Yesterday we did end up going to the lake. We chanced the rain and didn't hit a raindrop until we pulled back into our driveway. It was awesome how the timing worked out.

Today we are heading south to a place called Roscoe Village. Looking forward to it! A 2 1/2 hour motorcycle hop.

:D

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is some kind of cardio and abs. I went on an eating binge last night so I need to work hard tonite and find something to do to keep me from eating.

Debbie-sounds like you are enjoying your vacation.

Belinda-amazing workout.

Heather-good job with your workout.

Hi Girls!

Busy day yesterday, my work schedule really throws me on Mondays. Yesterday my workout was Turbo Fires HiiT 15 and then I did GS Chest and Triceps. Haven't done Cathe weight work AS IS in a long long time. I've been mish moshing weights for the last month or so. So doing GS C&T was TOUGH stuff! Man oh man, she really fries those body parts, doesn't she? I have some very nice DOMS in both areas today!! :eek:

Today was Turbo Fire 55 EZ. Fun stuff, STILL!!! :) Though, doing the HiiTs MAYBE have made it a TINY bit easier for me. I added on C&W Abs (inspired by you Heather!). I think the Ab work was harder than the cardio! LOL!

Belinda: You are a MACHINE! I can't believe you did IM3 AFTER HiiT Pyramid! Guess your sinuses are feeling better?

Heather: 12 pound double kickbacks? Ow!! You go!!!... Nice workouts !!

Debbie: Glad you got your ride in!

Roxie: Hope you find a fun cardio tonight!!!

*waves* to all!!!

Oh! another thing!

We're seriously looking at adopting a 3 yr old German Sheperd! It's in a shelter now. It was on the local news last night, so lots of interest in her today. But we're going to go visit her.

I wish Nora were here to tell me more about German Sheperds!!!

Good Afternoon Ladies,

My sister is still on vacation, so today I snuck over to her house and borrowed her HiiT DVD. I am thinking of buying it but wanted to try it first. I did 30/30 today. I liked it. It was fun and I like those type of sports workouts with less fancy cheorography. After that I did 15-20 minutes of ab work. Total calories burned was about 300.

Heather - nice workout today. How do you like MMA boxing? I was thinking of ordering that or cardio core circuit.

Debbie - enjoy your vacation, so glad you missed the rain yesterday.

Roxie - push it hard tonight!!!!

Belinda - glad you are feeling better. I can't believe you did Imax 3 on top of HiiT!!! I will try the 40/20 next.

Chris - good luck with the dog!!

Nora - great workout!!!

Have a great day everyone!!

- Andrea

Debbie - I know you'll enjoy your rest day!

Chris - sounds like some good workouts. I can't recall the last time I actually did a Cathe DVD for weights now.

Roxie - enjoy your workout!

Andrea - I love MMA Boxing. I really only will do the cardio premix from Cardio Core - the core work really rubs my tailbone for some weird reason.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished my workouts.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- FIRE 45 Class= 47 Min
Calories burned= 545
Met value= 8.50

KCM 30 min to Fitness-LIFT- Olympic Lifting workout #1= 25 Min
Calories burned= 205
Met value= 6.0

STS- Ab Circuits- No Equipment Abs= 17 Min
Calories burned= 105
Met Value= 4.50

Total calories burned from this workout= 855;)

I'll be back later for personals, have a great day!;):D

Hugs to everyone!;):D

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party and Ab Jam.

Cardio Stats:
43 min
33 in the zone
132 min hr
150 max hr
253 cals burned.

Abs:
9 min
5 in the zone
121 min hr
141 max hr
45 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I'm back for personals.

Belinda- Wow! HiiT Double Wave Pyramid + IMAX 3 (6-10 interval) + abs from 4DS LIS, bravo girl that's a killer workout WTG!!;):):cool:

Heather- Great workout today with weights working the shoulders and triceps!:cool: Plus you did MMA Boxing, awesome job. Wow, on the lying triceps extensions on the ball. I can't go that heavy, yet. Nicely done today as always.;)

Debbie- Enjoy your vacation and skip day, you deserve it. Have fun!;)

Chris- Nicely done on the workout! YAY WTG!!! I know TF Fire 55 EZ Class is fun and my favorite. I have to say that yesterday was the first time I did HiiT 15 and that was fun and intense it was perfect to do before I tackled STS Meso 2 Disc 19 Chest, Tri's and Shoulders. I do like the HiiT workouts, I know Cathe's are awesome and I love those. Great job on working out, keep up the Turbo Fire fun because your on FIRE!!! You go girl!;) Oh girl, I love my German Shepherd furry kid, He's six months old and a handful. The females tend to be more mellow of the two genders. They are protective by nature all on their own but are extremely loyal to family and great dogs. Ares, my new puppy I got at six weeks old. He's now six months old. My previous dog was a German Shepherd we had him for 10 years, he became ill and had to be put down this spring, I was so distraught because he was my buddy and my four legged kid. I have always liked German Shepherds and Now that I've had the pleasure of owning them I definitely love this breed. I say go for it with adopting a German shepherd puppy, they are awesome. They do need lots of chew toys when teething I suggest something sturdy like Kong brand toys and they can shed a lot so a good vaccuum is good to have on hand.
Let me know what happens with the 3 year old puppy, good luck she sounds cute! 3 years old is nice potty trained no doubt, probably is used to a lesh and generally well behaved. You'll know more after you go see her. I'm sure she'll be happy to meet you and give you puppy kisses. ;)

Roxie- Nice job on your workout today. I can't wait for you to start Turbo Fire, its so much fun. Don't worry about what you ate yesterday, that's in the past. Just focus on today and making good choices.;)

Hugs to everyone!;):cool:

Nora

Good evening,

Heather - awesome job, on yor shoulder/ tricep and MMA boxing workout. Yeap, I am a nut! Oh, I see you did LIC too, wtg.

Debbie - LOL, on sipping cardio today. You go, girl. Have fun on your vacation. You deserve it. Hope you had a good ride?

Chris - wow, on TF and GS chest/triceps. You still enjoying TF, thats great. Did you end up doing the Hiit wo? Awww... on the German Sheperd. She is so cute. I saw the pic on FB.

Roxie - glad you still enjoy TJ. Nice job today. I see you worked your abs too. LOL!

Andrea - welcome back from your vacation. WTG, on Hiit 30/30 today. Good luck, with 40/20.

Nora - you still amze me with your workouts. ^^5's, girl WTG, when you post your workouts, I sit here and enjoy my coffee. Trying to wake up, lol.

Big HALLO to everyone else.

Good night, girls! I will see you all in the morning or late afternoon for me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.