Crazy strong & loving it for Aug 15, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I still have to work my abs & get a nice stretch/yoga in today!

sorry, I have no time for personals, my son is leaving in a few days. Need to spend time with him.

Have a great Sunday/rest day or workout today. BBL!

Good Morning,

I was able to squeeze in a quick workout this morning. I did kickmax (warm up and all 4 combos). It was about 35 minutes long. I wore my 2 lb weight gloves but the workout was more low impact then I had remembered. I only burned 200 calories.

I am off to take the boys to church now but later I plan on doing a 30 minute cardio/core workork from fittv. I'll report back later. Have a good day everyone.

- Andrea

Roxie - You feel it more in your shoulders because you are Unconsciously using them to move the weight. Concentrate more on using the chest muscles to do the movement. Shoulders will always be involved in pushing weight for chest work - always - and I think that's why I'm having such a problem with my shoulders. Especially because I go so heavy. Are you struggling with the weight or do you feel you can do a few more reps when the set is complete?

Belinda - Spend as much time with your son as you can! Wow, this visit went fast, didn't it?

Andrea - Nice job on KM. That workouts scares me. I did it once and that was all. I don't care for all the jumping and high impact moves in that one. Have a great day!

Hi everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! :)

Good Morning,

Today is Recharge yoga and cleaning up the yard.

Debbie-I only went 10lbs because I had already done so much shoulder work I couldn't hardly lift the wts. but I am definetly feeling my chest muscles today so I know they got worked hard.

Belinda-enjoy your time with your son.

Andrea-when I do that one I do the timesaver so I don't have to do all the jumps but it is not a go to workout I have only done it twice.

sorry for being MIA. Yesterday I did chest/back/abs and HIIT Pyramid. Today was legs and MMA Boxing. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Andrea - that one is fun, but definitely low intensity.

Hi girls!;)

I'll just check in quickly. I'm kind of short on time today so I won't be able to comeback for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Core 20 Class= 20 Min
Calories burned= 123
Met Value= 4.50

Baron Baptiste- Unlocking Athletic Power Yoga= 30 Min
Met Value= 3.0
Calories burned= 123

Total calories burned= 246

Ok, that's it for me today. I'll seeya all at tomorrow's check in. Great job on all your workouts today ladies keep up the butt kickin' great job. :) Have a great Sunday!;):)

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

I didn't get to the ab workout today:( I was busy with the kids and packing for vacation tomorrow. We are going to a lake house in Maine for a week. My plan for the week is to get up early tomorrow and workout before we leave and then while we are there I hope to get as much exercise as possible. I did bring my exercise band and a few dvd's in case I get up early in the morning before everyone else I can sneak in a workout (neighbors will see me doing lunges down the dock)!! And I hope to swim some laps too. I am trying not to stress about getting in workouts and letting myself just enjoy the week....but I'm sure you all know not working out for a few days makes me feel blah!!!

I'll try to check in if I can....not sure how the reception out there in the boonies is!!! Have a great week!!!

- Andrea

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA this weekend. Not feeling myself at all...:confused:. Yesterday I felt great in the morning, did LIC first thing. I don't know what happened after that but I was light-headed and very lethargic for the rest of the day. Still not feeling 100%, but a little better than yesterday. Not sure what's going on. Hoping I feel better tomorrow morning so I can get a solid cardio coach workout in before work.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Hope you feel better Melissa! I am dragging today like whoa...after Saturday's 10 miler (eek!) and a lighter Kick workout yesterday, on top of baby shower festivities and running around for my sister Jen, I woke up like a truck hit me! But I went to Power and actually feel better. Will try and drop it a bit later, rough morning at work already, lovely eh ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.