"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for April 8"

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I had to go back to the ENT today! I was so blocked last night, I could get any sleep. I am up since 2:20 a. WTH! I am getting so tired of this stuff.

I will try to take a nap, I will be back later!

Have a great day and workout!

Goood Morning,

Tonite is CXL burn circuit 2.

Debbie-I don't know if you remember but my oldest DD and her DH and they're dog moved in with us due to a pest problem and it was only suppose to be for a couple of days and that was 2 months ago. Having extra people to feed an share space with makes it alittle hard for me time.

Belinda-I sure hope they figure out a way to make you more comfortable.

Everyone have a great day.

Today was cardio and I really did not feel like doing cardio this morning. I picked out a Cardio Coach Mix I made up that was 45 minutes long but ended up staying on my treadmill a bit longer.

Had a so/so workout, just wasn't feeling it this morning. Have a sinus headache and all I wanted to do was crawl back in bed.

CARDIO STATS:
56 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
29 minutes in zone
23 minutes above zone
3.5 miles travelled

I wanted to go at least 2 miles so I'm pleased that I hit 3.5 miles.

Roxie - Why the heck has it been two months? Wow! Are there that many bugs in their house??? :eek: :eek: LOL! I say KICK THEM OUT!!!

Debbie-it wasn't bugs it was squirrels and rats. It been this long because my idiot SIL started tearing out walls and demolishing the bathroom without the landlords permission so everything has to be fixed and because of my DH it is now getting repaired, SIL is not very motivated. Hope to have them out soon. Does Cathe have wt work that is only 30mins?

Roxie - if you have the 4DS series Cathe has weight work in there that is only 30 minutes long. Otherwise if you don't own that one you can probably do a premix on any of her dvds that just have upper or lower body. (its amazing what combos you find with her premixes...)

Today was STS Disc 20 Legs. I just don't feel these workouts as much as I did with meso 1. However, I still get doms the next day. I guess I shouldn't complain. My weak right tricep still has doms from Monday.

Is it just me or is this week going by super, super slow? Maybe I'm just anxious to be off of work on Friday...

Morning! I did STS Disc 8, back and triceps. It was a good workout. I am finding that my 1RMs are really only an estimate. Some days I hit them and then some days and particularly on some exercises, I don't go as high as it says. I'm pretty much failing at rep 15 so it's all good. But I'm not someone that thinks the 1RMs were incredibly accurate, either. I also did STS abs weights and plates- it is 18 minutes so a bit beyond what I prefer but it rocks! It really gets the job done. I did it once before but my carpet piece wasn't big enough- I fixed that so I could really do the plate work today. Heck, I even had DOMS in my abs from the med ball abs on Monday so yay for that!

Roxie: Premixes premixes premixes- Karen is right! Although if you're doing CLX, you won't need to worry about any other weight work for a while. Good luck, that sounds like a tough situation.

Karen: Nope, not just you- slow week here. My babysitters are on Spring Break so I am getting no work done and the kids are making me CRAZY!!:p I think today is a park day- gotta wear 'em out.

Belinda: Oh man- I keep hoping to get on here and read that you're feeling better. Tomorrow is the day, I can feel it!

Gotta run- busy day around here.

Good morning everyone. I did Disc 20 this morning for legs and it flew by! And I feel like I just got another workout because I had to move all of my weights and other equipment because I'm having a hardwood floor put in my workout room today. WEW HEW!!!

Belinda-I really hope you start feeling better soon! Your poor thing. Be sure to get that nap today.

Debbie-do you watch the show Workout on Bravo tv??

Karen-sorry your week is dragging. Heck I can't believe that it's April but that could be because it's so cold down here!

Roxie-I agree with Karen that the 4DS workouts would be good for you.

Have a great day ladies.

Bev

Debbie-it wasn't bugs it was squirrels and rats. It been this long because my idiot SIL started tearing out walls and demolishing the bathroom without the landlords permission so everything has to be fixed and because of my DH it is now getting repaired, SIL is not very motivated. Hope to have them out soon. Does Cathe have wt work that is only 30mins?

OMG! Unbelievable! I'm sorry you are in the middle of this mess. Hopefully soon it will be resolved.

I agree with everyone else, 4DS or CTX has 30 minute weight training session. And premixes as well. Take the time to check out premixes, usually there are times next to each one.

Debbie-do you watch the show Workout on Bravo tv??
Bev

No, I don't think I get Bravo. Is it good?

Hey Guys!

After a busy morning, i ended up getting in some good cardio. I did Turbo Jam: Fat Blaster, twice through. If you're not familiar with TJ, it's an interval workout with "fun" plyo moves, Well, not as fun as Cathe's, but still fun!

Deb and Belinda: Hope you guys feel better! Hey, a friend on another check in recommended ACUPUNCTURE for MY sinus issues. I'm a little chicken shit, but for your braver souls, I have heard it has great results!

All your workouts sound GREAT!!

Checking in -

I did Amy's Slo-Mo Legs today. I did her Core work also. Risking sounding like a broken record....I really need to start wearing my HRM during leg workouts.
I've been doing pretty good eating, until today. I think I've eaten enough for today and half of tomorrow - and remember, here on the West Coast, it is only 230p. Watching the stuff I DVR from Food Network didn't help curb my appetite...Oh well, I forgive me. And as I tell my kids, " make good choices starting now".
Good times...

:DGood afternoon ladies!:)

I hope everyobne is hanging in there since its over the hump day being Wednesday.

Today's workout:

CCV4=52 min
Calories burned= 639
Distance= 4.02 miles
Warm up= 5min BPM= 132. 70%+ MHR into nearly 75%.
Challenge 1= 8 min approx. BPM 140-148=80-83% of MHR range.
Steady State 1= 3 min approx. bringing heart rate down to 132 bpm.
Challenge 2= approx. 8 min= 142-151 BPM= 85%+ not quite reaching 85%.
Steady State 2= Approx. 3 min. @ 128 BPM= not quite 75% of MHR
Challenge 3= 11 min @150-153 BPM and last sprint= 157 BPM= 87%+ MHR.
Steady State 3= 6
6 min @143 BPM= 80% of MHR jogging. Then 1 min at power walk to cool down HR 117 BPM= 65% of MHR
Stretch= Approx. 6 min.
Phew!

STS-Legs-Disc 20= 49 min
Calories burned= 380 but it felt like more.:p
I felt really good doing his workout, I love doing leg work and STS leg work is awesome!:) The only things that gave me trouble was the One Leg Sit-n-slides these were extremely tough for me since my balance is an issue to begin with having MS. Its not that noticeable if I'm well rested and not doing anything requires precise balance. But I did notice that this time around that the One Leg Sit-n-Slides though tough and wobbly on afew were easier than on previous STS Leg Workouts, so I'm counting that as progress. I did have something very odd appear on my workout card the second to the last set of One legged sit n slides in the target weight colum it showed the weight to be used was 47 lbs as 75% of my one rep max. This is very strange because in the above entries for that exercise it shows the target weight to be 21 lbs as 75% of my one rep max. This was confusing that this happened since its the one and only entry with that weight at all. I'm wondering if there was some sort of Workout Manager glitch there. Anyways, I tried to be a good Cathe trooper and did 39 lbs dumbells it was the heaviest I had and those were beyond my comfort zone of wts. It was a good workout even though I'm still confused by that entry. Oh well. ;)

STS-Ab Circuits= Weights and Plates Abs= 19 min
Calories burned= 117

That's it for me today, I hope everyone had a great workout today, and keep up the great work!:D;)

Hugs~

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.