Crazy strong and loving it for April 3, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I will do cardio and abs! Not sure what yet? It's very cold outside, looks like we are getting snow:confused: I think spring skipped Germany:(

Debbie, how are you feeling today?

Have a great Easter weekend, everyone! BBL!

Morning,

I just did 4DS "Cardio Power" premix, burned 453 cal:D I still have to work my abs, I will be back later!

Have a great weekend.

Nice job on 4DS Belinda!

My workout wasn't quite as successful...I think my body was yelling at me to rest but I ignored it in favor of a run because its GORGEOUS out here today! I managed about 3 miles and even that 3 miles was definitely not my best effort. Body felt like lead. Guess that means I should've skipped it entirely huh?? Oh well, it was good to get out, sweat a little and enjoy the fresh air!

Have a great weekend ladies!!

Good Morning,

Just finishe Turbo Jam Turbo Sculpt. Need to do more cardio but I still want to go check out the Fitness Center. Today I get my nails done, clean house, do laundry and then go get groceries. Hope everyone has a good day.

Stats:
39 min
31 in the zone
133 min hr
159 max hr
234 cals burned.

Hi girls,

I also did the abs from 4DS calves!

Roxie, wtg on your walk last night! Nice job with Turbo Jam Turbo Sculpt today. Have fun getting your nails done!

Jessica, thanks! Had a lot of health problems since last year! I am happy! I know how you feel, I been getting those nights too! Hope you slept better last night. You need some rest, girl! You did a lot last week!

Thanks Debbie! I am so sorry your neck is still giving you problems! Hope you get lots of rest until Monday. Now I am getting all excited doing your rotation.

Nora, hope you feeling better today. Like always your workout last night rocked, girl! Nice job! I haven't done SM yet. Don't do it for awhile and see you feel. Maybe it's the workout? Take it easy, girl! Happy Easter!

Chris, thanks you! I still can't blieve I finally fnished STS! I am sorry to hear about your headache, they are no fun! Hope the meds help! My iron meds made me sick every morning, now I am taking them after lunch. Much better! I have to take two of them suckers! The reason we are heading to the state in Mayis my daughter Alesia's Hooding and Graduation ceremony's for graduate school.

Heather, thanks! Nnice weights yesterday. You come up with some awesome workouts, girl!

Where is Wendy:eek:

I will try to be back later! Happy Easter!

Hi girls!

Made it home last night about midnight...so glad to be home! We've gotten some laundry done and we went and got groceries this morning. I've already boiled the eggs and they are ready for the girls to decorate.
Looking to get a workout in and hoping to make it to church tonight as I have to work in the morning.
Way to go finishing STS Belinda! Yay! Amazing! That's got to feel good!
Debbie, I see you got in a ride last week - how fun! Not fun is you not feeling good lately. Bummer! Hopefully your kinks will work themselves out....??
Nora - it doesn't look like I missed any good weather while I was gone! How's Ares?
Chris - are you off this weekend? Sounds like you have a lot on your plate - maybe going to work is easier?!?!?!
Hello to Roxie, Heather and Jessica!
I'll try to get a workout in and post it later.....

Hi ladies. I feel so remiss in checking in today. It was a super busy one for me. Did Step Blast and Abs then had to make some food to take to my sister's for family Easter lunch. She lives an hour away.

Hope everyone is having a really great weekend.

Roxie - good job with your workout

Belinda - way to get it done (as always).

Wendy - don't you just hate the laundry after a vacation!

Jessica - tsk tsk on the rest day. Just kidding. It happens to the best of us.

Hi to Nora, Chris and Debbie!!!

Checking in -

I did Supersets (bought it in SD) and then I also did a Cardio/Weight Circuit premix from SJ&P. Aahhh...feels good to be home!
Safe travels to your sisters, Heather!
G'night all....

:cool:Hi girls;)

I'll just check in with today's workout.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 4 My Short Mix= 26 Min
Distance= 2.12 Miles
Calories burned= 328
CCV4 My short mix=Warmup, Challenge 1, Steady State 1, Cool Down, 2 3Doors Down songs, then Stretch.
Ch. 1 bpm= 142 79%,145 81%,149 83%.
S/S 1 bpm= 150 84%
Cool Down plus to 3 Doors Down songs (7 Min on the songs)= 148 83%
Stretch= 6:17 min bpm 118 65%

High Step Challenge= 68 Min
Calories burned= 616

Total calories burned= 944

Debbie- I hope your feeling better. Please rest however long you need to feel good again and be safe to workout without doing any further injury. I think I read that you got to go on a ride, awesome fun, good for you girl. Have a great Easter!;):)

Belinda- Bravo and ^^^'s girl on finishing STS!!! Yah!!!! You Go Girl!!:eek nice job on today's workout 4DS Cardio Power, that's a fun one! Congrats and Hugs on finishing STS!:D

Jessica- Nice job on your 3 mile run today. I can relate about not feeling today was as good a workout as I'm capable of. I felt very fatigued and weak today for some reason. I know that not all workouts are da bomb, so give yourself a big hug from me that you did workout today, because that's the best you had in you today and that's great. I take days like this as hey at least I got a workout in so I feel that's an accomplishment. Good for you you got to get a nice run in and enjoy the sunshine. ;):)

Roxie- It sounds like a fun day for you with a great workout, Turbo Jam Turbo Sculpt which is fun and the getting your nails done. Laundry may not be exciting but hey its just one of those normal chores but good for you to get to go get your nails done, enjoy the nice relaxing feeling. ;)

Wendy- Hi girl, we've missed you. Midnight is late to get in but I'm sure it felt great to be back home. It always seems a bit hectic whenever I get back from a trip, so I can relate. Don't work too hard. Ares is doing great he's teething, growing , and full of puppy curiosity. Ares is 7 weeks now and he's working on getting house broken. Its like having a baby all over again, LOL!! He's a cutie and makes me laugh with his antics. Have fun getting ready for Easter I'm sure the girls will enjoy decorating the eggs. Have a wonderful Easter and welcome back!!! Hugs!;):)

Heather- Hi! No worries with the holidays it can make things a bit hectic sometimes. Nice job on Step blast and abs. I hope you'll be enjoying your Easter and resting. Take care!:)

Ok girls, that's it for me today. I'm thinking of starting Insanity but I will mix it up with some Total body weight work or GS because I hate to not lift weights in a workout rotation. So, I think I'll tweak Insanity a bit for myself. I've watched the fit test and its a killer, so I'm hoping this won't be beyond me. Have a great Easter everyone and enjoy a wonderful day of rest and blessings.

Hugs and blessings to everyone!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.