CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR APRIL 28, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do M3 D39 Squat Rack legs:eek: Forgot I had a leg workout today, hope my legs are not to tired after that run yesterday.

I will be back with personals!

Happy Hump Day!

Morning,

I am done with D39 and ME abs;) I went up in weight on my leg workout today.

Gotta run, DH wants to take me out for lunch:p

Hi and Welcome, Melissa! Glad you join us;)

BBL with personals. Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Today was cardio again. I think I finally realized that the reason I was hating cardio so much was because I was in pain for those last few months. Now that I'm feeling good I'm liking it again. Notice I said like and not love! :D I don't think I will ever love cardio.

Today was Imax 2 and I had a great workout. Gave it my all and found my endurance is slowly coming back. The highest my HR got was 165 bpm and I haven't seen that in months. Felt great to breath heavy and sweat like crazy. I really like this workout.

HR STATS:
56 minutes total
2 minutes below zone
13 minutes in zone
41 minutes above zone
463 calories burned

:eek:

Good morning!

Belinda - have a nice lunch with your hubby!!

Debbie - Imax2 is one of my faves. #9 is still a challenge for me, though. I love the step segment and get really pumped, but I just can't push myself through the intervals. I get about halfway through and stall out. I think it's all in my head...

Just an fyi that I work out at night so I'll be posting my previous nights workout every morning. Last night it was a toss-up between 4DS HIS and LIC cardio premix. I went with HIS. I have so much fun with that workout. Tonight I have a circuit on my rotation so I'll probably do LIC in full. I still have lat doms from KPC on Monday night...:eek: ! That makes me happy...

Hope everyone has a great day and even greater workouts. BBL!!

Hey Girls...

Today is PUB + 30 Minutes Basic Step, which I am going to modify. Going to do PUB, UP ONLY, and then some Turbo Kick!

I can't even imagine doing squat rack legs, Belinda! You go!

Debbie: YAY for IMAX 2!!! Always a good one, love the fun music!

Heather: thanks for the chopped liver comment! :)

Gotta run, time is ticking. My computer is moving very slowly this morning and annoying me.

Hi ladies. Not sure what if anything I'll do today. May just take a rest day. Should be weights actually - Day 3 of Week 4 3 sets of 15 and honestly that just doesn't sound like fun right about now!

Belinda - good job getting those weights done. Have a great day!

Debbie - glad you're starting to "like" cardio a bit more. Love Imax 2, but Imax 3 is still my fave.

Melissa - good job with HIS!

Chris - enjoy PUB and Turbo Kick. I seriously need to find some more advanced kickboxing workouts now that I'm starting to do those more than step.

Hi Roxie, Nora, Wendy, and Jessica!!!!

Good Morning,

I am going to go for a walk tonite and then I really need some kickboxing to relief some stress from work. Sometimes working for a husband and wife team is not all that great.

Chris-I didn't mean to leave you out of the group equation. You always impress me that you can do the kind of job you do raise children and still be sane. I wouldn't have the mental ability to workout if I were in your shoes so your workouts always amaze me.

Heather-enjoy your rest day sounds like you need to find a new workout or rotation.

Debbie-glad you like cardio that workout always intimidates me.

Melissa-good job with your workout I still haven't tried 4ds HIS but I really like LIS.

Belinda-squat rack with a sore back you go girl or is it doing better now?

Hi girls!:D

Here's today's workout:

Insanity-Plyometric Cardio Circuit= 40 min
Calories burned= 601

CTX- Leaner Legs= 49 min
Calories burned= 468

Total calories burned = 1069:D:eek:

I'm now officially pooped out and not sure if I'll be able to but will try to be back for personals later.

Great job on everyone's workouts today, WTG!!:):cool:

Hugs!

Nora

Good evening,

Chris, glad you survived BM on Wed. ^^5's. How did your hair come out? I need to get my heir done, aww! LL or Meanre Legs are tough, wtg. You still don't have any DOMS? Hope you had fun with PUB and Turbo Kick. How do you like Turbo Kick?

Debbie, glad you enjoying this rotation. Will you post the next 4 weeks rotation? I plan on doing your next rotation after I came back from the states. Great job with IMAX2 today.

Heather, wtg Wed on that run plus KPC. Hope you feel better with your sinus. Hope you enjoyed your rest day today.

Jessica, how is your nexk/shoulder feeling? Great job on the DOMS. Hope the hotel has a nice gym, it's hard keeping up on wokouts while traveling. I will bring my ipod in May, at least I can get a run in.

Melissa, nic job on 4DS cardio premix. Do you remember me from the other check in?

Nora, I will do Insanity while in the states, can't wait. How do you keep up with all that high impact and your back is hurting. I love the CTX Upperbody Split, nice job with. Nice cal burn today.

Roxie, it will be a big adjustment with DD. How said she doesn't want to help out around the house. You need to kick her butt. Nice job, keeping up with your workouts.

I finally caught up on personals!

Good night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.