CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR APRIL 27, 2010

Today was total body and I did Muscle Endurance.

HOLY CRAP! :eek:

I forgot what a burner this workout was. Used about the same weights Cathe did and got a great burn with every exercise. The leg presses got me good. I'm hoping to shape this butt up for summer.

Love the Glute Raises in this one, too. It really kills my glutes.

Having fun with this rotation. I'm gonna make up a follow-up for the next 4 weeks. :D

Hallo Debbie and all who follows,

Debbie, ME will get you good;) Glad you like your rotation. Are you gonna start all over again, or do you create different excerises for the next 4 weeks:eek:

My run got me good:p I may need a nap!

Have a great day, everyone!

Hey Girls!!!

I didn't have a bunch of time to check in yesterday, busy/crunched day with work/sleep/workout/homework, etc.!!!

I did do the original Body Max (for 91 minutes!!!). It was tough, since Mondays are tough for me anyways, but not horrible. The leg work was light.

I'm switching up today's workout (PUB), with tomorrow's workout (Leaner Legs). I felt Body Max had worked my upper body pretty good, not so much lower, so that's why I'm switching! I would Love to do a run too, but #1. the weather sucks, it's raining, and #2. I'm going for a haircut and highlights this morning, and won't have a ton of time. If I have time, i'll throw in a step workout.

Belinda: GREAT run today!!! I can see why you'd need a nap!

Debbie: ME *IS* tough! it's a wicked endurance weight workout. It never stops! It will be cool to see what your follow up will be. I need something to do for May!!! :)

Nora: You made Insanity sound very intriguing, but the impact kind of scares me. I'd hate to do ALL of that impact day after day. My body isn't up to that at my "age". ;)

Jessica: Hope your neck/shoulder feels better. It does sound like a sleeping thing. And i'm sure the punches in Kick have to aggravate it too?

Roxie: A lot of adjusting at home, huh? How old is your daughter? Will she at least be helpful around the house so you can work out more easily? Gotta find SOME good out of it!!! 4DS Kickbox is one of my favorite 30 minutes cardios!!!

Heather: How are you feeling after yesterdays weights? DOMS? Whats up for today?

Good Morning,

I decided to take a rest week and start CLX next month. I am still going to go for my walks in the evening and the fitness center for the cross trainer. DH is on vacation so it makes working out hard. When I start again I seriously want to get my workout dones in the morning and then go for my walks in the evening.

Debbie-good job on that workout again not one I have done yet.

Belinda-good job on the run. Nothing wrong with a knap.

Hey Girls!!!

I didn't have a bunch of time to check in yesterday, busy/crunched day with work/sleep/workout/homework, etc.!!!

I did do the original Body Max (for 91 minutes!!!). It was tough, since Mondays are tough for me anyways, but not horrible. The leg work was light.

I'm switching up today's workout (PUB), with tomorrow's workout (Leaner Legs). I felt Body Max had worked my upper body pretty good, not so much lower, so that's why I'm switching! I would Love to do a run too, but #1. the weather sucks, it's raining, and #2. I'm going for a haircut and highlights this morning, and won't have a ton of time. If I have time, i'll throw in a step workout.

Belinda: GREAT run today!!! I can see why you'd need a nap!

Debbie: ME *IS* tough! it's a wicked endurance weight workout. It never stops! It will be cool to see what your follow up will be. I need something to do for May!!! :)

Nora: You made Insanity sound very intriguing, but the impact kind of scares me. I'd hate to do ALL of that impact day after day. My body isn't up to that at my "age". ;)

Jessica: Hope your neck/shoulder feels better. It does sound like a sleeping thing. And i'm sure the punches in Kick have to aggravate it too?

Roxie: A lot of adjusting at home, huh? How old is your daughter? Will she at least be helpful around the house so you can work out more easily? Gotta find SOME good out of it!!! 4DS Kickbox is one of my favorite 30 minutes cardios!!!

Heather: How are you feeling after yesterdays weights? DOMS? Whats up for today?

Chris-she is 22 and doesn't feel the need to help me out, I did ask her to dust and vaccum the upstairs and she did now I need her to vaccum the livingroom since her dog is getting hair all over it.

Hi girls! Today was a kick run through for me - I'm team-teaching the new release on Saturday and am traveling for work tomorrow-Fri so I may not get much practice time in unless I have room in my hotel room, but we'll see. Otherwise I'll have to either hit up the hotel gym (hopefully it won't suck this time, hate bad hotel gyms!). AND I've decided that my shoulder pain is definitely a result of the hooks in kick, whoa nelly!

Oh and PS - major DOMS from STS legs yesterday. LOVE the burn! :)

Belinda - nice job on that run! Holy calorie burn!!

Debbie - muscle endurance is another Cathe workout I don't have but totally want to buy, especially after your assessment of it! remind me again - what rotation are you doing right now?

Hi ladies. I seriously had every intention of getting up this morning and doing a little bit of KPC and abs. Didn't happen.

Belinda
- good job with that run workout!

Debbie - Sounds like you're really enjoying this rotation. Good job!

Chris - I've not ever done the original Body Max. If it's much like BM2 then I would agree with you that it's upper body focused so good idea on switching the workouts as needed. Enjoy your haircut! Oh and I do have some DOMS going on in chest and triceps. I thought it'd be shoulders as I did a SS for them. Hmmmm.

Roxie - enjoy your walks. It's nice to get outside and get some fresh air isn't it.

Jessica - how's that shoulder this morning? Oh and DOMS????

Hi Nora and Wendy!!!

Looks like we were posting at the same time. Woohoo on the DOMS! Just take it easy on the hooks, guess you've been throwing some mighty punches ;)

Hi girls! Today was a kick run through for me - I'm team-teaching the new release on Saturday and am traveling for work tomorrow-Fri so I may not get much practice time in unless I have room in my hotel room, but we'll see. Otherwise I'll have to either hit up the hotel gym (hopefully it won't suck this time, hate bad hotel gyms!). AND I've decided that my shoulder pain is definitely a result of the hooks in kick, whoa nelly!

Oh and PS - major DOMS from STS legs yesterday. LOVE the burn! :)

Belinda - nice job on that run! Holy calorie burn!!

Debbie - muscle endurance is another Cathe workout I don't have but totally want to buy, especially after your assessment of it! remind me again - what rotation are you doing right now?

Yes, you could say that again! I guess I *am* putting the power into those hooks like I hoped I would ;)

Looks like we were posting at the same time. Woohoo on the DOMS! Just take it easy on the hooks, guess you've been throwing some mighty punches ;)

Belinda - Nice job with PP! I sure miss my CC workouts. :( I will do up a new 4 week rotation with different workouts and a different type of layout. I'll keep it endurance, though. Cool on your dh saying you look tiny! Have you been losing weight? Sounds like it! Nice job!

Chris - Nice job on the original BM. I just cannot do workouts that are over an hour anymore. Way too much for me. Nice job, tough, I know that one is a killer workout.

Roxie - Hope things at home are settling down. You tell your DD to help you out, no excuses. Especially if she's living there for free.

Jessica - I'm doing the rotation I made up called "Get Ready for Summer", it's posted in the DVD Rotation Forum. About your shoulder pain, maybe try buying a new pillow. That did wonders for me. Sounds like your pain is almost the same as what I just recovered from.

Heather - So what's on tap for today???

Nora - How on earth did you do all that exercise with your back hurting? Yikes!! Be careful my friend!

Belinda - Nice job with PP! I sure miss my CC workouts. :( I will do up a new 4 week rotation with different workouts and a different type of layout. I'll keep it endurance, though. Cool on your dh saying you look tiny! Have you been losing weight? Sounds like it! Nice job!

Chris - Nice job on the original BM. I just cannot do workouts that are over an hour anymore. Way too much for me. Nice job, tough, I know that one is a killer workout.

Roxie - Hope things at home are settling down. You tell your DD to help you out, no excuses. Especially if she's living there for free.

Jessica - I'm doing the rotation I made up called "Get Ready for Summer", it's posted in the DVD Rotation Forum. About your shoulder pain, maybe try buying a new pillow. That did wonders for me. Sounds like your pain is almost the same as what I just recovered from.

Heather - So what's on tap for today???

Nora - How on earth did you do all that exercise with your back hurting? Yikes!! Be careful my friend!

Debbie-I leave of list of things for her to do and she is not very happy about it, but I figure her dog is the one shedding so the least she can do is vaccum its not like she has anything else to do.

Anyone mind if I join this check-in?!?!

Some of you look familiar and I could really use a check-in to keep me motivated. I was kind of floundering around for a little while and getting frustrated because I wasn't getting anywhere. Then I realized it was the floundering...:eek:.

Saturday I woke up and had this focus that I haven't had in months. Not sure where it came from, but it feels great. I even wrote out a month-long rotation on the white board in my workout room. Although Debbie, I just checked out your "Get Ready for Summer" rotation and I'm tempted to change mine up a little. I don't have a designated "leg" day and I probably should.

So I hope you chicks don't mind me barging in because I'm gonna...;)

Hey again,

Got my haircut/highlighted! Came home and did Leaner Legs (minus the abs) and then wanted some cardio, so did 35 Minutes of Step Moves. Leaner Legs got me good! If I don't have DOMS tomorrow from it, I will be very very surprised!

Roxie: Is CLX Chalene Extreme? Did you do that before? For some reason I thought you didn't like those workouts. You do some pretty decent power walks there. Good combo with the gym!.... I agree, I'd make a list for your daughter to do for housework , if she's just hanging out all day.

Jessica: It's hard to travel and keep up on workouts. Hope you have a good hotel gym there! Do you have Travel Fit? I haven't done that one yet, but sounds good. Where are you traveling to?

Heather: NICE on the DOMS! I feel them in my triceps and back today. AND abs are tight. I bet you'll get SOMETHING in today!!!

Debbie: Body Max was really long, but went kind of fast. I'm not usually one for long workouts either. Lots of variety!

Welcome Melissa!!: This check in is SO motivating for me! Whenever I'm ho-hum about a workout, I come here and can't help but be motivated!!! I also find , for me, that doing a set rotation helps me stay on track. I feel compelled to HAVE to do a workout if it's scheduled! Looking forward to hearing about your workouts with us!

Hey again,

Got my haircut/highlighted! Came home and did Leaner Legs (minus the abs) and then wanted some cardio, so did 35 Minutes of Step Moves. Leaner Legs got me good! If I don't have DOMS tomorrow from it, I will be very very surprised!

Roxie: Is CLX Chalene Extreme? Did you do that before? For some reason I thought you didn't like those workouts. You do some pretty decent power walks there. Good combo with the gym!.... I agree, I'd make a list for your daughter to do for housework , if she's just hanging out all day.

Jessica: It's hard to travel and keep up on workouts. Hope you have a good hotel gym there! Do you have Travel Fit? I haven't done that one yet, but sounds good. Where are you traveling to?

Heather: NICE on the DOMS! I feel them in my triceps and back today. AND abs are tight. I bet you'll get SOMETHING in today!!!

Debbie: Body Max was really long, but went kind of fast. I'm not usually one for long workouts either. Lots of variety!

Welcome Melissa!!: This check in is SO motivating for me! Whenever I'm ho-hum about a workout, I come here and can't help but be motivated!!! I also find , for me, that doing a set rotation helps me stay on track. I feel compelled to HAVE to do a workout if it's scheduled! Looking forward to hearing about your workouts with us!

Chris-I just didn't feel like I got the results everyone did but I didn't realize you were suppose to add in extra cardio and some of the moves didn't make sense but I felt I lifted the heaviest doing these for some reason.

Melissa-welcome to the group you do get really motivated here and alot of good advice. Debbie is really good about suggestions and giving advice. Heather and Jessica are great motivators.

;);)Hey girls!;)

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity- Cardio Power & Resistance= 40 Min
Calories burned= 650
Met=11.90

Insanity is fun and man does it ever give a great cardio workout. I feel so awesome afterwards similar to the feeling after doing a cardio coach session.

Belinda- ^^^5's on finishing CCPP and burning 800 plus calories on your run!:eek::):)

Debbie- Awesome job on Muscle Endurance, I agree it is an awesome workout and I know I feel the same way you did doing it. Its a killer workout and not one to forget about in your fitness library of workout DVD's. About my back yesterday and working out, I think the muscles loosened up enough I could workout pain free. I did take a couple of Extra Strength Tylenol a couple of hours before I worked out. I planned it that way so they'd have time to get into my system and work Phew! Thank goodness. Take care;):)

Chris- Wow! Original Body Max yesterday and today Leaner Legs. I'm doing Insanity tomorrow and Leaner Legs. Leaner legs is a great leg workout and gets ya good. I did do CTX Upperbody Split yesterday and Insanity and Wow let me tell ya Upperbody Split is killer! Thanks for the suggestion. You rock! Keep up the awesome job with your workouts!;):cool:

Roxie- Enjoy your rest week and enjoy CLX next month!:)

Jessica- It sounds like your working extra hard with everything going on for you. Keep up the great job with your Kick and nice to hear you enjoyed your STS workout the other day. Take it easy on those hook punches in kick so you don't hurt your shoulder. I hope your hotel has a great gym to workout in while your traveling.

Heather- Sorry you didn't get to do KPC like you wanted today. Maybe later or just call this a rest day. Take care!:)

Melissa- Welcome to our check in:) I joined for the reason of keeping motivated and feeling more accountable. It has helped me a lot not to mention Catheletes are a smart group of ladies and its fun. Have a great day!

That's it for me today ladies, have a great day and seeya all at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.