Crazy, Strong and Loving it for April 2014!!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Can't believe it's already April:D Today I will do DM Timesaver Cardio Blast:D

I will be back and catch up on personals later. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Yay! Maybe spring will finally get here now that it's April! :eek:

Today I did the Upper Body Premix of High Reps. I had a great workout, haven't done that one in a while becasue it used to bother my upper back and neck/shoulder area. I was careful with the exercises and went quite light although a few exercises felt like I went way too heavy. I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow. I like the ab workout on this, too. It's a killer!

Hope you all have great workouts today!

Hi ladies,

I did Drill Max Premix: Timesaver Cardio Blast plus LIC abs a while ago DM is so much fun and LIC abs is great.

Debbie - way to work it! Love HR!

I will try to check in later, if not I see you all in the morning.

Good Morning girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will check in now.

Here's today's workout:

Daily HiiT- 21 Day Boot Camp- Day #9 = 16 Min X2= 32 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 459

Daily HiiT- 21 Day Boot Camp- Day #9 Burn Out = 7 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 100

Les Mills Combat- Kick Start= 30 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 307

Total Calories burned= 866;):cool:

Belinda- Awesome fun workout for you today with Drill Max Premix: Timesaver Cardio Blast plus LIC abs. Excellent workout sounds like fun I'll have to write that one down and try that some time. High fives on today's workout girlfriend!;):cool:

Debbie- WTG with today's workout with High Reps Upper body premix and abs. High Reps is a fun workout and it does go by fast. You are right the abs section although not a long ab workout it is intense and focused, yep its a killer, love that!;) High Fives and you go girlfriend on your workout today. It sounds like you had a fun time with it, that's great! Now go have a great day!;):)

Roxie and Chris waves hello to you both. I hope you girls had a great workout for today or will for later. Take care and have an amazing day!;):):cool:

Hugs and blessings;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCMs 30 Minutes to Wts 1 before work I wanted to due CK25 Wk1 D1 when I got home but I have a headache from TOM and storms due in.

Debbie-it was 75 here yesterday only made the 50's today so I still don't see signs of spring.

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Good morning,

I will do Gym Style back, shoulder & biceps today.

Nora - I am doing Cathe's Dec 06' rotation. So far, I am liking it! Plus, I am going through my dvd's, lol! Which I am been neglecting, lol! Nice mix of workouts you did yesterday. You go, girl!

Roxie - sorry about the headache. Good job on your workout, girl!

Debbie - have fun with your workout this morning.

I will be back after my workout. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Today I did High Reps Lower Body Premix. I forgot I can't workout on Thursday or Friday - Well, if I get up early enough I probably can workout Friday. But tomorrow I have an early morning meeting. So I wanted to get a good workout in today. I did the premix which was a killer and then I got on my treadmill for about 20 minutes. Got 3/4 mile walk in on an incline.

Legs are rubber!

Hope you all have a great day. Sorry I have no time for personals. :(

Hey girls,

I am back: did my workout earlier this morning. Couldn't check in to Cathe's website it was down:confused: Anyway, I forgot how tough GS BSB was:eek: My biceps were on fire. Matched Cathe weight on all exercises, been awhile since I did that one:)

Debbie - that lower body workout is amazing! WTG!

Have a great day and workout. BBL!

Last edited:
Hi girls!;)

I tried to log on hours ago but I couldn't problems with the web page or something, so I'm running late on my check in so I'll do that and skip personals today.

Here's today's workout:

Daily Hiit- 21 Day Boot Camp= 12 Min X 2= 24 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 295

Daily HiiT- Day #10 Boot Camp- Burn Out= 4 Min X 2= 8 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 93

Les Mills Combat- Power Kata= 45 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 461

Total calories burned= 824;)

I hope all you girls are having a wonderful wednesday and all had or will have a great workouts for today. Have a blessed day girls and be well.

Nora

Good Afternoon,

Like the rest of you I have been trying since 8 this morning to get on the website its about time they got it fixed. I did KCM's Trim Down Boxing Drills with 2lb wtd gloves here at work since its technically my day off.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Debbie-way to play it safe.

ood morning,

My workout for today is: LIC " Cardio Timesaver Blast and abs.

Roxie - good job yesterday.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Good Morning,

The only workout I will get today is chasing my GS around after I get off work.

Belinda-that is a tough workout but fun.

Hi girls;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Daily HiiT- 21 Day Boot Camp = 14X2= 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Daily HiiT-21 Day Boot Camp - Burn Out Day # 11 2 X Thru= 8 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 98

Xtrain- Hard Strikes- Premix #16 D8 (No Conditioning)= 35 Min
MV= 8.80
CB= 414

Total calories burned= 856:)

Roxie- Now that sounds like a super fun and adorable workout to look forward to chasing around your little GS, have fun!;)

Belinda- Nice workout today with LIC " Cardio Timesaver Blast and abs WTG! That is awesome and low impact so even better yet. Have a great day!;):)

Debbie and Chris I hope you are well and feeling great and had awesome workouts or enjoyed a nice rest day. Take care girls and be well have a great day!:);)

Nora

Good morning,

Today I will do B&G Premix: Standing Glutes plus abs.

Roxie - hope you had fun with your GS yesterday. LIC was a sweat fest;)

Nora -
Daily HiiT- 21 Day Boot Camp , Daily HiiT-21 Day Boot Camp - Burn Out Day plus Xtrain- Hard Strikes- Premix #16 D8 (No Conditioning). You did a lot yesterday. You must be seeing great results with the Daily HiiT. Good for you.

Debbie - have fun with your workout today.

Chris - have fun with Body Beast today.

I will be back after my workout. Have a great day.

Good Morning,

GS is so much fun now that he is 19 months old he can't sit still so much to do and discover. I went to bed with a headache and woke up with it didn't sleep well last night but I got up and did KCM Body Training Standing Legs.

Belinda-good job with that workout.

Nora-amazing as always you rock.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Daily HiiT- 21 Day Boot Camp- Day #12= 16 Min X2 = 32 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 459

Daily HiiT- 21 Day Boot Camp Day #12 Burn Out= 11 Min X 2= 22 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 270

Daily HiiT- Fry the Fat in 5 Days Challenge- Day 4 Abs= 8 min X 2 (six rounds)= 16 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 131

Total calories burned= 860:cool::eek:;)

Roxie- Glad you had a fun day with your GS, sounds like it was fun little ones. Nicely done with KCM Body Training Standing Legs today, now have a great day and get some rest when you can. ;):)

Belinda- Have a great day and fab workout with B&G Premix: Standing Glutes plus abs that's a good one! Take care and have a great day and weekend.;):)

Debbie, and Chris I hope you both have an awesome Friday. If you worked out today I hope it was a fun killer workout, if not enjoy the rest. Have a fab Friday and weekend girls.

Nora

Good morning,

My plan for today is: have GS Chest & Triceps! On the rotation Cathe's wants me to do a 30 run, I will skip that one. I need to back of my cardio a little Been reading a lot about it, it's hindering my muscle grow.

Roxie and Nora - fantastic job yesterday. Keep up the good work!

I will be back after my workout. Have a great weekend.

Hallo everyone,

GS Chest & Triceps is done:D My triceps are on fire:p Holy Cow, forgot how tough that one was:eek:

Have a great weekend everyone. I will try to check in later, if not I will check in tomorrow.

Good Afternoon,

DH and I went for a 6 mile bike ride since it was a half way decent day.

Good Afternoon,

I did 35 minutes on the TM and Turbo Fire Stretch 10. My sit bones are killing me from the bike ride.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.