"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for April 2"

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I have to go back to the doctor, I still can't breath out of my nose:mad: I don't think I have allergies, I think I have an enfection! I feel like I have something stuck in my nose. I am tired of this.

Not sure what cardio I will do?

Have a great day and workout!

Today was Shoulder and Abs and I had an excellent workout. Really enjoying this type of training which surprises me. Maybe because it's such a change from the heavy lifting I usually do. Whatever the case may be, I'm liking it!

10 minutes on treadmill for warmup.

8 sets - 20 seconds on/10 seconds off for each exercise.

2 minute rest between each exercise.

SHOULDERS
Barbell Overhead Press:
25# - 8 sets/10-9 reps
***Ok, these just kill me. I cannot get use to doing them, they hurt and burn and by the time I get to set 5 I have to stop at rep 5 and then continue. Not sure why I have such trouble with this exercise.

Front Raise:
15# (plates): 8 sets/10-9 reps
***This was a good weight, I thought it may be too heavy but it was just right.

Lateral Raise:
8's - 8 sets/10-8 reps
***These felt good too, I'm shocked my right shoulder doesn't bother me anymore. I really thought this rotation would irritate it more.

Bent Over Lateral Raise:
10's - 8 sets/12 reps
***These burn like crazy.

Barbell Shrugs:
45# - 8 sets/17-16 reps
***This was better this week, the last two weeks my right trap kept getting really tight. Today it was all good.

ABS
Knee Raises:
8 sets/11-10 reps
***Wow, by set 5 I was dying here and moreso in my quads then my lower abs. Hip flexors did not like this exercise.

Stability Ball Crunch:
8 sets/12-11 reps
***Got a good burn in the upper part of my abs. HR did not go up much with this one.

HR STATS:
58 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
49 minutes in zone!!!
4 minutes above zone
422 calories burned
- This shocked me! Very happy with these stats!

That is all...

Belinda - Hope they can figure out what you have. That sucks! Hope you feel better soon!

Hey Belinda! I hope you feel better soon. My mom just discovered she has allergies after years of trying to treat it as a series of sinus infections. I hope you get it figured out!

Chris: I can't believe you are almost done with Meso 2! Where has the time gone?? I figured out that if DH and I stick with our repeating every week (except Meso 3) then I will be one week short of finishing for the RT. I think that's what we'll do. :)

Bev: YES I'm excited for the RT! I have been looking at new workout clothes- any excuse to shop! :p

Today was cardio for me so I did Kelly Coffey Meyer's Step Boxing combos 1-4twice plus the floor ab work from Turbo Jam and the post kickboxing premix from Yoga Solutions. I burned 808 calories.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning. I did Original Bootcamp cardio premix today. You were supposed to also do the cardio quick fix but I just did the premix twice because it was so much fun. Also did Abs with no equipment which is one of my favorites. I have major DOMS in my butt today which I'm really noticing since it's cleaning day.

Belinda-I hope the doctor can give you something to get rid of that infection. Isn't that frustrating when you can't breathe? Then you can't sleep which is bad!

Debbie-great workout as usual. I thought of you when I inhaled my bagel last Saturday. lol

Patti-you are going to have soo much fun on the RT. They usually start a check in on here beforehand and that's a great way to get to know people. I'm having regrets that I didn't sign up for this year!

Have a great day. I'm on coffee break right now but I need to get back to work.

Bev

Bev - you and I must be on the same workout rotation! I didn't want to do the quickfix thing either - so I opted instead to do 4DS Cardio Power which is the kickbox cardio + the bootcamp cardio. I didn't have time for the abs - so I will do those tonight.

I do have some soreness in my hamstrings and a little in my butt area - but not as bad as last weeks leg workout. (thank goodness) I do still have doms from Monday though. WTH??

I need to kick up my clean eating and workouts the rest of the week so I meet my goal this week. I hate how TTOTM puts a wrench in your diet at times when you are craving chocolate....sigh.

Hey Guys...

Today was my cardio day. On Cathe's rotation was LowMax Premix 1-4, which I did, and was pure torture after Disc 23 Legs yesterday! Helllo!!!!

I also did B&G, Abs, instead of Weights and Plates...

And then , the sun came shining throught he clouds in the afternoon, and the temps jumped up into the 60's! I went to the park for a run, and it was glorious!!

Patti: you CRANK out that cardio! Don't you?? you're crazy! I can't believe I'm one workout away from being done with Meso 2 either!

Belinda: Hope you get some relief, you poor thing! that sounds miserable.

Debbie: That's cool you found another way of working out that you like!

Karen & Bev: I did the Quick Fix Cardio once, and it just didn't "do it" for me either. I liked the BC cardio premix too!

Tomorrow, Disc 24!! And another recovery week?!/!

Good evening ladies!;)

Today's workout:

CCV4=52 min plus I ran for an extra 3min = 55 min total
Calories burned= 664
Distance= 4.17 miles
Warm up= 5min BPM= 88-132. Below 60% MHR into nearly 75%.
Challenge 1= 8 min approx. BPM 141-145=80% of MHR range.
Steady State 1= 3 min approx. bringing heart rate down to 130 bpm.
Challenge 2= approx. 8 min= 147-150 BPM= 85%+ not quite reaching 85%.
Steady State 2= Approx. 3 min. @ 128 BPM= not quite 75% of MHR
Challenge 3= 11 min @150-153 BPM and last sprint= 157 BPM= 85%+ MHR.
Steady State 3= 6
6 min @146 BPM= 80% of MHR jogging. Then 1 min at power walk to cool down HR 117 BPM= 65% of MHR
Stretch= Approx. 6 min.
Phew!

Bootcamp -Premix-Cardio only= 20 min
Calories burned= 205
I did Cardio Coach Volume 4 listed above instead of doing the Cathe's Cardio Quick fix.

STS-Abs Circuits-No equipment abs= 17 min I love these!!! I really felt these I'm so glad I preordered STS and got the Abs Circuit free. :D

I feel like I had a great workout today. I even went and bought two pairs of Asics GT-2130's with clearance sale prices and store coupon I saved $105 that definitely made me feel like I just won another Cardio coach challenge!! :p

Debbie- You always amaze and inspire me with your workouts.

Belinda- I hope the doctor can give you something to make you feel better and figure out what's going on ASAP, so you can feel better.;)

Patti- Wow! Your one of the lucky ones to get in on the RT, I definitely think you'll love that.

I'm happy to report no DOMS after disc 17 Legs from yesterday, so I'm definitely counting my blessings.

I hope everyone else is doing well and feeling great with there workouts today. Keep up the good work everyone!

Hugs!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.