Crazy strong and loving it for April 2, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today is my last disc for STS:(

Debbie and Heather, hope you feel better today.

I will be back to report my workout!

My best to all!

Hallo girls,

I DID IT! i FINSIHED STS:p:eek::D:eek::D Yeah! Had an awesome time! I will do another round after I am back from the states in May;) I had a lot of fun with STS! Loved every minute of it!

This was the same weight as in M3 W2:eek::D

Warm up : 2 sets 15 reps/12 reps
Standing BB front presses/45#/55#

Standing BB front presses/50#
BB curls/50#
Flat bench tricep extensions/37#, used the tricep curl bar.

Seated lateral raises/ 14#, went up 1# weight!:rolleyes:
Incline curls on the bench/20#,
Seated overhead extensions/20#

Seated rear delts /14#
Seated Concentraion curls/21#
Cross body kickbacks/16#

DH is coming home today, still need to clean the house. Wished I would have done it yesterday:confused: Couldn't get moving, wasn't in the mood either:p
Ok, off I go clean house:confused: and walk the dogs! BBL!

Good Morning,

I won't be able to go for a walk tonite its suppose to rain and thunderstorm all day so I suggested to DH that we go to the gym, if we don't I am going to do Total Body Sculpt haven't done any wt. work this week.

Belinda-CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRTS STS ROTATION.

NICE JOB Belinda!!! Isn't it such an awesome accomplishment!! Rock on!!

I actually slept in this morning, slept like crap for some reason. Having the hardest time falling and staying asleep lately. Driving me bonkers!

So needless to say, I will be working out after work tonight - gonna do a random STS workout since I need to fit in another weight workout this week given I only managed Power once this week. I think I'll do meso 1, disc 4. :)

Well, woke up in the same pain I did yesterday so no workout again. Looks like I'll be resting until Monday if this keeps up. :mad:

I feel like I need to scrap this rotation and just start over with it when I'm better. Makes me so mad.

Hope you all have a great day! It is so beautiful here. In the 80's again. Rode my motorcycle yesterday and it didn't bother my neck so I'm hoping to get some riding in today as well. :)

Belinda, Congrats on finishing STS!!! Nice job!

Hey Girls!!!!

Oh it is so beautiful out today, and only going to get better! Tomorrow they say 84 degrees!!! I'm not ready for my bikini!!!

Me, not so beautiful. My notorious headache started this morning. I asked my doctor at my physical this week about my headaches, and he suggested I take a perscription dose of Advil. So I did. At first I felt like barfing, but the pain is letting up a bit. Leaving me foggy, but pain is slightly better. Maybe I can get through some cleaning and cooking... At least the boys are outside!

I looked at Cathe's rotation. Intriguing, I'm still debating. i liked the more cardio. And yeah, I'm a little afraid of jumping into Meso 3 too. I wonder if you're SUPPOSED to jump right into your highest weight to lift at first, without going through Meso 1 and 2.

Either way I'll start something on Monday. I wish there was a good rotation for cardio/running and endurance weights. I should look through the rotations.. Any ideas? .. I wouldn't mind incorporating Lalo and Jillian and HiiTs too. I feel like pushing the cardio more this month.

Belinda: CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm excited you made it through!!! Hey, when are you going to the states? I don't think I knew that.

Jessica: A good STS workout sounds great. You have been doing a bunch of cardio this week. Congrats to you too, you have had quite an accomplishment!! How long have you been working on it?

Debbie: sorry you still have the pain :( VERY frustrating, I know. Just try to make yourself see this as a big "speed bump" . you will get over it, i promise! And come back stronger and better!!! The weather IS awesome, isn't it?

Roxie: Hope you get to the gym! Sounds like fun to do with DH!! Let us know what you end up doing...

off to boil a motherload of eggs for Easter! :eek:

Hey Girls!!!!

Oh it is so beautiful out today, and only going to get better! Tomorrow they say 84 degrees!!! I'm not ready for my bikini!!!

Me, not so beautiful. My notorious headache started this morning. I asked my doctor at my physical this week about my headaches, and he suggested I take a perscription dose of Advil. So I did. At first I felt like barfing, but the pain is letting up a bit. Leaving me foggy, but pain is slightly better. Maybe I can get through some cleaning and cooking... At least the boys are outside!

I looked at Cathe's rotation. Intriguing, I'm still debating. i liked the more cardio. And yeah, I'm a little afraid of jumping into Meso 3 too. I wonder if you're SUPPOSED to jump right into your highest weight to lift at first, without going through Meso 1 and 2.

Either way I'll start something on Monday. I wish there was a good rotation for cardio/running and endurance weights. I should look through the rotations.. Any ideas? .. I wouldn't mind incorporating Lalo and Jillian and HiiTs too. I feel like pushing the cardio more this month.

Belinda: CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm excited you made it through!!! Hey, when are you going to the states? I don't think I knew that.

Jessica: A good STS workout sounds great. You have been doing a bunch of cardio this week. Congrats to you too, you have had quite an accomplishment!! How long have you been working on it?

Debbie: sorry you still have the pain :( VERY frustrating, I know. Just try to make yourself see this as a big "speed bump" . you will get over it, i promise! And come back stronger and better!!! The weather IS awesome, isn't it?

Roxie: Hope you get to the gym! Sounds like fun to do with DH!! Let us know what you end up doing...

off to boil a motherload of eggs for Easter! :eek:

Thanks Chris! I started training in December and am just now taping my video assessment now. If I pass, it'll probably have been a total of five months of work for the payoff. WELL worth it in my opinion ;)

Hope you feel better! I hate taking prescription meds, always throws me off. Yuck.

TGIF! I am off today and taking it slow this morning. Enjoying the day. I started my new weight rotation. Jason was home to spot me so that helped. He's going to take off at noon and we're going to go for a hike and have a picnic lunch at the top of the mountain.

Today was a total-body day doing 3 sets of 5 reps:
Chest - DB Bench Press - 35's
Back - Double arm row - 35's
Quads - Squats - 95#
Hamstrings - Deadlifts - 70#
Biceps - Hammer curls - 20's
Triceps - Lying DB extensions - 15's
Quads - Step ups - 75#
Calves - calf raises - 85#

I also added shoulders doing military press with 20's

Belinda - yay on finishing STS finally!!

Debbie - so sorry to hear about your neck. really hate that for you.

Jessica - enjoy your workout tonight. sorry about the not falling asleep thing. you've had so much on your mind with Kick

Roxie - it's supposed to rain here late tonight and tomorrow. Ick.

Chris - sorry about the headache. you're welcome to join me in my rotation if you want!!

Hi Wendy and Nora!

TGIF! I am off today and taking it slow this morning. Enjoying the day. I started my new weight rotation. Jason was home to spot me so that helped. He's going to take off at noon and we're going to go for a hike and have a picnic lunch at the top of the mountain.

Today was a total-body day doing 3 sets of 5 reps:
Chest - DB Bench Press - 35's
Back - Double arm row - 35's
Quads - Squats - 95#
Hamstrings - Deadlifts - 70#
Biceps - Hammer curls - 20's
Triceps - Lying DB extensions - 15's
Quads - Step ups - 75#
Calves - calf raises - 85#

I also added shoulders doing military press with 20's

Belinda - yay on finishing STS finally!!

Debbie - so sorry to hear about your neck. really hate that for you.

Jessica - enjoy your workout tonight. sorry about the not falling asleep thing. you've had so much on your mind with Kick

Roxie - it's supposed to rain here late tonight and tomorrow. Ick.

Chris - sorry about the headache. you're welcome to join me in my rotation if you want!!

Hi Wendy and Nora!

SO jealous of your picnic!! That sounds so awesome!!!

Good Evening,

I went for a 2 mile walk this evening it felt wonderful. I still need to do abs and wts.

Stats:
34 min
33 min in the zon
145 min hr
164 max hr
237 cals burned.

Roxie - good job with the walk. Looks like that rain will be moving through tonight, but quickly so sunny tomorrow. YAY

Hi girls~:)

Happy T.G.I.F and Happy Easter Weekend!

I'm feeling super fatigued tonight and not very energetic today at all, so please excuse me for not doing personals tonight.

Here's my workout for Friday's check in:

Jillian Michaels iFit Lose wt. card Program 5 week 8 = 20 min
Met Value= 6.9
Calories burned= 188
Avg Heart Beat 135
Distance= 2.0 Miles Power walked with 2lb hand wts in each hand on treadmill speed up to 3.5 mph with incline range from 3% to 8%.

STS Cardio: Step Moves= 44 Min
Calories burned= 399
Ok, this workout I find to be difficult for me the fast footwork across the top and reverses make me dizzy. Maybe its just me though and my touchy knee and bad ankles so I tend to be very cautious to prevent any more injuries. I found that my MS impaired balance does effect me especially when doing step workout with alot of fast footwork and reverse moves on the bench. Or I could just be having a tough time with the choreography or its an off day. I've done this workout now about 3X and I think its the hardest Cathe has done to date Choreography wise. I do think it looks like tons of fun and want to master it but it appears it will take a lot of time for me to get it. Rhthymic step seems easier to me. Step moves to me seems like a combination of Rythmic Step and 4DS Low impact step routine. They are fun and for me the one from 4DS Low Impact Step was harder for me to learn trying to watch cathe and do it without looking at my feet. I'm a klutz and with MS I have to be careful about falling which does happen. Oh well, I do love this workout I just think I need way more time with it before I can do it. I know I felt like a total failure attempting to do this workout because of my balance issues and troubles with it. Oh well, enough with the pity part excuses.

Ok girls, I need to rest now. I hope everyone has an awesome Easter Weekend filled with relaxation, fun, and blessings.;)

Hugs!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.