"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for April 1"

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I have a doctor’s appointment this morning. Didn’t sleep much at all last night. I will I will do disc 11 (Back & Triceps)!

Can you believe it’s April already? I am so ready for warmer weather.

Have a great day and workout!

“Setting goals is the first step to turning dreams, ideas, wishes, into REALITY!”

Morning! Hope you get a nap today Belinda. :) I sometimes fall asleep in the rocker with DS in the afternoons and it is the best 20 minutes of my day. Ha!

I am right behind you with back and triceps- did STS disc #5 for the second time. I burned 411 calories. I like back and tricep days- on STS I consider that the closest thing I get to an easy day. I did NOT do extra cardio so I'm proud of myself. Hard to control that urge!

Have a great day amigas!

Good morning. I just got done doing Disc 17 for legs and my legs are fried once again! So I suppose I will have a few days of groaning when I go up and down the steps. WEW HEW!

Belinda-I hope you feel better. Hopefully the dr will give you some good medicine.

Patti-are you getting excited for the RT?

Have a good day.

Bev

Today was my only true cardio day of the week. Had an excellent workout and met two of my goals: Travel 4 miles and burn over 500 calories. I did both!

I did one of my Cardio Coach mixes, it has 4 challeges on it and I did well with every one of them.

CARDIO STATS:
1 hr. 5 minutes
5 minutes below zone
24 minutes in zone
36 minutes above zone
552 calories burned!!!
4 miles travelled!!!!

:eek: :eek:

I'm starving. I was really hungry all day yesterday too. I might need to adjust my calories a bit.

Hi girls,

I am back from the doctor; I have allergies and a sinus infection. My pressure in my ear is of too (I have a lot of ear infections). I have to take medicine for my ears, /nose, allergies and sinus. If that does not clear it, I don’t know what else will! LOL! And he wants to see me again next Wednesday.

After the doctor, I went to the PX (store on base), they had Tosca Reno The Eat - Clean Diet cookbook and the expanded edition. I bought them both. Do do think I need both?:rolleyes:

Bev, Thanks! Great job with your leg workout!

Patti, I will try to get a nap in later, I need it! I am up since 2 a..m:mad: I also like working biceps and back! Nice job this morning!

Debbie, excellent workout this morning!

Hi to everyone that follows,

Debbie - great job with meeting your goals today! I love when that happens. :)

Its ttotm and I am very moody today. My boss is annoying me more than usual! Ha! I'm really tired today. DH was "cleaning" last night and our bed was piled with his clothes when it was time for me to go to bed. I had to sleep in the spare room - just wasn't the same.

Today was Disc 17 - Legs. I was just so tired this morning I wasn't feeling strong. It seemed to fly by really quickly though so that was nice! My legs were shaking when I sat down to eat my breakfast. (they aren't bad now) I still have major DOMS in my upper body from Monday. This mesocycle is really kicking my butt! Now if only I weren't so bloated....

Hi girls,

just a quick check in! I am done with my workout! Glad it's over:D

Off to the shower and eat some dinner:D

Have a great Monday!

Hey Girls!

I did Disc 23, LAST Leg workout of Meso #2! I can't believe it! The tri-sets have a HUGE cardio factor for me. Not sure if I'll be sore tomorrow, but I do know I want to head to the park for another run... MAYBE w/ Sean , #4 or #7, not sure which I should do (i've not done either of them before).

Belinda: Ack! It sounds like you must be miserable there. glad you got some good drugs for it! I can't believe you did a workout today! You go!..now get some sleep!

Patti: I agree, the best snooze i got was when my boys were babies, and I used to lay down with them in the afternoon. I'd nap for about 10 minutes as the warm sunshine filled the room. It felt so good! .... Good for you for holding off on Cardio today!! I know it IS hard!!

Debbie: 4 challenges? That sceers me and I've only done ONE CC workout! LOL!. I've been really hungry the last 2 days too. What will you do to adjust your diet? more protein?

Karen: sorry you're having a TTOM day. Mine is due in the next few days and I'm dreading the fatigue I get from it. It is hard to crank out those STS Leg workouts when you feel so crappy!

Good Evening Ladies! Yes, its still evening in Oregon:p I'm just checking in with my workout for today:

Cardio Coach Vol. 3= 45 min + jogged an extra 5 min at end before cool down and stretch.

Calories burned= 578
Distance= 3.64 Miles
BPM= 135 is 75% of MHR for 8min
BPM= 140 is almost at 80% of MHR for 5 min
BPM= 144-148 is 80% + of MHR for 10 min
BPM 3 min @ 140 BPM
2.3 min @ 153 BPM= 85% of MHR
8 min @ 145 BPM= Steady state run.
Cool down and stretch= 6 min approx.

REST

STS-Disc 17-Legs= 47 min
Calories burned= 385
Oh man, this was awesome, but then again I love Cathe's workouts and especially her legs workouts. One thing with Cathe's workouts, there all awesome! STS-Disc 17-Legs- is no exception. I loved this workout, its the bomb. My favorite was the leg plate work. Man, those tri sets calf raises at the end did get me good! Tough stuff! I did stretch out a bit longer after this.:);)

Butts & Guts= Floor core only with weights= 14 min.
Calories Burned= 134
I love Butts & Guts its awesome and as someone who loves to do tough ab work I love that there are 2 awesome ab workouts on here. Its always a great challenge on the ab work, and when I do the leg part of this workout its killer and a keeper!

I hope everyone has had a good day despite it being April fool's day. But then again all of us catheite's are no fool's! We knew that, right?;):p

Have a great evening and keep up the awesome workouts!;)

Hugs!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.