CRAZY, STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR 9/10

jsutera

Cathlete
I guess I'm first today! How is that possible??

I'll be quick since I have a crazy day today at work. I did NOT get my run in last night, got home so late from work and ended up with a quasi-migraine so I made a deal with myself. Get up earlier today to get my PUB workout in and then a short run before getting to work. And that's what I did. Gotta say - it was so weird running *only* two miles or so vs. the very lengthy training runs we've been doing! But it was good to get those legs moving! Esp for tomorrow's lonnnng 12 mile training run. Our one uber-long run before the big day. Ack!

Hope ya'll have a fab day! I'll check back in later!

I ended up doing MMA Boxing after work yesterday. It was a great sweat flying workout. LOL

Today is my rest day - TGIF!!!

Jessica - good job getting in the workouts this morning. Good luck tomorrow.

HA! Sweat flying workouts are the best!!

TGIF right back at ya, thank CHRIST it's finally here! ;)

I ended up doing MMA Boxing after work yesterday. It was a great sweat flying workout. LOL

Today is my rest day - TGIF!!!

Jessica - good job getting in the workouts this morning. Good luck tomorrow.

Hallo girls,

Jessica, thanks for getting us started! My interned was down all day long:confused:

Heather and Jessica - have fun with your workouts today.

I will do D33 today. BBL!

Today I decided to do a yoga workout. It's been ages since I've done one, actually since I did the P90X rotation. I chose Karen Voights Yoga Flow and had a hard time with many of the poses. Not exactly with the poses, but with holding them for son long. I really need to bring yoga back into my workouts. I'm just not sure how to do that.

This workout is only 25 minutes. Perfect for today.

My abs are killing me from KPC yesterday! Woo hoo!

Hope you all have a great Friday. I have lots of errands to do today.

Good morning everyone! Can you feel my I'm Happy it's Friday cheerfullness?!?!?! :D

Legs are feeling so much better today. Still some soreness there, but I can actually walk normal...;) Tonight is STS D16: Chest/Shoulders/Tris. It'll be a late one since DD has soccer practice tonight. Might even push the workout off until tomorrow depending on what time we get home, which I'm not so happy about, but I guess I can't do everything!

Heather - enjoy your rest day.

Jessica - nice job getting your workouts in this morning. Good luck tomorrow!

Hi Belinda, Debbie, Chris, Nora and Roxie!

Hi Girls!

Nice workouts so far!

Jessica: I think you made a good deal with yourself, nice workout today! Good luck tomorrow!!

Heather: My DH is filling my punching bag and I'm looking forward to doing the heavy bag bonus from MMA Boxing. Have you done that before?

Debbie: I know, I always wish I would do more Yoga/stretching. I try, but Yoga just never makes it as a priority.

Melissa: You do what you gotta do. Don't feel bad! How's your back and biceps this morning?

Belinda: D33!!!! I bet you can TASTE finshing up STS!!! When is your next doctor's appt?

*waves* to Nora, Roxie, Jo, Andrea!!!

Oh ya, I did some weights at home, Pure Strength Back & Biceps. And now I'm heading to the park for a run! My shins are still a tad bit sore, but I think I'll be ok!!

Chris - I don't have a bag so I haven't even looked at that part. I wish I had one though - man there are days when I could really use a heavy bag to beat the crap out of ;)

Hi Girls!

Heather: My DH is filling my punching bag and I'm looking forward to doing the heavy bag bonus from MMA Boxing. Have you done that before?

Heather: I've actually done that one without the bag, just punching the air, and you get a pretty decent workout! Try it sometime! I am excited to have a bag to do it. I'm resisting buying pretty pink boxing gloves ;)

Good Morning,

DH told me to drive my car to work today and see what happens other than an annoying ticking sound it made it here. Tonite for me is TF 55 EZ Class and I believe it is actually 72 mins, it looks like a fun workout but some of the moves could trip me up.

Jess-good job listening to your body migraines are no fun. Good job with your workout and run. I ran today came out of the mall after getting a drink and it was pouring so I ran a block to work.

Heather-enjoy your rest day.

Melissa-hope you get a workout in today.

Debbie-the stretching and yoga are the hard part we forget how important it is for our bodies.

Belinda-have fun with your workout today.

Chris-enjoy your run in the park good job with the wts.

Good luck with your workout tonight! And for the record, I DID do my abs today :)

Good Morning,

DH told me to drive my car to work today and see what happens other than an annoying ticking sound it made it here. Tonite for me is TF 55 EZ Class and I believe it is actually 72 mins, it looks like a fun workout but some of the moves could trip me up.

Jess-good job listening to your body migraines are no fun. Good job with your workout and run. I ran today came out of the mall after getting a drink and it was pouring so I ran a block to work.

Heather-enjoy your rest day.

Melissa-hope you get a workout in today.

Debbie-the stretching and yoga are the hard part we forget how important it is for our bodies.

Belinda-have fun with your workout today.

Chris-enjoy your run in the park good job with the wts.

Hallo girls,

I just finished D33 (Shoulder/Biceps & Triceps) is:) i pushed it BIG time today:rolleyes: I can hardly lift my arms up:rolleyes: my goal was to push it at the 1 RM:90% mark.

Warm up : 1 set 15 reps/ 2nd set 12 reps
Standing BB front presses/47#

Workout: 4 sets/6 reps
Standing BB front presses - 55#
BB curls - 60#
Flat bench tricep extensions BB - 45#

Seated lateral raises - 18#
Incline curls on the bench - 23#
Seated overhead extensions on arm - 23#

Seated rear delts - 23#
Seated Concentraion curls - 28#
Cross body kickbacks - 23#

I will be back with personals.

Hallo ladies,

Heather - nice job yesterday, on your back/ abs wo and boxing. Enjoy your rest day today. Are you feeling better?

Melissa - did your legs lossen up after IMAX yesterday, lol! Enjoy D16 tonight.

Chris - I love a clean/oranized house. I don't work like you, so there is no reason for my house to be a mess! Have fun with that punching bag! My next doc appt. is on Sep 15. WTG, on PS B &B today. Enjoy your run!

Jess - sorry, you didn't get that run in last night! Good job getting it in today and PUB wo Good luck tomorrow..

Roxie - you kicking some butt with your workouts lately! Have fun with your wo tonight.

Nora - you still not feeling any better, ha? So sorry! Amzing workouts last ngiht, girl.

Debbie - wtg, on your ab doms and great job on the yoga wo today. I need to start doing more stretching too!

I will be back in the morning!

Belinda - feeling a bit more like myself today (maybe b/c it's Friday). And holy cow on those weights girl. 23 pounds for crossbody kickbacks?????

Hallo ladies,

Heather - nice job yesterday, on your back/ abs wo and boxing. Enjoy your rest day today. Are you feeling better?

Melissa - did your legs lossen up after IMAX yesterday, lol! Enjoy D16 tonight.

Chris - I love a clean/oranized house. I don't work like you, so there is no reason for my house to be a mess! Have fun with that punching bag! My next doc appt. is on Sep 15. WTG, on PS B &B today. Enjoy your run!

Jess - sorry, you didn't get that run in last night! Good job getting it in today and PUB wo Good luck tomorrow..

Roxie - you kicking some butt with your workouts lately! Have fun with your wo tonight.

Nora - you still not feeling any better, ha? So sorry! Amzing workouts last ngiht, girl.

Debbie - wtg, on your ab doms and great job on the yoga wo today. I need to start doing more stretching too!

I will be back in the morning!

Hi girls,

I did get my workout in earlier and finished up at about 1:30 pm. I'll just check in now then come back for personals later.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire 55 EZ Class= 57 Min
Calories burned= 700
Met Value= 9.0

CTX- All Abs- From Kickbox Abs= 12 Min
Calories burned= 82
Met Value= 5.0

Total calories burned= 782:cool:

I'll be back for personals later. Have a great T.G.I.F everyone!

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Hi girls!;)

I'm back for personals.

Jessica- I'm sorry about having a rough day at work and the migraine I understand not working out that day. Great workout though today with PUB and a nice two mile run. Its a nice way to loosen up your muscles before the big long training run tomorrow. Good luck with your long training run tomorrow!:D;)

Heather- Great workout for you today with MMA Boxing and I agree it is a sweatfest.WTG!!!! I also like to use the 20min heavy bag (I don't have a heavy bag but use 1lbs each weighted gloves and imagine a heavy bag). I use the heavy bag 20min as an add on to any workout its so much fun! WTG!!!:D

Belinda- sorry about the internet issues you had I hope all is better now. I know you had a killer workout with D33, your a great inspiration. I hope your sinus troubles are gone now. Nice job on your workout today!:D:cool: Bravo on your 90% of your one rep max !!! YAY!!! :D:cool:

Debbie- Nice workout with Yoga Flow today, I'm sure your body is delighted that you did that. Its a nice way to treat your muscles and joints. I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^^^5's:)

Melissa- Whether you do STS D16: Chest/Shoulders/Tris tonight or tomorrow its still an awesome workout. Either way Cathe and the gang will be there to do it with you when you can. Have a great evening!;)

Chris- Awesome job with Pure Strength Back and Biceps, its a good workout and its an earlier one of Cathe's and the form pointers are always great! I hope you had a nice run and no shin pain. I know how bad that can be I had shin splits in both legs all through track my junior year in high school. The only thing that helped was to ice my legs before I ran and take some tylenols and ice after running. Hopefully, you won't have any shin pain or soreness to deal with at all. Have a great evening!;)

Roxie- I hope your car is acting better and behaving. I don't understand your saying that TF Fire 55 EZ class being 72 minutes long? I did that workout today and its 57 minutes tops. Or do you mean you did the instructional one breaking it down more? Its my favorite workout so far that I've done I'm finishing up week 11 so haven't done all of them yet but I am following the Class schedule. I hope you had a fun workout today with TF it always makes me smile and have a blast. Hugs!

That's it for me tonight. Awesome workouts today keep up the great job, WTG Cathletes!:D;):cool:

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.