Crazy Strong and Loving It 5/4

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Yesterday DH and I took the dogs for a 3 mile walk (with brakes)! That was fun!

Today I will do UB band/ tubing and I will take the dogs for a walk!

I will be back for personals! Oh! DO I need the pull up tower? Who ordered it??????? Someone talk me out:eek: LOL!

Debbie, the rotation you did last month was in the Muscle & Fitness 2009 mag.? Is the rotation on page 179? I got the mag. from the library, couldn't get it in the PX! What rotation do you think I can do/ I am still very stuffed , still bleeding and swollen! I can't do any high impact!

Have a great day, everyone!

Morning!! I did KCM Cardio Kick Step Boxing this morning with 1# weights and burned 623 calories. I love that workout. DH and I did Ab Circuits med ball abs yesterday, including partner abs. That one is my favorite- so much fun.

Belinda: Good for you on the walk and tubing for UB is a great idea for now. Too bad we don't have Cathe's travel workout yet- it would probably be perfect.

Anyone see the 300 workout in M&F Hers? It looks like so much fun- I was going to try it this week on my rest week but maybe I shouldn't. It does involve some weights.

Today was STS chest and back. I think it was disc 28? Anyway - I am feeling really strong. I never thought I would be able to use the weights I have been using for alot of these exercises. I have impressed myself!

Not liking this monday - its too nice to be at work!

Good Morning,

I did Chalean Puh Circuit 2 here are the stats:

Standard Bicep Curl 12lbs/7reps
Standard Squat 15lbs/8reps
Single Arm Tricep Extension 8lbs/8reps going to try 10's next time.
V-Press Biceps 10lbs/6reps
Single Leg Squat 15lbs/8reps
Overhead Tricep Extension 15lbs8reps
Hammer Curl 10lbs/8reps going to try 12s next she says to go alot lighter than bicep curls but I didn't really feel these.
Heel Squat 15lbs/8reps
Pushups 8 on knees how come everyone likes to do pushups I strongly dislike these.

33min
20 in the zone
127 avg hr
156 max hr
180 cals burned.

Tonite I will do abs and a stretch.

Belinda-good job with the walk and enjoy the tubing sometimes its just as challenging as dumbbells.

Good morning. I did Disc 28 chest and back this morning and did fairly well. I don't go really heavy on chest work because of my shoulder but I was able to go really heavy on dead lifts today even though I felt like my fingers were coming out of the sockets! I would have never attempted the weights that I'm using if it weren't for STS so this workout has been really good for me. Plus I think it has helped me to concentrate on my form more than I was before.

I finally figured out what I'm going to put on my hardwood floor to make my legs feel better so now I just have to order it. WEW HEW!!!!

Patti-how is your hubbie enjoying STS? I wish I could get my husband to do it. He's supposed to lose 60 lbs and hasn't tried anything.

Karen-did you see that she has MIC plus that quick fix cardio on the rotation for tomorrow? I think I'm going to just do the cardio power from 4DS instead. MIC is really hard on my legs.

Belinda-good for you on walking and using the tubing. We're going to be gone all next week so I'm going to do some walking and take my resistance band. Then when I come back I will start Meso 3 all over again. I ordered the pull up tower because my goal for this year is to do at least one pull up.

Roxie-good workout. It took me a long time to work up to regular pushups. Just keep trying.

Have a Happy Monday everyone.

Bev

Here is what I have eaten so far today

brkfst-banana muffin an almonds
Lunch-pb sand, gala apple, and baby carrots

Hey Everyone!

Belinda:!! .. So good to see you "back". I've been reading your updates, and relieved things are finally going in the right direction..what a roller coaster ride you've been on! ... How are you feeling? ... Your doggie walks sound great and upper body band work is good to start ... band work burns! I'm not getting the tower, I can't really justify getting it since I have a weight bench, even though the weight bench doesn't hold my barbell if it has a ton of weight on it. I'd love to have itthough..

I'm about to go start Week #4 of MESO 3. I'm kind of anxious/sad/confused, becauce i'm going to miss it , and have no idea what to do after aweek of cardio next week. *sigh* Oh the pain! LOL!

Sounds like you guys got in some great sweaty workouts today, and I'm jealous and need to get downstairs to start MINE!!!

Hi Ladies!

Today is my birthday!
I'm just checkin' in with today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 2 my short mix= 30 min
I did power walking and messed with the incline to increase on the hills. I'm trying to go easy on my knees.
Walking only, no running!

Cardio Coach Volume 2 my mix= 30 min
calories burned= 307
Distance= 2.10 Miles
Warmup (4:13) 110=60%MHR
Challenge1 sprints- 113,128,128= 63%,72%,72% of MHR.
Challenge 2Sprints (8:24) 132,133= 74% MHR
Steady State (3:18) 130= 73% MHR
Cool Down (4:59) 88

STS-Meso 3, week 2, Disc#28 = 65 min
Calories Burned= 505
Man, today the four sets each was tough. The barbell rows were very tough for me but I was able to still do them with good form. I lifted #62's. Phew!
I never would have imagined I'd be able to attempt let alone actually lift with good form that weight. I'm amazed and stunned! Cathe's STS is magical stuff!

STS-Ab Circuits-Med ball abs- 10min
Calories burned= 62

That's it for me today, see ya at the next check in.;)

Hugs!

Nora

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.