Crazy Strong and Loving It 5/3

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Patti and Bev thanks! :D I promise I will take it easy! My nose is still stuffed, I do want to get better!

Yesterday DH and I took the dogs for a walk. Today we will take another long walk.

Hi to everyone that follows!

Have a great Sunday!

Belinda: Good on the walks! At least you are moving and continuing to improve.

Today is a rest day for me- actually it is the start of my rest week. But I need a break today- my calf is OK but I can tell when I need to let it rest a bit. Plus, I'm just feeling a bit run down today. I think I'll catch up on my magazine reading. :)

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning,

Woke up with a stomache and backache so I will wait until later to see how I feel before I workout.

Belinda-glad to see you back like everyone else says take it easy.

Patti-enjoy your rest day.

Hi everyone. Today is a rest day for me and my calf is happy that it is! We've had step in all of our cardio this week plus Plyo legs so my legs are really feeling it.

Belinda-enjoy those walks. At least you know that you are moving around and not just being a couch potato which is what alot of people in your situation would be doing. Good things come to those who wait!

Patti-I hope your calf feels better. It's so hard to ignore our body when it's trying to tell us something so I think it's very smart to be careful.

Roxie-hope you're feeling better.

Have a good day.

Bev

Hey Everyone - I took a rest day yesterday while we worked ALL DAY on the basement. Now there are just a bunch of odds and ends that need to be done and then I can move in. I know I was hoping to move in THIS weekend - but its so nice outside and I hate to have to spend it in the basement. However, today I did do Power Max (which I was supposed to do yesterday). I love the music in that one. I got the Nike Imara HRM this weekend and I love it so much better than the wrist one I had previously. Not having to constantly check my HR is great - plus this one is much more accurate. Today I burned 498 calories.
:)

Have a great day everyone!

Hi all!

I let yesterday be my rest day, so I did workout today to make up for it.
Today's workout:

Cardio Hits- Power Max= 64 min
Calories burned-614

Cardio Hits-Abs from PS biceps and back&abs= 10.5 min
Calories burned= 56

That's it for me today! Have a great Sunday everyone!:)

Hugs!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.