Crazy Strong and Loving It 5/16

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do chest with tubing today and go for a long walk again. Hope it doesn't start raining:rolleyes: Not sure what's wrong with this weather latley? It's crazy!

What are your plans for this weekend? No plans here.

Debbie, thinking of you and your family with deepest Sympathy ((( HUGS))) Prayers are still with you.

Have a great weekend and workout. BBL! I will be gone most of the day, DH and I will go to a market in Amberg.

Good morning Nora and all who follows,

Nora, Great workout, girl!:D

I just finished my chest wo/w the tubing!

I did,

- Incline Chest pess on the bench 4 sets 15 reps
- Incline chest flies on the bench 4 sets 15 reps
- Decline chest press standing with the door att. 4 sets 15 reps
- inline chest press standing with the door att. 4 sets 15 reps

I still have to work my back, not sure if I get that in today!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Today is supposed to be Imax2 - I will try to fit it in later today. DH and I just got back from breakfast and will be working downstairs and also on the yard today. Its super windy outside today - I almost got blown away! Not many plans other than that for the weekend. I have a essay to finish for my class and then I am DONE for the semester! Yeah!

Belinda - great work on your workout today. I'm so proud of you for continuing to do something even when your not 100% yet. What a trooper!

Nora - LOL on the Cathe gremlin! She knew you could handle the extra reps so she had to be sneaky to make it happen!

Hey Girls...

Just got done with Stretch Fusion (50-ish minutes, NICE stretches, esp for the hips and back) and then I did Ab Ripper 200 (Tony Horton).

Thought I'd take it easy today. I did a ton of cardio all week on my last "Recovery Week" after STS. Next week I start Circuit City Rotation.

Nice workouts everyone!

Belinda, I'm super impressed with all that you've been doing with that tubing! Very cool! And our weather is similiar here in Mass., warm and sunny one day, cool and rainy the next ...

Nora... LOL @ your Cathe gremlin!

Karen... keep it inside today! That wind sounds wild!

Debbie...Thinking of you.. (((hugs)))

Good Morning,

Just finished Push Circuit 3 and 20min on the TM then tonite I need to do Burn Interval and then I am caught up. Suppose to do Burn It Off but couldn't handle Chalean back to back and didn't want to do HIIT cardio my body is tired.

Push Circuit
Sumo Squat 20lbs/8reps up 5lbs
Single Arm Row 20lbs/8reps up 5lbs
Chest Fly 12lbs/8reps
Bowlers Lunge 15lbs/11reps I don't really like these they feel awkward
Double Bent Rows 20lbs/10reps up 5lbs
Bench Press 15lbs/11reps up 3lbs
Single Leg Sumo Squat 12lbs/11reps
Double Reverse Grip Row 20lbs/10reps up 5lbs
Long Arm Pullover 12lbs/11reps

34min
27 in the zone
139 min hr
170 max hr
227 cals burned

TM
20min
20 in the zone
149 min hr
167 max hr
147 cals burned

Debbie-hope everything is well thinking of you

Hi girls! I sort of disappeared this week- totally overdid the cardio on my rest week and strained some tendons. How stupid am I? :rolleyes: DH and I didn't even continue with Meso 2- we both ended up taking off Wednesday through Friday. Honestly, I needed the sleep! My eating was waaaaaay off too- really terrible. And I hate how I feel when I do that- never worth it, but I still manage to screw it up from time to time. Le sigh. Where would I be without my food issues?? :)

Anyway, onward! I did Kimberly Spreen's Cardio Camp today- the hi/lo kickbox portion, not the leg work. It was so much fun and very easy to learn. I didn't even preview it. It was a bit lower impact but I was still a sweaty mess when I was finished. I need to learn that I don't always have to jump and generally kill myself for 90 minutes to get in a good workout. I must remember the risk of burnout and injury. Hard lessons for me. I may do some abs later- feeling C&W abs, my favorite.

Have a great day everyone!

Debbie: I wanted to put this in it's own post- not with other chatty stuff. I am so sorry to hear about your dad- I've been thinking about you. Please take care and come back when you feel you can.

Good afternoon ladies:D

I'm checking in today way earlier than last night, thank goodness!

Here's today's workout:

iTread26C Circuit Circus= 24 minutes
Calories burned= 295
Distance= 1.85 miles
w/up bpm=103
other bpm's=144,153,144,154,154=80% to 86% in zone of my Max. Heart rate.
cool down bpm=122
This was a fun short but intense treadmil run intervals. I do the jogging level, but do the warmup walking.

Imax2= 55 minutes
Calories burned= 601

I forgot how much fun Imax2 is. Love that one and its not too hard on the knees. Its always a winner in my DVD fitness library.;)

Ab Hits-Abs from CTX Leaner Legs= 9 min
Calories burned=61 calories.

I had fun with my workouts today and really challenged myself. Oh, and I got the Original step and high step, so I got to use the same step as Cathe which was great. I never realized that using the Original step would feel so different than the Firm Transfirmer steps, but it definitely does. The one Cathe uses seems to feel easier on the knees impact wise, which is nice and I love the anti slip top.

Belinda- WTG! I'm so happy for you to be back working out again. I bet that feels great. Those bands can give you a good workout too, and are great for travel. I can't wait to see Cathe's Travel DVD when that comes out. I did pre-order STS Cardio and its included with that so that will be fun. I was thinking about you the other day and if you want to get back into step if you like it that is; I wanted to suggest Cathe's "High Step Circuit" you could modify the step height if needed and the strength part of the circuit is using tubing, so its a good beginner/intermediate type workout. Excellent if your getting back into exercise and want to ease into it after an illness.

Debbie- So sorry to hear the news about your dad. Hang in there, you are in my prayers. Hugs!

So, you guy liked my Cathe gremlin story eh? I'm sure Cathe gremlin's have visited before. Mine of course decided to visit during STS Disc#33 no less. I can just hear Cathe's evil laugh. Yep, she got me good, but then again she always does. :p

Great job on all your workouts today, enjoy the rest of your weekends and relax.

Hugs!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.