Crazy, Strong and Loving it for 2/3

Where's Belinda? :p

Today was total body and I had a really good workout. My upper shoulder blade area is bothering me again, actually, it never goes away - it's just that some days are better than others. I made an appointment with my physician on the 20th to get it looked at. I hope she can tell me whats going on with it. Getting to be really annoying.

3 sets/15 reps with 2:00 minute rest between each set.

Lying Tricep Extensions - 15's

Barbell Calf Raises - 95# (did 20 reps)

Decline Dumbbell Flyes - 20's

Pullovers - 25# - only did 2 sets, this really bothered my upper back

Plie Squats - 40#

Plate Front Raise - 10#

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is KCM Muscle Definition #2 and some abs. We had thunderstorms all night and its suppose to rain all day and then turn to snow.

Debbie-hope its something that can be easily taken care of. Amazing workout.

Hi girls!;)

I did get my workout in today and it was awesome. So, I'll just check-in now.

Here's today's workout:

Mindy Mylrea- Short & Sweet= Workout#1 Tabata= 24 Min + 4 Min Stretch= 28 Min
Met Value= 10.25
Calories burned= 392
Distance= 5.88 Miles

KCM 30 MTF- Muscle Definition- workout# 2= 34 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 279

KCM 30MTF- Muscle Definition- Abs Only= 11 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 75

Total Calories burned= 746

I really am loving Mindy Mylrea Short & Sweet and its Tabata so far is what I've done I'm sure the other two on the dvd are awesome as well. The Tabata one is like a HiiT workout with zero impact and its exhillerating it reminds me of how I feel when I do a TF HiiT or Cathe's HiiT's, or a Cardio Coach workout and its great when your short on time. You really get alot of bang for your buck with this workout and sweat up a storm its super time efficient and its a serious workout. I love that!!! KCM's Muscle Definition was great and the abs on that dvd as a separate menu option is killer. So great workout today and feel really worked out and feel that awesome endorphin feel like after a Cardio Coach, great and fun stuff. Well, that's it for me today. Have a great evening girls.;)

Roxie- Great workout today with KCM Muscle Definition w/o #2, it was awesome and the abs are no joke on that dvd either:). Wow, keep warm and try to avoid any hazardous weather driving conditions. Let's hope there won't be any snow. Take care and be safe.:cool:;)

Debbie- Good call on making a doctors appointment about your shoulder that seems to be acting up and feeling like a reoccuring theme. Yuck, that sucks your shoulder is bugging you. I'd suggest doing some foam roller work to help alleviate some of that muscle tightness and pain. Thanks to you I'm addicted to the foam roller now. I use this dvd that has foam roller exercises and they are like magic on my hip, back, and glute pain. Here's the name of it "Flexibility for the Inflexible by Keli Roberts and here's the link
Keli Roberts' Flexibilty for the Inflexible I have to do this one daily when I get up just to move without pain and it does the trick. I'm addicted. LOL!!

Chris- I hope all is well with you and that your having a great Friday, Hugs.:);)

Belinda- Where are you? Probably working on your new house or taking a much needed break. Whatever the case may be I wish you well and please take care!:cool:

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM MD #2 and it was killer then I did the abs and like Nora said they were quite the workout my abs are screaming.

Stats:
39 min
22 in the zone
121 min hr
163 max hr
189 cals burned. I only used 5 and 7lb wts.

Abs:
11 min
6 in the zone
115 min hr
138 max hr
49 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.