Crazy, Strong & Loving it 1/29

Today was full body. Did the same workout I did last Friday but in superset format. Had a great workout.

3 sets/15 reps each exercise and 2 minutes rest between each superset.

SS #1
Double Arm Overhead Band Extension - Blue/Black bands
ss w/
Dumbbell Calf Raises - 40's (up 5#)
***Used Red and Blue bands last week.

SS #2
Decline Dumbbell Press - 37's (up 2#)
ss w/
Dumbbell Pullover - 27# (up 2#)
***This was a killer superset. On last set of the decline press I almost stopped at 12 reps. I pushed myself to get the last three.

SS #3
Leg Press Station - 145# (up 10#)
ss w/
Hammer Front Raise - 10's (no change)
***Love my leg press station. I really felt these today.

Getting ready for my interview. I got up extra early today so I could get all my normal stuff done and then read over some stuff. I'm nervous but not too bad. I feel pretty good about this because I know some of the people there and it's familiar. I think that should help.

Keep the prayers coming!

Hi ladies. We have sleet and ice going on this morning so I didn't leave for work at my normal time. Instead I snuck in my SB & SJP abs. I felt like I was SO late getting to work at 8:30!!! It's absolutely dead here though. Hope we get to leave early.

I had wanted to do my weights today, but I'll likely just do them in the morning before my hectic day gets started.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Nora - thanks for the yoga suggestions. I am going to see if I can get any from netflix and try them out first.

Chris - you're nuts - 90 min premix???? :eek:

Roxie - are you iced/snowed in today?

Wendy - what do you have in store?

Debbie - awesome weights today!!! Hope the interview goes well for you.

Nora - thanks for the yoga suggestions. I am going to see if I can get any from netflix and try them out first.

Chris - you're nuts - 90 min premix???? :eek:

Roxie - are you iced/snowed in today?

Wendy - what do you have in store?

Debbie - awesome weights today!!! Hope the interview goes well for you.

Heather-we have some snow on the ground expecting more and it is miserably cold.

Hi girls -

Debbie, you're probably on your way to your interview now. I hope you are feeling relaxed and confident. Great job getting your workout in this morning. That probably made the day start out great! Good luck!
Nice job getting your workout in this morning, Heather! I'm about ready to revisit SB myself. That is always such a fun workout!
Roxie, what are you going to do? Don't forget to drink your water! It's always difficult to do when it's cold outside, I know. I hope you have a really good day!
What's up with Belinda? Anyone heard anything new?
Today I did Athletic Step. It was my first time. I really enjoyed it! I had to ffwd through the little drills at the end - I had to get the cat to the vet for her check up. Next time I'll be able to get that extra few min calorie burn in, too!
I've got to get some meals prepared. I'm going to grill up some salmon burgers and turkey burgers and make some broccoli slaw with a honey mustard/orange vinaigrette. My new favorite things!
Waves to Nora and Chris! Hope everyone has a great day!
Debbie...keep us posted!

I really enjoy Athletic Step as well. Glad you did too. The slaw sounds good!

Hi girls -

Debbie, you're probably on your way to your interview now. I hope you are feeling relaxed and confident. Great job getting your workout in this morning. That probably made the day start out great! Good luck!
Nice job getting your workout in this morning, Heather! I'm about ready to revisit SB myself. That is always such a fun workout!
Roxie, what are you going to do? Don't forget to drink your water! It's always difficult to do when it's cold outside, I know. I hope you have a really good day!
What's up with Belinda? Anyone heard anything new?
Today I did Athletic Step. It was my first time. I really enjoyed it! I had to ffwd through the little drills at the end - I had to get the cat to the vet for her check up. Next time I'll be able to get that extra few min calorie burn in, too!
I've got to get some meals prepared. I'm going to grill up some salmon burgers and turkey burgers and make some broccoli slaw with a honey mustard/orange vinaigrette. My new favorite things!
Waves to Nora and Chris! Hope everyone has a great day!
Debbie...keep us posted!

Ok, ended up getting to leave at 12:30. It's nothing but sleet, but it's so thick it looks like snow outside. I went ahead and did my weights in case I don't have time tomorrow. Since I did them at home and had changed up the exercises Wed (like I had already done pullovers) I subbed a little today:

3 sets/15 reps each exercise and 2 minutes rest between each superset.

SS #1
weighted dips - 35# (could have done 40 if I had a 40# weight)
ss w/
Dumbbell Calf Raises - 85

SS #2
Decline Dumbbell Press - 26.5 (up only 1.5, still trying to get comfortable)
ss w/
Double arm rows - 26.5 (up 1.5)

SS #3
Step Ups - 55 (up 5)
ss w/
Front Raise - 12's (up .5)

Hi girls:)

I'm just stopping by to check in. Hey, has anyone heard anything new about Belinda? I'm really worried about her especially since her hubby hasn't posted any updates. I hope she's ok.

Debbie- Awesome workout as per your usual:D I did say a prayer for you and I hope you rocked your job interview!;)

Heather- Your so welcome on the yoga suggested videos. I hope you find a good one that suits you. On your workout today, I'd opt to do it at home given the icky weather. I do all my workouts at home, but that's me. Great job on working out today. I hope your day tomorrow is nice and relaxing.

Roxie- enjoy your snow on the ground. Here in oregon its mainly rain or fog. How are you feeling? I hope your stomach issues have gone away. I hope you had a great workout today, get some rest and take care.;)

Wendy- I agree with you and Heather SB, SJP are fun workouts. I'm glad you tried Athletic step, I really enjoyed that one. A few steps tripped me up by I just chock that up to it being a new workout. It is fun though, definitely a keeper. Wow, your busy making meals up ahead, your a goddess.:) Have a good night's rest it definitely sounds like you've earned it! Hugs and have a great weekend. ;)

Chris- *Waves* and Hugs, I hope your day went well and that you had a great workout and now for some much needed R & R. ;)

Here's my workout today:

STS Cardio: HiiT- Pyramid= 30 Minutes
Calories burned= 410
I love the Hiit workouts!!!

P90X Legs & Back= 59 Min
Calories burned= 483

P90X Ab Ripper X= 16 min
Calories burned= 98

Total calories burned= 991:eek:

That's it for me today, I sort of got my workout in a bit late but I still got it done. I'm off to make a low fat dinner and watch TV. Have a great weekend and the rest of you I'll see at tomorrow's check in.;)

Hugs!:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.