Crazy stong and loving it for Feb 15, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Hope you had a wonderful V-day yesterday! Mine was great;) DH took me to brunch, went a little shopping! I cooked a nice meal! Never got my workout in, oh well!

I will do Disc 19 today!

BBL to report my workout and personals!

Have a great Monday and workout!

Today was Total Body and it was a puke status workout. Feel really good today because I ate really good yesterday. What a difference food makes.

Today was 3 sets of 18 reps with 2 minutes rest between each set.

This was brutal.

Flat Barbell Press - 75#/72#
***Started with 75# and made the 18 reps, but my shoulder was feeling it. Should have dropped to 70#. 72# was better but next week I think I'll drop down a bit.

T-Bar Row - 40#
***Good weight here, probably could have gone a bit heavier. Got a great burn.

Squats - 65#
***Good weight here too and with each set my range of motion got deeper.

Lateral Raise - 8's
***Not one of my favorite exercises, but got a great burn.

Barbell Curls - 25#/30#
***1st set was too easy, 2nd and 3rd were ok. Should have tried 35#, maybe even 40#.

Double Arm Kickbacks - 8's
***Went palm up at the end of the motion. Really felt it and I know my tri's will be sore tomorrow.

This workout took about an hour. I only have two more weeks of this rotation. I can't believe how fast this went by.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is KPC cardio drills if I feel better probably shouldn't go to work today but I am an idiot.

Belinda-glad you had a good day yesterday.

Debbie-awesome workout as always.

Hi girls -

Hope you had a great weekend! I worked yesterday morning. Then my DH and I went wine tasting at a couple of places. We had a bottle of wine at my dad's "welcome home" dinner that I LOVED and needed to go get some more!!
I also got my workout in....Disc 3 Legs - love the leg workouts in M1.
I work today, but am a little congested. So we'll see how it goes. I always feel bad calling in sick on a holiday. I think I'll take a rest day as far as working out goes....
Roxie, how are you feeling? Did you end up going to work?
Belinda, I hope you're enjoying D19!
Debbie, yay for your great workout!! Good job on eating well yesterday, too!
Chris, hope your weekend went well and you're getting your rest now.
Heather, safe travels home. Glad you seem to be enjoying your time with your family.
Nora, still rockin' your workouts? Did you have a good weekend? I hope so!
All righty, then....enjoy your day....and EAT CLEAN!!

Hi girls -

Hope you had a great weekend! I worked yesterday morning. Then my DH and I went wine tasting at a couple of places. We had a bottle of wine at my dad's "welcome home" dinner that I LOVED and needed to go get some more!!
I also got my workout in....Disc 3 Legs - love the leg workouts in M1.
I work today, but am a little congested. So we'll see how it goes. I always feel bad calling in sick on a holiday. I think I'll take a rest day as far as working out goes....
Roxie, how are you feeling? Did you end up going to work?
Belinda, I hope you're enjoying D19!
Debbie, yay for your great workout!! Good job on eating well yesterday, too!
Chris, hope your weekend went well and you're getting your rest now.
Heather, safe travels home. Glad you seem to be enjoying your time with your family.
Nora, still rockin' your workouts? Did you have a good weekend? I hope so!
All righty, then....enjoy your day....and EAT CLEAN!!

Wendy-I am at work wish I would have stayed home going to Target over lunch to get some Meclizine to help with the dizziness. Its really cold outside and snowing.

Wow, it's been so long since I've done personals I don't even know where to start.

Wendy - I'm so glad your dad is home! That is just great that he's back and is healthy. And I did read a while back that you took your motorcycle out for ride. You lucky duck! I haven't ridden in I don't know how long. Miss my bike so much. I got a new Yamaha armour jacket for Christmas so now I can't wait to wear it! It's a cool jacket made by Joe Rocket.

Nora - Still doing those kick ass workouts I see! Nice job girl! How far along with P90X are you? I'm thinking you should almost be done? You have rocked this rotation! :cool:

Roxie - Had to laugh at your TMI post the other day about you and your husband making out. How long have you been married? I think that is so cute! :eek:

Heather - I like doing weights better on my days off too, I don't feel as rushed. We are on the last two weeks of this rotation. I am bummed. I love it so much. Oh well, all good things must come to an end.

Chris - Hope you are doing well! How were the Godivas? Yummy! I wanted to go to Malley's so bad and get chocolate covered strawberries but I knew I'd never stop eating them if I did.

Belinda - Sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day. My husband and I went out to eat and seen the movie "From Paris with Love". Great movie!

Hey Everyone!

Work was ok this weekend, except I started with a sore/scratchy/icky throat, maybe a little sinus-y too. Made it harder, but I made it through. I'm really debating on what I should do for my workout today. Still feeling the throat thing a bit and of course, lack of sleep/rest. Drill Max Scrambled Cardio blast is on the schedule, but I'm not sure I'm up for those moves. I was thinking of doing Athletic Step, but I want something I'm familiar with too. I guess I'll surprise myself when i get downstairs! LOL!

Belinda: Ahhh... Sounds like a very nice V Day for you guys there! Good for you! Good job on Disc 19!! You are doing great!!

Debbie: Puke status! YAY! I never realized you could feel that way with weights though? You must have been working VERY hard!!! ... Your V-Day also sounds very nice. Yes, I am enjoying my Godivas!! I like to make them last, so I'll eat 2 or 3 a day, and space them out! ... I wished I'd done better eating this weekend. It seemed my throat felt better when food was going down it , so I 'self medicated' with not-so-good food choices. Ugh! Back to it weekday though.

Roxie: Hope you feel better! is it an inner ear thing? ... Those snuggle times with Dh sure make you feel happy , don't they? Sounds like things are going better/

Wendy: I'm so happy to hear about your Dad, the celebration much have been so nice!! And wine makes everything even nicer. Love it!!!... Good job on workouts. I'm feeling your "pain" on a cold . I kind of wish I could take a rest day, but I ate too crappy for that. You play , you pay! .... Are you doing a rotation now ? or just mixing and matching whatever?

*waves* to Nora and Heather!!!!

Wow, it's been so long since I've done personals I don't even know where to start.

Wendy - I'm so glad your dad is home! That is just great that he's back and is healthy. And I did read a while back that you took your motorcycle out for ride. You lucky duck! I haven't ridden in I don't know how long. Miss my bike so much. I got a new Yamaha armour jacket for Christmas so now I can't wait to wear it! It's a cool jacket made by Joe Rocket.

Nora - Still doing those kick ass workouts I see! Nice job girl! How far along with P90X are you? I'm thinking you should almost be done? You have rocked this rotation! :cool:

Roxie - Had to laugh at your TMI post the other day about you and your husband making out. How long have you been married? I think that is so cute! :eek:

Heather - I like doing weights better on my days off too, I don't feel as rushed. We are on the last two weeks of this rotation. I am bummed. I love it so much. Oh well, all good things must come to an end.

Chris - Hope you are doing well! How were the Godivas? Yummy! I wanted to go to Malley's so bad and get chocolate covered strawberries but I knew I'd never stop eating them if I did.

Belinda - Sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day. My husband and I went out to eat and seen the movie "From Paris with Love". Great movie!

Debbie-we have been married almost 27 years. We dated 5 years before we ever got married he had to wait on me to graduate high school he is 2 years older.

Hey Everyone!

Work was ok this weekend, except I started with a sore/scratchy/icky throat, maybe a little sinus-y too. Made it harder, but I made it through. I'm really debating on what I should do for my workout today. Still feeling the throat thing a bit and of course, lack of sleep/rest. Drill Max Scrambled Cardio blast is on the schedule, but I'm not sure I'm up for those moves. I was thinking of doing Athletic Step, but I want something I'm familiar with too. I guess I'll surprise myself when i get downstairs! LOL!

Belinda: Ahhh... Sounds like a very nice V Day for you guys there! Good for you! Good job on Disc 19!! You are doing great!!

Debbie: Puke status! YAY! I never realized you could feel that way with weights though? You must have been working VERY hard!!! ... Your V-Day also sounds very nice. Yes, I am enjoying my Godivas!! I like to make them last, so I'll eat 2 or 3 a day, and space them out! ... I wished I'd done better eating this weekend. It seemed my throat felt better when food was going down it , so I 'self medicated' with not-so-good food choices. Ugh! Back to it weekday though.

Roxie: Hope you feel better! is it an inner ear thing? ... Those snuggle times with Dh sure make you feel happy , don't they? Sounds like things are going better/

Wendy: I'm so happy to hear about your Dad, the celebration much have been so nice!! And wine makes everything even nicer. Love it!!!... Good job on workouts. I'm feeling your "pain" on a cold . I kind of wish I could take a rest day, but I ate too crappy for that. You play , you pay! .... Are you doing a rotation now ? or just mixing and matching whatever?

*waves* to Nora and Heather!!!!

Chris-I have a sinus infection my face hurts and my head.

Hi ladies. I feel SO far behind with catching up. Today I did the warm up from Athletic Step, then weights, then finished Athletic Step and also did Weights & Plates abs (weight only). As a note, Athletic Step was not the smartest cardio after this weight set. I should have chosen something a bit easier on the old legs.

Weights were 3 sets of 18 reps (CRAP!)

Dumbbell bench press - 25/25/26.5 (should have started with 26.5)
Double arm rows - 21.5's
Squats - 75#
Lateral raises - 10's
Dumbbell Curls - 16.5's then dropped to 15's (my forearms burned today with this, felt like a wimp today)
Double arm kickbacks - 10's

This was NOT my favorite workout today. I guess it was just SOOOOO many reps and sets. I really can't believe next week is the last week of this rotation!!! Time has flown by.

Belinda - good job with D19 and frying those shoulders!

Debbie - way to go with your weights today! Is it seriously week 7???

Roxie - feel better soon!

Chris - hope you get to feeling better too, sounds like the icks are going around here.

Wendy - sick too???? feel better soon.

Nora - hope you're not also sick LOL!

Hi girls;)

Well, its monday I hope yours is being kind to you.:D

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 3= 45 Minutes
Distance= 3.25 miles
Calories burned= 492:cool:
Bpm's= 115,137,137,137,139,139,143,143,152,154,143,144,144,146,146,138,137,85

P90X Chest, Shoulders & Triceps= 56 min
Calories burned= 459
This is week 12 of P90X total is 13 weeks, so I'm in the home stretch now!

P90X Ab RipperX= 16 min
Calories burned= 98

Total calories burned from today's workout= 1049:D:cool:

Debbie- Awesome workout today, your a rock star!;):cool: Yes, I'm still doing P90X I'm starting week 12 today, there are 13 in total. Then I plan to take a week off from any rotations and figure out what I want to do next. I will still workout that week probably just do cardio and yoga as a recovery week. I hurt my knee today near the end of my Cardio coach session so I've been icing it, it seems to be helping. Thanks for the compliments on this rotation.;)

Belinda-^^^5's on doing Disc 19:eek:;), take care of your shoulders and be sure to have a nice stretch. I woke up this morning with my right deltoid hurting, I had to do a bunch of gentle stretches but not before applying some heat to it. Injuries are so not fun, but I think in this instance I just slept on it wrong.

Chris- I hope you feel better ASAP! If you don't feel up to working out when your not well, don't worry about it. The workout will be there later.;) Just feel better!;)

Roxie- Sorry to hear about you having a sinus infection, I've had those and they are not fun. Please take care and get lots of rest, feel better!;)

Heather- Congrats on your killer workout today! ^^^5's:eek: I have to say that sounds like a super tough workout. Are you sure you don't need oxygen and a nice warm bath after that? LOL!! I know I would.;) Yes, sinuses seem to be bugging me, and I'm nursing some injuries today. Oh well, that's the life sometimes of us Cathelites.;) Take care and have a great evening.:)

Wendy- Well, it wasn't sunny today but it was at least dry, so that's a plus. I hope you had a great workout today. Take care!

Have a great evening and get lots of rest ladies. I'll seeya at tomorrow's check in. ;):)

Hugs!:);)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi girls

Nora, wow! You almost done with P90X! That is fantastic, girl! Your cal burn is amazing! Hope the stretching for your deltoid helped. How is your knee? Keep icing it! Sorry, about your sinus infection, those are no fun at all!

Chris, please take it easy! (((HUGS)))) hope you feel better very soon. Love Godivas;)

Roxie, hope the meds helped for your sinus infection. Take care!

Heather, nice job on your weights today. It sounds like a tough and good rotation;)

Debbie, glad to hear your V-Day was very nice too! Glad you had an awesome workout today. What plans to you have next? Need to check out the movie "From Paris with Love", glad you loved it!

Wendy, sorry you hear you sick too! Glad your dad is home again. Nice job with your leg wo!

I will be back tomorrow! Good night, girl!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.