Crazy stong and loving it for Feb 13, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

We had a lot of fun last night, went to bad around 12 PM:( I soooo tired today, need to wake up!

Today I will do cardio:eek:

Have a great weekend and workout! I will catch up on personals today, I promise!

Today was Total Body and I really like doing weights on Saturday's. Not sure why. Probably because I hate doing cardio on any day and especially on Saturday's. :rofl:

Had a great workout. I was sweating my ass off by the time I was done. Lifted very heavy and honestly, I'm glad there were only 2 sets.

This was the same workout as last Friday, but in superset format.

2 sets of 12 reps each superset with a 90 second rest between each superset. Thank God for that too!

SS #1
Upright Rows - 50# (Up 5#)
ss w/
Leg Press Station - 160# (Up 5#)
***Upright rows were a challenge. Weird how my right shoulder doesn't hurt much right now. I was able to do this exercise with not even a ping.

SS #2
Dumbbell Press - 37's (up 2#)
ss w/
Zottman Curls - 20's (up 5#)
***This was a tough superset. Felt a lot of burn in my outer chest muscles, even with the Zottman's. 2nd set was brutal.

SS #3
Double Arm Overhead Tricep Extensions - 17's (Up 2#)
ss w/
Still Leg Deads - 85# (Up 5#)
***Another tough superset. Triceps were screaming and with the 2nd set of SLDL's I only made 10 reps. Felt my form suffering and didn't want to risk injury.

Going out with dh for Ihop and a Movie for Valentine's day. We will see either To Paris with Love or Edge of Darkness. Both movies look really good.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TOMORROW EVERYONE!!!

Good Morning,

I was suppose to do SJP step and hi/lo but I don't like the hi/lo so I added a riser for the step. I then did Basic step upper body add on for MM upper body, I plan to do the lower body after KM tonite. It isn't GS or MM but sometimes you just have to change things to get the workouts in. DH bought me roses for V-Day and he is going to grill steaks tomarrow and we bought some wine.

Debbie-enjoy your date and your workout was amazing.

Stats Step:
27 min
23 in the zone
159 min hr
179 max hr
221 cals burned.

WTs.
20 min
14 in the zone
132 min hr
163 max hr
118 cals burned.

Hi ladies. Just a quick post. Having a great time so far in Branson. Did 40 mins on the treadmill this morning. About to head out for some shopping cardio now!!

Debbie - awesome weights. You go! I like doing weights on the weekends b/c I feel like I have more time. I don't feel rushed.

Roxie - good for you adapting the cardio and doing what you enjoy (and adding a riser too)!

Belinda - have fun with whatever you do.

Hi to Nora, Chris, and Wendy! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Quick post from me too. Kids are all home and I have to work tonight :(

I did the Express Premix from Muscle Endurance, skipping the abs. Had to shorten it up because Saturdays are very busy...

Hope you guys have a nice Valentine's Day!!! Enjoy!!!! (I got a box of Godivas from my sweetie!!!!. We celebreated yesterday)

Hallo ladies,

I was brain dead yesterday:confused: Sorry, about the wrong month, didn't even realized it, that's bad:(

Wendy, like the the idea braking CCC up;) Nice workout yesterday.

Nora, you amaze me with your 1060 cal burn, wtg! Thanks for the hugs!

Debbie, nice cal burn yesterday. Awesome job, on your weights today as always!

Roxie, glad you had a wonderful night with DH. Nice job on your step wo today. Good for you adding an extra riser!

Chris, thanks for pointing it out to me! I am brain dead:confused: I lost track of time with all those hopital stay and doc appointments. Hope you had fun with DH and the boys yesterday. WTG on Muscle Endurance today.

Heather, glad you have a great time in Branson and shopping:p Nice going on your TM this morning.

Happy Valentine's weekend to everyone!;):)

Thanks, Belinda! we had a nice day yesterday, but now it's our work "week"... (Sat & Sun)

Oh, Wendy, meant to say, I did do CCC broken up with the cardio first and then the core. It was better (though the cardio was crazy all together, wasn't it?). The Core was better getting to slow down and do the moves together. So the next time I did it "as is" It was SO much better!

Hi girls -

Chris, I'll have to try CCC as is next time and see if it flows better for me. Good job with the Godiva chocolates - a gift for him....and you!!!
Heather, glad you're having fun! Way to get in some TM time, too. How did shopping go? You're with your sister, right? Is your husband with you?
Roxie, sounds like an awesome day planned for tomorrow! What kind of wine did you get? Do you like red or white? And, by the way, I don't like hi/lo either - good job figuring out a way to get some extra calorie burn in with the step!
Debbie, breakfast and a movie!??!?! Sounds divine! Enjoy your day.
Belinda, hope you get your rest. I can hardly stay up until midnight, let alone function well the next day! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
Nora, I hope you're having a great weekend. I think it's supposed to be dry tomorrow!! And 60 by the end of the week!! YAY, US!!!
Oh, and I did GS chest/tri superset premix and MMA Boxing today - good stuff!
Gotta work in the morning...night night....

Hi girls:)

Well, here we are valentine's weekend. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend & Valentine's day with their special someone.

I'll just check in quickly and see if there's time for personals. Here's today's workout:

P90X KenpoX= 56 min
Calories burned= 535
This is always a fun workout, not the biggest calorie burner but still very fun to do and its low impact so that's a nice change of pace.

STS Cardio: Travel Fit= 51 min
Calories burned= 487
Travel Fit was fun and as always those bands will get ya good as Cathe always says. I think it would be awesome to take on vacation for those that get those. :p

Total calories burned from today's workout= 1022:eek::cool:

Belinda- Thanks for the compliments. You might want to take a day off from working out since you had a late night, sleep in be decadent.;) If you do get to do cardio today take it easy. Happy Valentine's day!

Heather- Nice workout on the TM today! Have a great time in Branson and enjoy all the site seeing and shopping. Happy Valentine's day!

Debbie- Wow! WTG! As always your weight workout are awesome, and the weights, girl you can lift!!:eek: Happy Valentine's Day!

Roxie- Congrats on the roses from your DH! :):cool: I'm happy for you that's great and it sounds like a nice dinner tomorrow too! Enjoy, you deserve it! Nice job on the workout too! Happy Valentine's day!

Chris- Oooh, Godiva chocolates, Yummm! You lucky girl! nice job on making the workout fit for your time frame. I love Cathe's premixes for that very reason sometimes I can do more and other times I have time constraints to fit a workout around. Have wonderful Valentine's Day!!

Wendy- WTG on your workout, GS chest/tri superset premix and MMA Boxing, excellent workouts. I love them both and you can't go wrong with them. Yes, we are supposed to start having it actually clear up weatherwise and not have gray gloomy rainy gray days. I can't wait!! Let's hope it really does happen, eh:D Happy valentine's day!!

Ok, girls that's it for me tonight. As usual I never have Valentine's plans or do anything. It sucks, but oh well. I certainly like to live vicariously through others so I wish you all a wonderfull Valentine's day!:D:);):cool: Seeya, at Monday's check in, tomorrow's a rest day for me so I won't be checking in.
Take care girls!;)

Hugs!:);):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.