Crazy Stong and Loving It! for 6/13

fitvix

Cathlete
I was going to get up this morning and get my workout in before DH came from work - but then decided to catch up on some sleep instead. :) I'm up and still half asleep now - but I'm going to go get my haircut in a little over a hour. Hopefully it turns out nice! It was supposed to be nice out today - but right now we have clouds and sprinkles. I want to lay outside some time this weekend and work on getting a tan before our trip at the end of the month. (I'm WAY too white)

Anyway, I am going to try to sneak in Legs and Glutes and some abs later today. I hope everyone has a great day. :)

Today was Legs with drop sets. Had a great workout and felt very strong today.

8 minute warmup on treadmill.

1 minute rest between each set.

**Denotes drop set exercise.

LEGS
Leg Press Station:
180# - 8/8/8
***I love this exercise, I really feel it in my glutes and hamstrings.

Static Lunge:
85# - 10/10/10 each leg
***Thought I had 75# on the bar. After the first set I thought, crap, I'm really feeling that light weight. LOL! Glad to find out it was 85#.

**Leg Extension:
85# - 12/12/12
70# - 10
65# - 10
60# - 8
***These really burn and after the 4th set I was fried. No rest after 3rd set was complete.

Elevated SLDL's:
80# - 10/10/10
***Really felt these and concentrated on the squeeze on the way up.

Barbell Calf Raises:
130# - 20 forward/20 out/20 in

That is all....

Getting ready to ride before it rains later. Have a great weekend everyone! Got a grad party to go to today and a cookout. :eek:

Good Morning,

Today is the original LIS then yog and abs and sometime today is Lean Circuit 2. I am going to post the exercises for that one and would like you experts to tell me if these are for the back or shoulders because I worked shoulders last nite.

Anterior Deltoid Lift
Double Arm Row-I know these are for the back
Lateral Raise
Posterior Deltoid Raise Anterior Delt lift.

I am also going to get a manicure, pedicure and go to the tanning salon before my nieces wedding next weekend, then the usual cleanmax, laundrymax and walmartmax.

Good morning. I did 4DS bootcamp and abs this morning. Then went up to our clubhouse to help set up for a wine and cheese party they are having tonight so I got 2 workouts in already!

Karen- I hope you get some sun time in today. It's already 90 degrees down here this morning. Good luck on the hair cut. I love Legs and Glutes and can't wait to do that one now that I'm done with STS.

Debbie-great workout as always. You put the rest of us to shame. Enjoy your ride and your party.

Roxie-have fun doing all of your cleaning, laundry and walmart max!

Have a good day and a good workout to all who follow.

Bev

Here are my workout stat:

LIS-
37min
35 in the zone
152 min hr
181 max hr
283 cals burned

Shape Abs
4min
0 in the zone
108 min hr
116 max hr
18 cals burned

Now I have a major headache.

Morning! I did Muscle Max this morning. I haven't done this one straight through in a loooong time- usually use it as an UB premix. Holy night, I forgot how many reps she does for squats and static lunges. :eek: I only had 60# on the BB for the lunges and barely made it though. I think it was 4 slow, 4 2-count, 8 single, 2 sets of 8 count low ends, 2 sets of 4 count low ends and 8 singles again.

We have to go buy a mattress for DS today- the crib is over. He escapes. :) Have a great weekend everyone!

I just finished legs and glutes + BM2 abs. I haven't done LG much since I've had it - one thing I always remember though is that it always spikes my heart rate because she moves so quickly. (maybe its just me .... or all of those leg presses) I ended up having a calorie burn of 305. :)

Our dog is going nuts so I need to go take him for a w-a-l-k before he explodes out the front window.

Happy Saturday girls~;)

Ugh, still not feeling great but fighting through it anyways.

Here's today's workout:

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred-Level 1= 28 minutes.
Calories burned= 268
This was fun, just a short time wise circuit intervals doing intervals of cardio, strength, and abs. Jillian has a 3-2-1 intervals meaning 3minutes of cardio, then two minutes of strength, and 1 minute of abs. She really works ya hard in the short amount of time using compound movements, high reps, but using a 3lb dumbells. I really liked the pace of this workout and the time length.

Cathe's KPC= 68 minutes
Calories burned= 616
I did the abs part as well and I could do two legged pikes on the ball today, Yeah!!!! Thanks Cathe and STS:eek:;):)

I hope you all have a great Saturday evening and relax. I'll see ya all tomorrow for Sunday's check in.;)

Hugs!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.