Controlling the Damage on a SATURDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I was the last one to check in last night so nothing new to report. I am sure I will find something to go on and on about, just the same!:D I have to have something to do while I am sipping my foffee!

I didn't do much last night. No one came home so I went next door and visited m SIL for an hour or so and then I came home and called my sister. After that I got ready for bed and I'm guessing I was asleep before 11. I put a 30 rock dvd on and didn't see very much of it:eek: But I feel good today. DH did start snoring at some point last night and my "kick" wasn't a nice one. It was with the heal of my foot:) I don't think I hurt him though b/c he was asleep....:p DD was babysitting for my co-worker who never knows when to call it a night and when I got up DD had a note put on her door..." Do Not Disturb or angry teenagers will attack" On the bottom it says, "waking teenagers may be hazardous to your health" LOL So I am thinking she got home late!

I think I am going to do a circuit using the TM....not sure which DVD I will use with it though. I have lots of time for working out. On the weekends I don't have to allot time to get DS ready.

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Good Morning Glories!

Lori:: Funny about your DD's note. I remember the days of sleeping til noon! Wow are they loooooong gone! Enjoy your run!

Today's plan is Pure Cardio and Sculpt Abs to make up for what I missed yesterday. Ofcourse this all hinges on how my back feels. I was literally sitting at my computer with my coffee doing what I normally do (which requires movement only in my fingers! :p) and all of the sudden I got this killer pain in my upper back by my right shoulder blade and it won't go away! OMG! I can't work out like this! I can't barely sit right now! WTH!? I wasn't even moving!!!!! :(:mad::confused:

Ok...rant over! I just hope this subsides sooner rather then later!!!!

I'll be back.:cool:

Hey Girls!

Just getting into work, long enough to inhale my bagel:eek: Thinking I will be hungry in about 30 mins or so! My workout ended up being the ball workout from STS abs (never done that one before), MIS/BM shoul,bics and tris and then the sun starting shining so I hit the road for 11.5 kms...which in your guys language (the american language:D) was 7.25 miles.

Wendy** Thats odd. Whatever it is/was I hope its gone! Gotta get those good workouts in while you have the time. Not to mention that you are drinking beer while cleaning the house now:)! Boy, you have some crazy habits!;)

I will bbl!

Lori:: YOU are the crazy one! The work outs you do never end!!!! :eek: I had one MGD 64 last night while cleaning up the kitchen and washing dishes. Not exactly what you call a diet killer! LOL I do much worse things for my diet then that! :p I think my back is related to my arthritis. It's a similar pain in a similar spot only it usually starts in my neck. This time I have no neck pain at all which is odd. It feels a little better but I am afraid to work out yet....I really hope I can manage SOMETHING before I leave this afternoon! :(

Pure Cardio-check
Bum Bum Rapido-check (last minute inspiration!)
Sculpt Ab work-check
Feelin' Fabulous-CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Showered and dressed---check!
STARVING---cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck!

TIME FOR LUNCH!!!!

Where is everybody!?

Hi Ladies,

Well I'm feeling a little better this morning, not great though. I'm sure it has something to do with spending the last 2 days in bed!

This morning I will be giving back and biceps a try...should be fine. Cardio will have to wait at least another day maybe 2.

This afternoon I have a haircut appt (finally), and will be taking Jerod to get his PS3. Other than that, my filthy house needs cleaned this weekend. I will be handing out the chores tonight!

Lori-nice workout this morning. My DS's always used to have some kind of note on their door...and also loving sleeping the day away!

Wendy-sounds like your back pain disappeared as quickly as it came on. You must've had plenty of energy this morning. I've been wanting to do Pure Cardio for a while now. Hopefully this next week I can do Insanity everyday.

Jacque-I'm printing out my itinerary and getting everything together for the RT. It will be a great time! What are you up to this weekend.

Waving hello to Jen and Laura.

Me again!:) Thought I would check in and see whats happening!

Wendy** Did you have another drink in order to get your butt moving?;) I wasn't really "feeling" the run today. It was cold and I was hungry! But I pushed threw it. Couldn't have been that bad cause I didn't even walk. I have been meaning to ask you. How is your belly button? Healing nicely?

Diana** Im guessing this is the beginning of her notes. She is gone to get her upper ear peirced! She won't be sleeping on that side for a while. She wanted to get her belly button peirced but thats a no no.

I may bbl...and I may not bb until tomorrow morning!

Well what a chatty bunch today !

I've been up for eons trying to mess with computers, boo bood when paying my bills a couple weeks ago and didn't hit submit after scheduling payments :mad:, etc.

BUT BUT BUT - DH ended up only doing a System Recovery and I just found all of our files. Problem before was that since the kids were at home when we weren't, we password protected the computer and all of our Docs were under password protection. Woo Hoo - they are all back on the computer and accessible ! Whew ! ! ! Can you say L U C K Y DH ! :p I was pretty pissed !

Last night I 'made' him come shopping with me for soil and veggie plants so no workout since we piddled around at Home Depot for a while. Will be doing Sculpt and probably Step Moves today. MMA Kick or Box tomorrow and maybe a short run.

Lori - well at least you could decide what how you spent your night last night with no input from anyone else. I do remember having sleeping children until all hours of the afternoon. I was never one to do that - just hate wasting time sleeping - even these days when I don't get enough - cannot, just cannot waste daylight ! It is the bane of my existence ! ;) Nice workout you had - sun run and all !

Wendy - Well back pain I surely understand. Mine is still tight from the BB workout earlier this week and lots of computer work (of course that was at work due to DH's snafu !). Good to hear you got your workout in - I did Rapido the other night and added in the Live - it was fun. Even that first 10 min is a killer. Between that and Plyo Legs I still have sore leggies ! :eek: Well did you shop at Modell's yet? Nice store to get a coupon for.

Diana - Good to hear you are doing a bit better - I do believe the sleeping helps loads in addition to the tea, etc. I was the same, doing weights which is not as physically challenging as cardio for me when I am in "recovery" mode. You are in good enough shape so that a few days of cardio will probably be enough. The sickies really don't always come at the best times, huh? I cannot believe we are less than a week away. This past month has flown by. I will try to get to some organization this weekend . . . Got a couple more pairs of capris y'day - need to try them on. I am more of a shorts type and have plenty of them ! Looks like the weather should be mostly sunny and about 70' until Sun when it drops to about 67' or so. Still sunny, though the beach workout may be a bit foggy . . . Fun it will be anyway it turns out !

Okie dokie - enough unplanned 'stuff' for me has put me WAY BEHIND where I had planned to be today. Off for now . . .

So I guess my 'lateness' askeered everyone away for the remainder of the day? LOL ! :p

Lazed around a bit = caught up on some of my fitness mags - just finished Sculpt + Step Moves (except the challenge) and I'm atired ! DH will start the fire in a few, I'll water the veggies, put out snail bait and think I may soak for a bit with my new bathtub pillow I got the other day ! :D

Hope you all enjoyed the day ! BB in the AM, hopefully with an AM workout !

P.S. I enjoyed the BBL Sculpt too - combo moves that some kinda reminded me of KB's !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.