Controlling the Damage on a SATURDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Im guessing I am the only one around this early in the a.m!:confused: No one else up and getting ready for a workout before work....:( I feel sooooo alone!:D

I fell asleep last night with DS from 9:30- 12!:eek: Nearly died when I woke up and looked at the time. I didn't go back to bed until 1:30 and I set my alarm for 6:30. It was broken sleep but I still had 7.5 hours combined....and I don't feel tired at all. I think its still snowing out there....I am assuming Belinda sent this my way;) I wouldn't consider it stormy though. I have seen storms, living right next to the water growing up and this is no storm. I stopped in somewhere yesterday evening on the way home and the place was closed! I couldn't beleive it!

Anyway....I need to do abs and cardio today. Hopefully a good abs workout, I have the time so why not. I will probably do LIC abs that I missed yesterday and I may do another dvd as well.

Laura** Good job getting that workout in during lunch. Have you been talking to your SIL yet? I think one of my "friends" was ticked off at me the other day. The one "friend" that when we went to FL we didn't do anything together...that kind of "friend" I use to word very loosly these days and I only talk to her b/c of the business. If the business weren't involved i would have cut her out long ago and Im sure she knows that. Anyway, her and her DH got into a huge fight on Boxing day night and I never called to ask her about it. Im assuming this is what she is mad at b/c I didn't do or not do anything else. I don't care. Either split up or stay together....just shut up already. There is only so much of that you can listen to!

Jacque** Thats some interesting news. It will be interesting to see what changes he has in store...if any. The new owners didn't arrive yesterday b/c of the storm....so now they say Monday! I am off on Monday byt my coworker called and wanted to know if I could cover off the morning for her b/c she has a Dr's apt with her son. Im hoping they aren't coming so I don't have to go in! LOL

Diana** I did read your post but I can't remember anything now! LOL Its to early and my brain isn't working yet! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Wendy** I am assuiming that you are catching up on lost sleep! How was the first full week of work?

Jen** Hopefully we will hear from you this weekend! Hope all is well.

I will bbl! No boss around today!

Lori:)

Good Morning!

Well, the first full week of work is officially over and I got thru it with no battle scars! LOL Y'day afternoon was a little rough but that's okay. Things like this are going to happen. *shrugs* I get my first paycheck this coming thursday. It won't be a full one but I don't care, I'm still psyched!!!! :D

So, with the exeception of a quick hit at the foodstore (which should be empty because of the snow!!!!) this morning, today will likely be spent inside working out, cleaning, doing laundry, vegging and the like. We are supposed to get some pretty good accumulation (up to 12" they say) but south of us will even more (maybe 2 feet)! :eek:

Still not positive that I will start a GS rotation today but I'm still considering it so that's a good sign. I really should. I have been doing endurance for well over a month and although I am loving it, I should probably change it up a bit! The only thing is that I thinking of staying with light to moderate weight for my lower body. Heavy lower body weights tend to bulk me and I hate it. I am bulky enough down there! :rolleyes: That being said, I may not being GS Legs with the exception of the floor work.

Okay, enough babbling...let me get this posted and then I'll get to personals!

Hey Girls....

finally at work at its 10:30:eek: I bet I could have slept in until 7'ish and still been here at the same time. I did 4dskb abs, LIC abs and 6.5 miles on the TM in 53 mins.

Im not sure how much snow we have. Alot fell over night b/c our driveway and steps were done last night and there is alot there again now.

Wendy** Getting a pay check is always fun!! I love pay day! We get paid monthly but can get has many advances as we want through out the month. It will be interesting when the new owners take over b/c I have a feeling we will be getting paid every 2 weeks....which is the way it should be!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Lori: I have gotten paid every 2 weeks or bi-monthly mostly. Getting paid weekly seems to be old news although the "out of date" lawyer I was working for paid that way...not surprised though! lol I can't imagine getting paid monthly! Wow! If they allow unlimited advances then why did they even bother doing that? Seems like more work for them!

Well me thinks me picked me poison for today. I *AM* going to start a GS rotatation but will not be including GS legs in it with the exception of the floor work on occassion as previously mentioned. That being said, I am starting with legs so I have chosen some YTBD B&G premix along with the non-TM cardio from BBC Butt & Legs. My thighs are burning just THINKING about it! YEOWCH! :eek:

BBL!

Hi Ladies,

I just tried to post and Lori sent me her crazy laptop issues. I've lost my post the last 2 days on this laptop.

Today is STS disc 13, CST. I'm looking forward to it.

Lori-my post yesterday mentioned that I did the elliptical and stepper at the rec ctr, a real bun burner. They also got a step mill at the rec ctr and I hope to try it out next time I'm there.

Wendy-I think GS is my favorite series. Gotta love those drop sets of pushups. Don't discount SS lower body blast...its short but effective! Just use a lighter barbell. B&G is a reall burner for sure!

bbl

Morning ladies !

Up but not at 'em yet . . . lazing around - winter weather doesn't motivate me like a warm sunny spring or summer weekend. Am dressed, warmed up the back muscles with my heating pad and will be off to hit a shortened MMA Kickbox followed by STS legs - week 4.

Went out for sushi last night - YUM ! We pigged.

Lori - Belinda as in baynergirl? I saw she has had a few physical issues lately. Sorry so many of you have so much snow. We have been rainy and not too cold, low 60's during the day due to the clouding. Today wil be sprinkly and tomorrow it is supposed to be rain free for Superbowl day. Nice ab workout there girl ! I used to do much better but need to strengthen my back a bit for more ab work as it gets tired quickly these days.

Wendy - woo hoo a week down and you survived ! I am looking forward to some strength training with Meso 2 also. I love endurance but need to really hit the UB hard once in a while to keep some sort of definition and strength. I have lost quite a bit of strength with my 2 month hiatus. :eek: I typically don't go really heavy on the legs either but do need to add a little to hopefully make some of the jiggle disappear ! :rolleyes:

Diana - wow, 4" in 4 months ! Yowsers I bet he'll be a tall one soon. Neither of my boys grew that fast that quickly but they did end up 6'1" and 6'3". They are still lanky at 24 & 22 though. Mommy has bigger muscles than they do, Ha ! :p Sounds like loads of fun at the rec center y'day and in the future. What exactly is a step mill? I am thinking moving steps so you just keep climbing and climbing? That would be cool. I love going to my hockey games cuz we park on the 4th or 5th level and get to do the stairs on the way back to the car. A nice little addition to the evening. ;) Enjoy your fun weekend.

Off to Kickboxing and STS . . . BBL

Hi Girls.

I changed up my work out from original plan ofcourse (LOL). Here's what I did:

Leaner Legs
L&G floor work
25 minutes of KPC cardio
LL's ab work and stretch

Great work out! I am going to be feeling it tmrw. That's for sure!!! :D

Jacque:: Granted endurance work outs don't build strength but they have been doing a find job in the definition department! My legs are hopeless I think but my upper body looks great! My ab definition fades in and out with no real rhyme or reason to it. All that being said, I am moving over to GS because I feel like it's the right thing to do. I hope I get into it or it won't last....:confused: Hope you enjoyed your work out!

Diana:: So how was your STS work out today? Thanks for the SS suggestion. I will definitely use it! Sorry about the posting issues. I haven't had any here lately *knock on wood* but have had some over on FB for sure!

So DH and DS left just before 6pm to go to a monster truck show. They will be gone for a few hours which means that I am in "MOMMY HEAVEN" right about now! If there wasn't a bunch of the white stuff on the ground I'd run out and buy me some wine to celebrate but I guess a few MGD64's will have to do! :p:D But first! Before I break that out, I must make me a cup of coffee! BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.