Control the Damage...SATURDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

We had a nice evening last night although we didn't do much after dinner:confused: Dinner was good, we don't go to this restaurant very often b/c for one its to expensive and the last time we went the owner decided to start talking to us and once the place was empty, her husband who is the cook, decided to have a chat with us as well. So here we are out for a nice evening and we have the two of them sitting at the table with us! I was not impressed! I have kind of steered away from the place since that incident. But last night she didn't even talk to us:eek: Maybe she heard...LOL Prehaps she figured it out on her own. Oh....then we came home, DH fell asleep on the couch and I watched the opening ceremonies! So sad that one of the athletes as died!

DS is still with his grandparents. Im not sure when he is coming back. Its raining here today so there are no real plans. Only my workout:D which if we don't have to pick DS up, I will probably start once my coffee is gone.

Im going to see what I missed yesterday and I will return!

Lori:)

So I didn't miss anything only Wendy's count down! LOL

Wendy** Im not a witch...take it back...atleast not today anyway:p Im just always one step ahead of you, that's all! hehe! I didn't do to bad last night with the food but I think it was 8:15 by the time we were getting dessert. So I am going to stay away from the scale for a little bit!:confused: DH is going to a hockey game tonight, which means I am home alone....so eating should be good here today! And no parties planned for tonight. You can eat and drink for the both of us tonight!!! I only had one drink last night so the damage wasn't to bad!

(Cut and pasted from the thread I started since Lori beat me to the "post" button. :p)

Good Morning.

Since our usual thread starter, Lori, seems to be shirking her responsibilites today, I will start the thread for us! :p

Not sure what work out to do today....I'm all over the board with my ideas...hello exercise ADD, glad to see you came back to me! :D

Had a good time last night but definitely over-indulged in both the food and the drink and I will do it again tonight! :eek: Monday I am going to put nothing in my mouth but a bottle of water I swear!!!!!:eek:;)

Okay, gotta skeedaddle for right now but just wanted to get us going....BBL!

Hi Girls,

Back to report my workout. I am eating a bowl of cereal now with a banana and its almost 1! I cleaned up around the house after I finished my workout so I may have eaten a cookie while doing that:p

Some as of now I just have cardio and abs done. I am really hoping to get disc 15 done tonight b/c if I don't that will put me behind! By rights I need to do disc 16 tomorrow b/c I am working Mon and Tues.

Cardio was 2 miles on TM/ 30/30 / 2 more miles on TM / DWP. Good workout and I was pooped afterwards.

Gonna go get DS now soon and Im gonna make a quick trip to work b/c our letters are here from the new owners and our T4's are done. Im interested to see how much $ I made last year b/c of all those call outs!

Hi Ladies,

Well I sure slept in...I woke up in the middle of the night for about 2 hours, not sure why. I fell back to sleep and didn't get up until 9am.

Great News, my trainer came through for me and got me in her class. I have an email from my trainer and the director that I can be in the class. All I have to do is go pay for the class today. Stair running....here I come!:D

Thanks to Wendy, I did 40/20 yesterday too! It was tough and I even took a few extra breaks....not long but breathers just the same. I have no idea what today's w/o will be. I may start again with disc 13 and some kind of cardio.

The step mill is like moving stairs, only they move down and you have to continue to take steps or you will fall off the machine. You can adjust the speed and the resistance levels. I'm going to keep trying it until I get better at it, if only for 10-20 minutes at a time.

Lori-Well I hope you get DOMs too. My back is still feeling the pullups from the other day. Enjoy your toddler free day...they are few and far between. If you google step mill you can see the machine, but I haven't been able to find a site that show's it in action.

Wendy-What...no w/o suggestions...what's a girl to do?? :p I have plenty of w/o's and will come up with something. Enjoy your kid free weekend too! Has it finally stopped snowing? We are expecting snow this weekend, just few inches I think..you know-enough to make it yucky to drive in.

Hi Jacque, Jen and Laura!

bbl

Hey Girls!

Gonna be working out here in a few minutes. The plan is to do the 2 CLX cardio and weight endurance circuit work outs back to back since they are only 30 minutes a piece. After that I have to shower, pack a few things and get ready to head out for the day/night. I am sorely lacking in motivation to get moving though....:confused::eek:

Diana:: Glad your trainer was able to get you in! That's great news! Yeah, we have some more snow heading our way at the beginning of the week too. Just freaking fantastic! :rolleyes:

Lori:: You are effing nuts girl! (excuse my french) No wonder you are so tiny! Your work outs tend to be a bit on the looney side and then you don't even eat for hours after you are done! :p I got myself to the point where I don't have to eat before a work out during the week (because I exercise 45 minutes after I get up) and can even shower and get dressed still before eating (another 30 minutes) but I am pretty much STARVING by the time I DO eat!!! :eek:

Okay, I need to move it...if DH comes home from running his errands and I am not atleast in the middle of working out, he's gonna kick my azz! :eek:

Probably won't BBL so have a great day and I'll be back tmrw!

Morning ladies ! (Well at least it is for me - but not for long !:p)

DH wanted to eat "early" so told him to go for it at 6 and figured I'd workout after that. He only had to grill scallops so it shouldn't have taken long. I thought we'd be eating by 7. Well at about 8 when we finished and were watching opening ceremonies (which I thought were starting at 7:30) I kept waiting and waiting only to find out they weren't starting til 9 ! :mad: No workout y'day. In a few I'm heading in for my B&G session !

Lori - good to hear you had a nice time last night and have to say I was asleep after the first round of fireworks just after 9 so was right there with your DH ! :eek: ITA with Wendy that your workouts would toss me over the edge. Way too much for me for sure ! Kudos you can do them ! Enjoy your "alone" evening - gotta love those hockey games ! ;)

Wendy - guess you are gone but will *wish you a great time* and hopefully you'll feel the vibes . . . LOL about the exercise ADD returning ! You did so very well with keeping pretty much to rotations for so long I'm sure you are happy with that. You actually made it through many of your workout "sets". Will be waiting to hear about the VD present girl ! :D

Diana - just like you I was awake a couple hours but got up at 8:30. Really late for me. Just now checking out the Olympic scheduling, popping in here and then it's off to exercise. Think I'll clean up a bit after that, hit Costco for the VD dinner fixin's and the kids may be running through here sometime this weekend. Taxes will be high on the list since I totally forgot about them last weekend. Also need to book my flight. CONGRATS on getting into your class ! Woo Hoo it pays to be persistent and a good customer.

Laura - got a kick out of your "VD" oxymoron. Yep, I didn't even think of it that way. LMAOROFL ! Hope DH is feeling better for a nice weekend. See that you may have gotten a little less snow - at least they showed Atlanta at 3" - but I remember you said you might get more out where you are. Hope your weekend pans out to be a fun one.

Jen - feeling better for the VD weekend? Have anything fun on tap ?

K - time 4 B&G - back later on.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.