Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Control The Damage Feb Month!

This is a discussion on Control The Damage Feb Month! within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Work out done as planned! BBL!...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 06:23 AM
DeCathelete

Work out done as planned!

BBL!

Wendy
Old 02-04-2013, 06:50 AM
Cathlete
gidget1978's Profile Fields

Good Morning

I have enough time to check in before work. Mainly b/c I woke before the alarm...pretty sure that's not going to happen every morning though. and the mornings I don't have to drop anyone off, I can probably sleep an hour later.

Yesterday's workout was....shoulders...but which DVD?? I'm up way to early cause I don't remember....oh, 4DS! Then tabatacise. After that we went to met the sitter and Stephen will be just fine there. He's a out of sight out of mind kind of kid and they don't have any concept of time anyway. I have a feeling that my time with them will be mo quality time b/c I'm just so use to being with them all day, that we might not do a whole lot. But I'll make those couple of hours before bed time count now.

Diana** another surgery doesn't sound like fun at all. If it isn't bothering you, I think I'd just leave it in. At least until you want and excuse to not workout for a while and I can't see that happening. One of the girls I use to train is having surgery in her jaw....it was always her excuse for putting off her diet! Lol

Wendy** what time do you get up and what time do you have to do to work? I don't even think its possible for me to workout in the mornings...unless I got up at 4! And I'd rather wait until in the evening. I use to workout before work with my old job...and I started at 8 then too. I think I use to get up at 5:15 but I didn't have as many kids to drop off or as far to go.

Hoping my ring arrives today! I also ordered some me boots this weekend. They were on sale...how could I not!!? 3 pairs for $125! And I need them for work

Have a good day everyone. I will try to pop back before bed time. I have a feeling once I get comfortable in my job I will be able to check in while the other lady is at lunch...but for now, I shall be on my best behaviour

Lori
Old 02-04-2013, 01:36 PM
Cathlete

Thumbs down MON

morning ladies ..

Sorry i have been MIA - friday was the day from H### x100 .. NIGHTMARE work - stress - work - more stress - busy as H### - nonstop - then yet ANOTHER BS DELAY w/getting my pup from this @$$hole breeder think my head spun around like the exorcist a couple of times - long story short - I lost it - I cried and pitched a fit - not only from stress of the day - but from being mad - being put off - feeling of being used and the feeling of yet again loss - DH prbly think I was having full blown mental meltdown - but DAH-YUM enough is enough the events/stress of the last week combined w/the loss of the last year and months .. DAHYAM ..I have had it!!!

My run THURS caused major DOMS in my quads - FRI was forced rest and mental breakdown day - SAT was COMBAT 45 + CORE ATTACK - which resulting me in punching and kicking so hard that I prbly ripped all teh muscles in my arms and shoulders out!!! ystdy too sore to do anything!! DH and I took Toots riding on golf cart then went in woods looking for squirrels .. she thinks she is hunting dog now .. LOL!!

LORI - I had enough mental meltdown for you and me both girl!!! no worries!!!! GLAD yours was false alarm!!! LOL .. sorry had to laugh about DH .. me thinks he got spoiled while he was away and you were handling the baby all alone!! LOL

DI - boooo computer issues .. that is problem w/digital pics .. they seem to always be on computer that crashes!!

Wendy - were you rooting for the Ravens?? we have a hometown local guy on that team .. Courtney Upshaw .. he plays defense .. he was great last night .. I finally got to cheer him on .. he of course played college ball for our rival team AL ... but he was great!!! AU has a guy on the Ravens team too .. but he is injured right now!! Was a great game .. but have to say if I were in the stands when the lights failed my arse would have left .. b/c I would have thought TERRORIST plot!!!

OK .. I have rambled long enough .. me and SIL meeting tonight .. not sure what is on tap .. we need some muscle work tho! have a great one!
Old 02-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Cathlete

Thumbs up :-)

Well one positive post from me if you have heard on the news - there has been a 5 year old little boy held hostage in a bunker in a town south of me - HE IS NOW FREE and UNHARMED - the kidnapper/gunman is dead Thank the Lord!! Prayers have been answered - now praying that Little Ethan is not permanently scared from this horrific event!!!
Old 02-04-2013, 10:10 PM
Cathlete

Hi ladies,

OMG, my legs are fried right now. Cardio Leg Blast this morning, I really like this w/o. Tonight I got my ass kicked in bootcamp class. We ran stairs, sprints, pushups, situps, squat jumps in place, squat jumps around the track, etc.

Tomorrow will be some kind of UB work and perhaps a short run if its not too dark or too cold in the morning.

Lori-How was the first day of work? Hope it went well for you.

Laura-I saw the news about the little boy being rescued. TBH, that wasn't the ending I was expecting but am so happy it ended up this way. Sorry to hear about your breakdown, sometimes we just have to let it all at. It's only then we can come to terms with it all. {{HUGS}}

Wendy-Nice workout girl!

bbl
Old 02-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Cathlete
gidget1978's Profile Fields

Hey Girls

First day of work wasn't to bad. Can't believe I have 4 more days before I'm off! Lol. TGIF brings a whole new meaning! It was pretty laid back. The girl training me is ok...not overly enthusiastic or friendly but I don't feel uncomfortable around her or anything. She is going away half the day tomorrow and all day wed so the lady who interviewed me will be with me so that's good. I met a lot of people and I don't remember anyone's name! Both boys did ok with the early wake up call and child care situation.

Laura** oh man..,its only a matter of time before my head starts spinning. I just know it! Lol but I bet you felt better after. There's only so much we can handle and if you are anything like myself, you let things build up and build up....then look out! So when are you getting the dog now? I didn't hear the news about the boy but so glad it ended the way it did. Usually not the case.

Diana** you've had some good workouts today the last girl who had this position was there two days...apparently they have some kind of bet started to see how long I last. And they are giving the girl training me heat and saying she is the reason the other girl left...lol.

I just finished my workout. Did ride and GS chest. I started to run but my legs were to heavy...just as I suspected.

Bbl

Lori
Old 02-05-2013, 08:12 AM
Cathlete

Hi Girls,

I'm wishing I would've taken some ibuprofen last night. My legs are super sore, but my knee is killing me. Just popped some meds and am heading down for XTrain Bi's & Tri's...and abs.

All those stairs and sprinting...OH MY. Hope this body can adjust to the beating it's taking!

The scale is going down....Yay!!! I'm actually enjoying tracking on fitday.

Lori-Glad your first day went okay. Hopefully this position works out good for you. It's always tough when you have little ones to get ready and drop off in the morning.

bbl to see what everyone else is up to.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:40 AM
Cathlete

Default TUE

last night was Trisets -LB and BH yoga core - SIL had not done that one (core) I thought she had but it was tuff one!! I am a little "twingy" but thought I would be having MAJOR doms .. not yet anyways!! todya is COMBAT Power HIit and stretch or core! they are cooking here at work today .. soup/chili and cornbread! ugh

Lori - glad you had a good first day - hope it continues - and WE know no girl is gonna run YOU off from a job!!! and yes i am EXACTLY like you .. I let it mount up until I explode and then it isnt pretty at all!!

Di - great workouts -woohoo on scales moiving in right direction .. think mine are STUCK and *sigh* Lord IDK about the pup .. I have given up on the breeder .. trying another - I think they all are crooks and out for the all mighty $$$$ (insert the Donal Trump music theme in here - money money money)

Wendy - yes .. very glad the little boy is unharmed - hate to sound harsh and the death of the scumbag saved some tax dollars - so you are Lori and joining me and Di back to WORSHIPING TGIF ... ah yes .. the glorious coming of FRIDAY >> WOOOOOHOOOOO bring on the weekend .. oh wait .. it is only TUE .. gotta calm it down for now!!!

oK .. have a good one ..
Old 02-05-2013, 11:49 AM
DeCathelete

Hey Ladies. :-)
No work out for me this morning. I got lazy and decided to sleep in instead. :P No biggie. Tomorrow was my schedule rest day so I was close!

Lori:: I am getting up at 430, having coffee, walking up and starting my work out around 530. My schedule will vary a bit but it was basically the same when I worked at the bank too. I can't jump out of bed and work out right away like some people can! :-0

Ok I stink at doing personals from memory and posting from my phone so I will have to pay catch up later.

How everyone is having a good day!BBL! :-)

Wendy
Old 02-05-2013, 07:57 PM
DeCathelete

Laura:: I still appreciated the weekend when I wasn't working but I appreciated this past weekend far more! LOL Mostly because by Friday I was exhausted! Hmmm...I think I only did BH's core work out from the YFTW dvd once myself! Guess I need to pull it out soon! Oh and btw, yes I was rooting for the Ravens...for 2 reasons...#1-because everyone seemed to rooting for the 49ers (including my DH) and #2-because I like the colors on their uniforms! I am not a football fan so when it comes down to it, I really really don't give a rats arse who wins. I cooked all night and watched some of the commercials. I hear ya on the terrorist plot! The thought entered my mind when DH told me about the lights in the stadium!

Di:: Glad you are finding success and enjoyment with your fitday tracking. I used to use that program but I just don't have the patience for it anymore. I am having a hard enough time keeping up with WW! I was back to tracking for a week and then my new job started and I haven't tracked anything but my weight since! Hope your lower body feels better fast!!!! Sounds like your lower body hurts the way my chest did last week! OMG-it wasn't good!

Lori:: So you survived day #2 at work! I hear you on the coworker who isn't all that friendly. I work for 2 attorneys at my job. They each have a legal secretary who I get my work from. One is awesome and the other runs very hot and cold but even her hot is luke warm at best. lol She's not mean or anything, just not very friendly--I think she just has a naturally stand-offish personality. ICK. She can be decent when she's "in the mood" to be social I guess but that's usually just not the case. I've tried to make conversation but it doesn't usually go very far so I've given up. Now as for the other one...we could chat all day! LOL

Wendy