COMMITT to get FIT and LEAN may 8th

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls!:)

I hope everybody is having a good day so far!

Today is suppose to be a rest day but im considering doing a nice longer cardio(instead of the usual 30 minute one;-))

yay,its friday eve;-)

bbl with personals,hopefully!

Good Morning:)

When I woke up today I didn't know what day it was...needless to say, I was happy to figure out that it was Thursday:) I am back to work tomorrow night for a round of weekend night shifts so Im not in a rush for Fri just yet:)

I called my friend last night to have a chat b/c I heard her Aunt found out that she had cervical cancer. This is the same friend that I feel like I am in competetion with half of the time but I spend very little time with her anymore. I figured maybe she had some sort of wake up call now that her aunt is going through this. Instead, she went on and on about how her own life is awful and the fact that she is stressed out.Get this.....she married into a wealthy family,as no morgage,as the nicest vechile around, as a nanny, a house cleaner, no money issues whatsoever and your going to complain to me that you have to much on your plate? Half of her problems are things that she created herself, she choose to go back to work fulltime but doesn't want to do that, nor does she want to stay home with her 3 kids. She use to be sooo down to earth but I don't know whats happened to her. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a nanny for the weekend shifts to now! Geez! Imagine if she had to cook supper and do her own laundry??? Then what? But no one as it has hard as she does......(im being sarcastic!)

Anyway...went for a run yesterday, did about 55 mins or so. I thought todays workout would be a long run but its cold outside so I will probably do a step woorkout for a change. I have a little DOMS from yesterdays UB workout but not to much!

Ameila** Have fun with your workout!!!

Must get some breakfast on the go and then its a trip to walmart!

Lori:)

Good morning ladies,

Ok, so today GS Legs is on the tap for sure }( .

Amelia - Long cardio sounds good, but if I had rest day scheduled I probably would take it ;-) . Yes, I am dreading the SloMo Lunges in GS Legs as well, but it'll be ok. Haven't done this workout in a while, so I don't know what's coming, so maybe it'll make it easier to get through, hehe.

Lori - Wow, that are some problems I would like to have. But I really don't want no nanny or housekeeper etc. Just a little more money, so I don't have to worry about how to pay my bills. We are a little bit tight on money since I am staying home with Heidi and if the overtime for DH doesn't pick up by the end of May, either him or I have to find something part time. I really would rather him do it than me, not that I don't mind to work. I am just having a really hard time to leave Heidi. So I am thinking if it's me, it has to be something in the evenings so I don't miss spending time with her.

Ok, gotta get some coffee and breakfast and I will be going to Walmart as well for some groceries, but have to wait til DD wakes up.

I will try to be back later
Kristine :)

WOW, Must be rough!!! NOT! I wouldn't mind having the money or the housekeeper (I HATE cleaning!!). Like Kristine, $$$ a bit tight since I'm the only one working and DH is disabled, but so far, we're sqeaking by....

Today is Imax 2, I just SOOOOO Love the music in that one! Yesterday was 4DS UB weights, 20 min Turbo Jam and about 13 min of yoga. After a long, hard workout, yoga is something that I still have trouble with, especially the "clearing of the mind" part:p ;-)

Off to play with Cathe, then my weeking Weight Loss Challenge meeting. I "feel" like I've lost weight this week, so I hope it's good! I put the scale away because my kitten, Peanut, decided that it was something fun to push around the bathroom floor at 2 am!!! }( What racket!!!

Hey girls,just popping in for a bit!

Amy-Isn't Imax2's music Awesome? Its really uplifting! I love the music in the first and nine interval! Are you doing WW'ers?

Lori-well,your friend sounds like she needs to come back to earth for a bit,LOL;-) Enjoy your day! LOl at your ds running from the little girl yesterday,she must have really scared him...poor thing! I think my ds would have done the same thing,LOL

OH,i decided to take a rest day today...tommorrow is another PW and LB workout with some abbs! I may do some abb work later today?

Hey to everybody

Oooh, Amy, we were thinking alike this morning. I did 8 segments of IMAX2 plus segment 9 of Ab Hits this a.m. Felt really good and would have done all 10 cycles but I ran out of time x( Good luck on the WLC meeting - woo hoo! I need to get back in the mode.

Kristine, enjoy GS Legs. Big dread factor, so I'll be glad for you when it's done.

Lori, your friend definitely has some growing up to do. Interestingly, a book I read some years ago pointed out that when women were faced with extreme stress - such as getting widowed - it was the women WITHOUT all the insurance, money, resources, etc. who fared best - they had to pull up their pants and get on with it. Those with all the worldly ease tend to mire in their difficulties and actually cope less well. Sounds like your friend, eh? It was good of you to call her, but I hope you didn't let it drag you down. Hopefully the competition is OVER. (At least for you!)

Amelia, enjoy your rest day!

Sorry for missing yesterday, gals - I had a client emergency (a good one - won a new account out of our handling of it) but ended up using yesterday as my rest day as a result. Oh well.

Have a great day, everyone! Yayy for Thursday!
Cheryl

Hi Girls:)

Would you beleive I haven't worked out yet? I started tiding up when DS went for his nap and then I decided to take a little nap myself! LOL I still have time for a workout, just trying to figure out when and where...or maybe nothing at all? Now thats just crazy talk! Forget I even said that;-)

On top of the story I told you earlier, DH told me that my friend as a puppy ordered! Now, Im really confused! She doesn't have time for her own family and now she is going to throw a puppy into the mix? The thing that annoys me most about all of this is the fact that she isn't the same person anymore. She use to be such a caring and sympathic person but now she as the worst life ever and when you try to tell her something, its like she isn't even listening to you. If it wasn't for owning the business with her and her husband i think i would wipe my hands clean. The thing that set her off yesterday was she went to a Mothers Day thing with her boys. The oldest was asked the question, "what does your mom do for you" He then says, "nothing, my dad does it all" LOL
Anyway, i seen her today and i asked about the puppy. I then said "don't whine to me anymore about how stressful your life is if you are getting a puppy"! She said "its only a small dog" I said, "thats the worse kind!" Seriously it is! You can't go anywhere without having this 5 lbs dog in your arms and having 3 boys in the house???? The poor dog will be tortured...enough about that!!!

Ameila** Enjoy your rest day! What kind of program or rotation are your following these days?

Kristine** Im telling you, I would have NO stress in my life if money were not an option! LOL My friend doesn't know how good she as it! Leaving the babes sometimes isn't a bad thing you know...I know it seems like a hard thing to do but it does give you a little time for yourself, plus you get to socialize. As for a nanny, I wouldn't want one either. DH asked me the other day how come I don't take DS to the sitters one afternoon a week to give myself a break and to get a few things done...I wouldn't hear tell of it!!! Why would I take him to the sitters when I am off?

Amy** Enjoy your workout today!

Cheryl** I don't think my friend is happy in her marriage either. Not that she shouldn't be, b/c he helps out alot, a great guy and gives her everything she wants. Truth be known..he puts up with a lot of her crap. I think if they were to break up, she would be brought back to reality! Maybe thats where her stress is comming from...??? I dunno! Good job with the workout!!!

Lori:)

Amelia- No, I stopped doing WWer's because it stopped working for me because of the intense workouts. I was earning 50+ activity points a week and my weight was as a standstill! After I went to my leader, she just looked at me and asked me why I was doing "so much exercise"? This WLC is cool because the leader, or "Health Coach" encourages you to do what you want to do in order to lose weight (as long as it's not stupid and health-risky) and she provides the atmosphere for accountability and education.

Speaking of which....another 2 lbs lost! YEA!!!

Just a quick check in. Yeah, I am done with GS Legs!!!!! :7 It's a really hard one. I always need to modify some of the floor work, but hey I still get the work done. Let's see how I feel tomorrow.

Cheryl - Looks like you had a great workout as well. I love IMAX2, it's my favorite of the IMAXES.

Amy - Good job on the 2 lbs. weight loss! Have fun with IMAX 2.

Ok, gotta go get Heidi, I can hear her talking. ;-)

Kristine :)

Hey girls

Amy-WTG on the 2lbs!! Thats AWESOME girl!

Kristine-How do i respond to the facebook chat window? I was freaking out trying to send you a "good morning" back this morning,LOL! After i typed it i couldn't find a send button,im usually on facebook around the same time every morning,i go there after i come here;-) maybe i will talk to you there in the morning!

ok,just flying by:7.....

What happened to Carrie and Sara?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.