COMMITT to get FIT and LEAN May 16...FRIDAY!

punka274

Cathlete
YAY,Its friday and about frickin time;-)

Good morning girls!

Today is a powerwalk but im not sure if i will do upper or lower? I need to do one of them and then take off tommorrow and finish on sunday!

Well i did it:7 one good day of eating healthy in the books:)! so it took me from monday until yesterday to do it:+ but now ive got the weekend coming up so ive really got to kick it up a notch and stay in control! I can do it! I also had a great idea from another catheite...i forgot about no pugde browies;-) i will make me some today and put them in the fridge for emergencies!

hey to everybody:)

Belinda-Whats on tabs for today?

Cookie-Does your mom know that your dad is visting on sunday yet? My mom and dad almost got a divorce when i was 17,they were seperated for about a year then came back togeter agian. That one year that they were apart was pure torture for all of us kids(4 siblings).Its tough!!

Hey to Cheryl,Lori,Kristine...did i miss anybody?

bbl

Good morning girls,

Tdoday I will do GS B/Sh & Bi! I also will do a cardio workout

Amelia** I didn't see your post this morning! Sorry! Enjoy your PW and UB workout today! I am really stressed out the last few day's that way I don't post much! I don't know what to do stay here in the US with my 19 year old son or go back to Germany with my DH? Now my DS friends all are moving in with their parents! Where would my son live? I can't kick im out oun the streets! Since I am back in Texas, he is going out with his friends which I totally understand, put I sit here bored and miss being around my DH! Then on top my dishwasher is still not working, they picking it up this morning for the second time! I really need a good workout today! Sorry, for venting!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Belinda, girlfriend, how soon do you have to decide? Is there a chance it doesn't have to be either/or, i.e. stay with DS for a few months to see if he can get settled in well enough you can go back to Germany with DH? Or could you go back and forth for awhile, probably spending more time with DS but still getting that time in with DH for weeks at a time? Just a thought. I feel for you!!! {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

Amelia, way to go on the clean eating!! I knew you could do it. I'm finding a lot of help in kicking up the protein a notch. 120 grams or so a day - and I'm not feeling the hunger pangs. That's really helped. Enjoy your walk! And of course, enjoy your weights.

Cardio day for me - TM intervals for 15 min followed by 45 min weightloss pre-program on the TM. Just right.

Off to a press conference we're holding this morning for one of our newest accounts. Good times!

Cheryl

Good Morning,

One night shift down, one to go! I had a easy night last night and hoping for the same tonight. If this fog keeps up Im sure I will be o.k!:) I also did good on the eating end of things at work. Didn't bother with the sweets, which is really where I need the control when I am at work. And surprisingly I wasn't hungry. Supper was a little spicy yesterday and I drink tons of water, probably why I wasn't hungry.
DH as the opposite problem. MEN! Would you beleive that he weighed himself today and he was a measly 133 lbs? Pathtic! LOL He never did weigh much more then 140 (if that) but he as been a little stressed out and he has had the flu for a while. So I guess Im gonna have to make sure he cleans his plate and make it fatty (for him!)

Yesterdays workout was a 5 mile run and GS Chest and Tris. For some reason my back is tight though. Im not sure what todays workout will be. Either the rest of the GS UB and cardio or B&G and cardio.

Ameila** Once you get pass the first day it gets alot easier! Im doing pretty good but I tell ya, those first days aren't easy. The weekends usually aren't a problem for me either unless we plan something. When I am not working, my weekends are usually pretty boring. This weekend is a busy weekend around here b/c people go camping. We aren't doing that but if we were, Im sure Id be stuffing my face:9 and regreting it when Mon came;( :)

Belinda** You have been pretty quiet latey! enjoy your workout. When are you heading back to Germany?

I will be back later to report!

Oh I wanted to add,

Amy spoke yesterday about her cat peeing on her bed. When I got home Wed night one of the dogs was after peeing on DH's hockey bag, which was on my TM! I was sooo mad! Not only that, they were let out alot through out the day. I don't know why they did it. And then I don't know which one to get mad at b/c I don't know who did it!Ugh!

Have a good day everyone!
Lori

Hey girls,just popping in to report my workout! I only did the PW and called it a day! i have already worked my muscles this week so i think that is good enough for this week! I know...just pure laziness,LOL}( i will do PW for the rest of the week though and start back with weights on monday..

Belinda-HUGS...i agree with Cheryl! Is there anyway to stay here for a while until your DS can get straightened out then go to Germany? maybe he can find a roomate somewhere!? Sorry about the frustrations with the dishwasher:-( how aggravating! Maybe some KPC is in order,LOL;-) I do hope everything gets better for you!

Lori-I got some no pugde brownies(and reg brownies for my kids,lol) so im good to go:7 i keep forgetting that there is alternitives to the real stuff,like baked chips,yada,yada,yada! If im not eating 100%clean then i will try to eat 'light' catch my drift! We don't have any plans this weekend either,just sitting around! I may take my niece agian on sunday...I miss her:-( Haven't seen her since last sunday:-(

Cheryl-Have a great weekend girl! Whenever i get weak i think of all my cyber friends on here and you guys help me;-) Thanks:)

ok,i must scoot im sitting in my sweaty cloths!

Hi girls,

I finished GS back/shoulder + bicpes! Last night I bought DB handles, it's working out really well for me! At least I can do my Cathe's weight DVD's again! LOL! I missed them!

Thanks Cheryl and Amelia for the HUGS! Maybe we can find a roomate the next few month!I haven't given up hope yet! This morning they picked up the dishwasher, I am tired of that thing! They wanted to sent another guy out to take a look at the dishwasher, I said H.. No! They can keep that dishwasher! I will have them pick it up, until they give me another one! It is a Lemon! The Lemon Law is 3 tiems for the same problem!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

HI Girls:)

What a busy day. I did my workout, then my family showed up, then they were gonna leave but DH called and was picking up a pizza.I made a big salad to go along with it(mainly for me);) and I had a tiny peice of pizza and a big salad. Sometimes I like using the creamy dressing but what i will do it pour it over the salad in a container, put the lid on and then shake it. It makes the dressing go alot further and I get the creamy dressing but not all the cals.

Todays workout was GS B,S&B and Imax 3. No abs but I am hoping to fit them in tonight. I have to planes tonight! Ugh! Was hoping for nothing~!!! BECAUSE my brother gave his P90X to use so I wanted to preview the workouts:) He didn't have the booklet with him though so I may need to do some research on the nutrition plan.

Ameila** How is your sister doing with the baby? Does she ever mention that she thought about giving her up and can't beleive she almost did it? or does she not talk about it? Good job with your workout today!

Belinda** What is going on? You can't find roomates for your house? Good job with your workout despite all your woes!

I may be back later! Hope everyone as a good night!

Lori:)

Lori, great job on your workout today! Maybe I will do IMAX 3 too! I already did GS B,S & B! OH, No! I am not looking for a roommate for my house! My DS wanted to move in with a friend, but his friend is moving back with his dad! He doesn' have money! All my son's friends are on the east side, his callege is like 30 -40 min. away on the west side! My son isn't that kinda kid that just trust any roomate! With the gas prices are going up and him driving back to the east side to see his old friends? They really close and good boy's or young man! I know when he is around them he is in good hands! In callege all they do is party, my son doesn't drink or party! It is really hard, because I want him to be happy! We moved almost every 2-3 years in the military, he is happy in his srounding! I don't want to pull him out! He closes up very easyly! He is like this since my DH went to Irak! He completely shuts down!

Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.