Commit to get fti and lean for Jan. 8 , 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am going to do cardio today, just not sure what yet, lol! Maybe I will go to the gym?

Take care and keep up the great work:D

Hi girls,

I am back with personals:p

Iris** nice workout yesterday! That’s funny? I love the 5 and 6 intervals in LM too!

Amelia** I have DOMS in my Triceps, Shoulders and biceps this morning! LOL! I worked them good yesterday, thank goodness today is cardio! Nice workout yesterday, girl! Oh, I have DH pick up a HR monitor in Wal Mart, the one that Debbie has! Thanks for all your help! BTW, I do love working legs, lol!

Kristine** how was your baby’s b-day party yesterday? Hope you had fun! How is your back today?

OH, Debbie** my entire UB is sore today! In a good way! Hope you enjoyed KM yesterday! WTG, on taking a spin glass 3x a week! What rotation are you following?

Trish** sorry, about your shoulders! I have days where I am dragging too; I just can’t get into my workouts! LOL on falling apart! Enjoy your cardio today! I am so happy the scale is finally going down! Thanks!

Lori** do you have any DOMS in your UB today? My UB is fried! I can’t lift my arms, lol! I went heavy on all exercises, I am sure feeling it! That rotation is defiantly wonders for me, about time, lol! Yes, I preordered STS! Didn’t you? Hope things will get better at work for you.

Cookie** I have DH pick a HR monitor up for my in the states, with a few other things! LOL! WOW, you workout early! How old are you? I measure everything that goes in my mouth! I stopped drinking wine! Love wine! I stopped eating sweets! I am also a vegetarian! Since my mom passed away in 2007 the weight was going up and down, I did a little soul searching! I am ready for a change! You will see results with Debbie’s rotation!

Where is Cheryl? :( Hope you ok, girl!

I will have one more cup of coffee, than I will start my workout! BBL!

Have a great day, everyone!

Hi girls,

I jsut finished RS, haven't done that one in awhile! that one is so much fun!

Last night I did SM 3, I needed a nice stretch after that UB workout! I am so sore! I will try to do some yoga/ stretch workout tonight!

My best to all. Gotta run!

Good Morning!

I am waiting to go home...then off to the dentist, then back home to go to bed!:D I can't beleive that I took this stupid time when I knew I was working night shifts! Im such a dummie! Plus, DS has an apt for his two yr check up at 2:20 this afternoon, Im hoping to get a workout in but Im not sure if I will.

Belinda** I ordered the series and then I cancelled it again. My sister ordered it and was suppose to email them and change the shipping address so that I could try it. If I don't get to try it I may do this rotation over or last monthes rotation. I went pretty heavy as well yesterday. I grabbed weights that I knew was pushing it but I thought, if I can do it for one set, then I will lower for the next. I ended up doing all of the sets with the heavier weight.:D Can't lift the same amount forever, can we? Good job on the workout! RS is fun isn't it?

So yes...my UB is totally fried from yesterday workout, just as I expected it to be.

Hoping to get some cardio and abs work in later...cross your fingers for me. Today it was suppose to be 8 degrees and sunny so I could have went for another run but there is a layer of snow out there that fell over night,I probably won't get out, unless it melts.

BBL! Have a good day!

Good Morning Ladies!! ;)

Today will be PS Bi's + Tri's + some KPC Premix....

Belinda- RS is always the go-to cardio when you're not sure....lol It is by far my fave workout.

Lori- I hope you're able to get your workout in!!

Debbie- I love 4DS Legs...one of my fave workouts (probably because it's only 30 minutes...lol) How did Kickmax go for you?

Trish- what is going on with you?? What have I missed here? You can't do squats?

Cookie- We never lost power, but I don't think it ended up getting that bad.....So you commute an hour to Albany? Where on earth do you live that you lose power like that? Canojoharie? LOL (If you really live there I'll feel bad...lol)

Ok BBL

Good morning ladies,

Well, I ended up not working out yesterday, but that's ok. I rested while Heidi finally took a nap, for the first time in over a week, after her party. Her party was really nice and everyone had fun and I think Heidi really enjoyed to finally be able to play with her friends again.

So, I am not sure about today's workout yet. I need to look at the January rotation and see, maybe it'll give me some ideas on what to do. For sure I don't want to do legs, just can't lift that heavy weight up with my back. Can't wait for STS to be shipped, I am ready for something new.

My back feels a little bit better, but not good enough :mad:.

Ok, if I have time I will be back later to report my workout and do personals.

Kristine :)

Kristine-Im sending healing vibes to your back! What workout did you decide on?

Hey to everybody! I decided on MM timesavor...felt good to 'see' cathe agian. I missed her:eek:

have a great day girls!:)

Hi girls,

I just got done making protein pancakes:p With my griddle from Coscto, it was a snap to make them! I can make 7-8 pancakes at a time:D Save on a lot of time!

Amelia, wtg onl MM!

Kristine, glad your back is feeling better today!

Hi to veryone that follows! Just got done eating dinner;)

Good afternoon girls,

Today I took a spin class at the gym. We put our house up for sale (by owner) around the holidays to see how it would go. We saw a smaller home we like but we don't want to buy until we sell (tricky). Last night a real estate agent called and wants to show the house later this afternoon. Problem is I have 20 years of clutter, I have been decluttering for the last 6 months (1/2 way done). So, I'm off to try and make my house presentable :eek:

Belinda - No rotation just winging it till STS arrives. I added pumpkin to my pancake mix today -- the consistency was a bit strange, but good.

Lori - Do you really run in 8 degree weather?

Iris - Enjoy KPC

Amelia - I prefer total body workouts.

Kristine - I'm looking forward to STS too!

Cookie - Unfortunately, I'm always losing track of time.

Hey Ladies,

Managed to get a short workout in today:) Imax 3 intervals 1-7. Went to the dentist in @ 8, had a short nap, picked DS up, went to his apt, had another short nap, then worked out. On the go...ALL day! I was getting pretty crabby before my 2nd short nap!

I will bb with personnals!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.