Commit to get fti and lean for Jan.5, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am starting week 2 today! I wiill do Pure Strength Back + BM2 Back + PS Bicep + BM2 Bicep work.

My best to all. BBL!

Hi girls,

I am back with personals:D

I had veg. chili last for supper, around 3 a.m I woke up very bloated and had a stomach ache. Not sure why it upset me like that? I still feel a little bloated today and tired!

Lori** nice workouts this weekend! Hope your son had a nice b-day yesterday? What did you end up doing for supper? I lost a few pounds with Debbie’s Dec. rotation! Her rotations are fat burners!

Amelia** stay away from the scale! You are losing weight, right? Thanks for the ^^^5’s! Debbie’s rotations are tough, but they melt the pounds of my butt, LOL! Hope you will join us? Nice cal. burn yesterday!

Debbie** glad you had fun with your run + 4DS bi's & tri's yesterday! I took my Christmas decorations down last week! Glad the holidays are over!

Off to my workout! Have a good one!

Monring girls! My DD started back to school today....she was so excited,so cute! She kept asking'momma,when is the christmas vacation over? im ready to go back to school already" LOL

Belinda-Your workout looks tough today....you go girl!

Hey to everybody! Today is an easy cardio...probably a dogwalk, if the rain will ever stop:mad:. I was very good yesterday....after my cheat meal on saturday i was able to not eat hardly any of my burned cals yesterday and i had about 500 cals left on the table:D im not getting back on the scale agian until wednesday morning!

Good morning,

I am done with my workout!

Amelia, we posted at the same time! Have a great light workout today! Stay away from the scale!

Have a great workout, girls!

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Today is PS Legs + Abs plus a StretchMax :)

BBL

Good morning,

I am done with my workout!

Amelia, we posted at the same time! Have a great light workout today! Stay away from the scale!

Have a great workout, girls!

Well,im afriad its too late for that:eek: i weighed after my coffee this morning and it says im up a lb(so thats 5lbs since my last wi last wednesday):mad::rolleyes: i don't care...im eating right and exercising....it will come off eventually(and if not im gonna start doing what Lori suggest and not eat all my workout calories;)) great workout girl! You ROCK

Morning Iris-enjoy your workout!

My workout is done....I sold something on amazon so im off to ship it off....have a great day ladies!

Hi,

I went to the gym this morning and did a circuit weight class it was good. I also needed to get my driver's license renewed. I don't like taking the picture, plus in NJ we renew it every 4 years. They give you the old and new license (of course I was looking for any new wrinkles):rolleyes:

Belinda -- I have turkey chili in the crockpot for dinner tonight.

Amelia -- It was difficult to get my 17yr old up for school today. I wish he was as excited as your daughter.

Lori -- I hope you had fun with your son on his birthday and enjoyed the cake.

Iris -- Hi

Debbie

'Evening!
Belinda, hope your tummy is feeling better. It is just so uncomfortable when that happens. Wasn't today's workout a good one? Felt good.
Amelia, I like your attitude! You know what you're doing is the right thing, so keep it up. It will pay off. My daughter also couldn't wait for school today. My sons never felt that way.
Iris, do you like the StretchMax workouts? I should probably, okay I definitely should stretch a lot more than I do. PS Legs is on my schedule for later this week.
Lori, where did you run off to? Did you have a small family celebration for your son?
Deb, nice to meet you! My daughter, who is 15, couldn't wait to go to school. She missed all the social action that occurs there. One of my sons is home on break, and he didn't wake up until 2 pm! What a life. I work out in the am but don't usually have a chance to post until the evening.
Well, my internet connection was out again, so I skimmed the past two days, and think I'm caught up on things. Just wanted to share good news. I went to a family holiday celebration (yep, we celebrate for a looong time), and I was in charge of desserts. I usually make desserts (note my nickname is Cookie), and I really enjoy doing it. But on Saturday I was tired, and then yesterday morning I wanted to get some things done around the house, so I decided I was just going to buy the desserts. It was well worth it, 'cause then I didn't eat any of them. I should do just buy them much more often.
Tomorow is Imax 3 - love that jumping on and off the step...
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.