Commit to get fti and lean for Jan. 28, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do Pyramid Back/MM Back + Pyramid Biceps/MM Biceps!

Be back later to report my workout!

Good morning ladies,

I am done with my workout;)

BACK
Pyramid workout:
Pullovers: 25#/30#/30#/30#/25
Double Arm Rows: 20’s/20’s/25#/20’s/20’s
Muscle Max workout:
Barbell Rows: 50# - 2 sets/15 reps
One Arm Rows: 25# - 8 reps

Pullovers: 25# DB - 10 reps

BICEP
Pyramid workout:
Hammer Curls: 10’s/15’s/20’s/15’s/15’s
Traditional DB Curls: 10’s/15’s/20’s/15’s/15’s
Muscle Max workout:
Barbell Curls: 45#/45#
Dumbbell Partial reps: 10's

Off to the shower! BBL!
Hi to everyone that follows!

Hey grils...today is cardio...not sure what yet:eek:

Belinda:eek: your weight in lifting is awesome. great job!

Lori-i dvr'ed the biggest loser,can't wait to watch it.

Cookie-yay on STS arriving today(hopefully) but booo on all the snow! Im sorry you got the flu...i hope your feeling better! And i hope your MIL is better too!

Debbie-great job with your spin class yesterday!

Hey to everybody i missed..gotta scoot!

bbl

Last edited:
Good Afternoon....morning as zoomed by:confused:
I didn't sleep for very long this a.m but I didn't have a hard night at work either. DS and I went to the grocery store and now I have a turkey in the oven:) My intentions were to cook the turkey and have soup tonight for dinner but I don't think I can accomplish all of that today....cutting up veggies with a 2 yr old? Not a good plan!

Todays workout is S&H back and GS back...and Imax 2. DH called me last night and said that he doesn't think DS should have anymore naps. Two nights in a row he was still awake (in his crib) and it was close to 11 o'clock. Of course I whined saying that I will never get anything done but I will do it and SO WILL HE when he as him all day Sat and Sun...not only that...his mother better not come by and give him a break either! So that means, my workout is going to have to wait until tonight, unless he lets me do my weight workout while he plays, highly unlikely!

Belinda** Good job with the workout!

Ameila** Enjoy your workout today!

Cookie** Nice to hear from you last night...we missed you!

I will bbl today... I have nothing else to do:mad: LOL

Lori:)

Good afternoon girls,

Snow day here today. I'm the only one who has an SUV so I gave my older son a ride to work. I offered it to my husband but he said he'd be ok. It rained on top of the snow and it is so heavy. All I did was the walkway and my arms are fried. No upper body workout for me today. I'm going to do either 4DS kickbox or Kickmax.

Belinda - I like your bicep work. Do you get snow in Germany?

Amelia - Have fun with whatever cardio you decide.

Lori - Umm! soup sounds perfect today (I hope you get to make it). I remember when my boys were little, trying to fit a workout in was so important (even before housework & cooking). I actually remember stressing about it too.

Hi guys!

Here is the website that Debbie FF posted yesterday! Hope this helps!

http://www.sciplus.com/search.cfm/sc...nets/srch.fp/1

Go down to "Dandiest Donut in the Domain". They are .5# each. I have 8 of them and really that's all you need. Be careful, though, they crack easy. I wrap mine with electrical tape. And these are cheap compared to other magents sold just for dumbbells.

Lori** I like your rotaiton! Nice job, girl! Your DS will keep you busy:p Atleast he will sleep at night, right!

Debbie** Yah, we had snow, now everything is covered in ice!:rolleyes: I need sunshine real soon!

Oh...I am royally ticked now:mad: DS was playing with the computer while I was posting, so I copied it b/c I figured he was going to shut the computer down..which he did:mad: But I guess the computer doesn't save copied stuff once the computer is shut down cause its gone:mad:

Anyway....DS was yawning at 1 so I put him down for a nap, with the intentions that if he wasn't asleep by the time I was done S&H, then I would bring him back downstairs with me while I was doing GS...and thats exactly what happened. I still need to fit cardio in tonight, Im hoping to get a second wind or something cause i really want to do it! Maybe a coffee after supper will bring me around:D

So here was todays workout:

S&H

Double Arm Rows (count 6 up, 2 down)
3 sets of 8 reps w/ 25 lbs db's (Cathe only used 12's):)

Lying Extensions (if thats what they are called)
3 sets of 8 reps (2 down, 6 up) w/25 lbs dbs (Cathe used 20 lb)

Deadlifts (2 down, 6 up)
3 sets w/ 25 lbs db's (cathe used 25,20, then 15)

GS

Doube Arm Row
8 reps w/ 25 lbs db's
8 reps w/ 25 lbs db's
12 reps w/ 20 lbs db's

One Arm Row
All sets 12 reps with 25 lbs db

Band work, green band

Lying Extension ( I really don't think thats what they are called;))
2 sets of 12 with 25 lbs

Then all of the floor work for both videos.

Ameila** Hope you are enjoying your cardio workout!

Belinda** Yes...he will be going to bed early tonight! No if's and's or but's about that!

Deb** I get really moody if I don't get my workout in! I also think DH knows this but he doesn't say anything...I guess he is afraid to:eek:

BBL DS is coming...don't want him to turn the computer off again!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I ended up doing 4DS kickboxing because it was quicker.

Belinda - We're supposed to ice up tonight too. I hope spring comes early this year!

Lori - Great workout. Sounds like your son needs a toy computer (if they even exist).

I need to go pick up my son from work. Hi to everyone else:)

Hey Everybody!

Sorry for the late check-in...I was busy, busy, busy at work today. My wo today was Cardio Coach #5...50 minutes, 6.98 miles, 558 calories. It was a blast! I'm hooked;)

Belinda - Great job on your back and bicep wo today! Impressive weights:) Thanks for the site from FF...I get my Debbies mixed up sometimes :eek:

Amelia - So...what cardio wo did you do today?

Lori - Great job on S&H & GS...Olivia is still taking 2-3 hour naps!! I am not looking forward to losing that precious time:confused:!

Debbie - Hope you enjoyed your kickbox wo...I miss kickboxing. I'm hoping I will be able to do them after a few months. Btw, got my shipping notice for STS...it will be here tomorrow:eek: I'm hoping to start my 1rms tomorrow. If I can finish by saturday or sunday, I'll start STS next week:)

Hi Cookie - so....did the UPS man pay you a visit today??

Allrighty ladies...over and out;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.