Commit to get fti and lean for Jan.24, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is the last day of my rotaiton! DH and I will go to the gym, not sure what I will do yet!

Have a great workout and day! BBL!

Hi girls,

back with personals! I am still drinking my coffee!:p

Lori** nice mix of workouts yesterday! I need to remember that, lol! Stay away from the sweets, lol!

Debbie** sounds like an interesting job! Good luck! Nice job with your 3 mil. run! I hope I don’t have to wait that long for STS to arrive! I am working really hard for the scale to go down! What also helps me, I don't use a big dinner plate:p I use a small plate ( like a small salad plate).

BBL!:eek:

Good morning girls,

I am done with iClimb 12! I burned 663 cal.:eek::p I wanted to do iClimb 14, but didn't relized it was a bootcamp one:rolleyes: I did that for the first 10 min. than switched to iClimb 12! I still have to do my abs and get a nice stretch in today!

Have a great weekend and day, everyone! BBL!

sorry guys...i have to copy and paste this morning:confused:

Morning!

I didn't sleep very good last night,just worried about bills. DH is still looking for a job...sigh. I will be glad when this is over.

I can't remember if i reported my workout yesterday or not? Im too lazy to go back:p i did 30mins of lowmax then walked the dog for thirty minutes. I swear...working out is the only thing that is keeping me sane now-a-days.

i have to go to work today...not sure what workout im doing. the scale isn't moving,ive only lost 1.4 lbs in three weeks and thats with counting every morsel that goes in my mouth...so im gonna have to do something different. It may be stress though? I had a binge last night:( im just so sick of worrying about everything.

Well i hate to be such a whinner this morning,but thats how i feel right now. We've had to resort to government assistance...which im not very proud of.

ok,enough of that...i will bbl after work with a smile on my face:) I will be ok later...have a good day girls!

Good morning Amelia,

I am so sorry what your are going through! ((((HUGS)))) I will keep you and your family in my prayers! Hang in there! Yes, stress can add extra pounds, keep up with your workouts! The scale will go down! I forgot to tell you, I don't use a big dinner plate, I use a salad pate! Maybe that will help you too? Enjoy your workout today!

Hugs,

Good Morning!

I am not the most hyper person today either:confused: I had lots of broken sleep in the past 12 hours. I doozed at work for a few mins, then someone woke me, then it happened again. I finally got to sleep around 1 ish and had to be up by 4:30 to pick up crew. When I got home it was 8'ish, then DD woke up and started getting ready for her volleyball tournament...and woke me up 2x's in one hour:mad: I was sooooooooo not impressed! I managed to sleep from 9-10:30 without waking, imagine that?:eek:

Belinda** Good job with your workout today! Im hoping to get a good run in on the TM. I was hoping to run outside if the roads were dry, but its snowing:confused: I guess thats out of the question now. As for FF rotation checkin, maybe you should (cause you will be the first one up:eek:) call it FF Rotation check in and then the date? I don't really care. Right now Im not going to follow Dec or Jan, I have another one in mind that I am looking forward to. It uses S&H and CTX series which is something I haven't used in a while. And about the sweets....I will see what I can do;)

Ameila** More hugs coming your way {{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}! Govt assistance is there for people who need it, so use it if you have to. Its the people who abuse the system that irritate everyone! I was on it after I had DD, and while I was in school. Same as you though, i wasn't proud but guess what...i was a single mother to a 1 yr old...what was I suppose to do? I didn't want to get stuck in a rut though so I made sure to get off of it when I didn't need it anymore. I remember the day I called and said " I don't need assitance anymore" It was the best feeling! And if it makes you feel any better, don't tell anyone. Im sure you won't need it for long.
I guess with the economy the way it is jobs aren't that easy to find? I would be more stressed then you are, I can tell you that now! Your doing good! Try to remember that this is just a small bump in the road and one day you will look back and say "remember when...." You have your health and your kids and those are the two most important things!

I should get another cup of java I suppose. I really feel like I need it today:confused: I also have to go out and get a b-day present for a party we have from 4-6 tonight. Im telling you, the faster Jan is over the better. I feel like I have bought as many gifts this month as I did last month!:eek:

Lori:)

Good morning girls,

I am going to do Muscle Endurance today. In the mood for a full body workout. I'm going to try and use heavier weights too.

Belinda - I like the idea of using a smaller plate. How do the itrains compare to Cardio Coach?

Amelia - My husband hasn't been sleeping good at all because of the stress. I feel so helpless for him. My thoughts and prays are with you and your family. As far as assistance goes, we pay a ton of money into the system so when times are bad it's there for families and you deserve it. Your right in times of stress exercise is so important.

Lori (aka party girl) - Your January sounds like most people's Christmas. I know what you mean about broken sleep . . . you just don't feel rested. Enjoy your workout today.

Thanks guys...Lori your right...everybody is healthy and there is still a roof over our heads so thats all that matters. Hang in there girl...janurary is almost over!

Belinda-thanks for the hugs! I measure everything that i eat so im not sure if eating out of a smaller plate would help:confused:?(lol) Thanks for the suggestion though...im thinking about trying a rotationt that debbie made me last year. Its 2-fullbody weight workouts + 1circuit then two days of short cardio's....Right now im doing three circuits a week plus three cardio days(run intevals).

Hey to everybody that follows....No workout yet,and it probably won't happened. I haven't had a rest day this week so guess I'll take advantage of one today:D work was boring,lol wasn't busy today!

Have a great day girls!

Hi girls,

Debbie** using a small pate helped me! I don’t measure anything! I eat vegetables + salads until I am full! Have fun with your workout today! I never did Cardio Coach, my DD bought me Press Pay for x-mas! I still haven’t tried it!

Lori** hope you get a nap in today! Enjoy your workout!!

Amelia** mixing your workouts up, is a great idea! I think you will see nice results! When are you gonna start?

Hi to the rest of the gang!:eek: BBL!

Evening Ladies!

Didn't get a chance to check in yesterday. I did BM2 Double Upper Body premix and I have DOMs in my shoulder, chest and back...what a shocker!! It is a tough wo, but sheesh! I got my new elliptical today:Dso I did 30 mins on it...I don't think I can trust the calorie reading though...it said I did about 450 calories while my HRM said 347...quite a difference!!

Belinda - Great job on your cardio wo today! You are the person I need to talk to! I know you do a number of iClimb wos. Can you recommend the good ones to me? I did the 12 min sample and it was pretty good.

Amelia - I really feel for you and your family and what you guys are going through. Things are so bad right now for so many people. I hope things turn around for you real soon. Keep working out and try not to binge. When I stress I try to use my wos as a means for escape, but when things get really bad even that is a challenge. Hang in there. Btw, the rotations that have been the most effective for me were Debbie's Get Ready for Summer 2007 & 2008. Really dropped major inches with those. I wasn't weighing myself regularly so I can't tell you how many pounds I lost. I hope you managed to get some rest today:)

Lori - Broken sleep...what a bummer:confused:!! I was going through that earlier this week. I hope tonight is better for you.

Hi Debbie - How was ME for you today? Do you use Cardio Coach? If so, I'd love a recommendation;)

Allright ladies - I'll check in with you later.

Hi Ladies!

Just thought I would check in while I am waiting to go to my SIL's house. Im not even hungry....perhaps i will drink and not eat? I wonder will they notice? LOL

Todays workout was ME and BC abs, (didn't realize there was alot of the same moves in both workouts until I started ME:confused:) then I did a 4 mile run. Went to the birthday party, came home and had an hour long nap:D I feel better now then I have allll day:) Atleast I can socialize without falling asleep or being a *itch:eek:

Debbie** I can not wait for this month to be over! Feb month will be alot quieter! I think all we have left in this month is the baby christening tomorrow and my GMIL's b-day supper next week sometime. She will be 83 and hasn't stopped talking about her b-day since Dec month! She is a sweet old lady but she kinda gets on everyones nerves a bit cause she depends on my MIL for gatherings and meals....and if she doesn't get invited somewhere, she doesn't mind bringing it up a zillion times. IMO, they made her this way.

Ameila** Did you get a workout in?

Trish** Sounds like you are enjoying your new peice of furniture:) I don't think I have ever done that premix...sounds good.

If tonight is not a real late night (its 10 now:rolleyes:) I may get up early tomorrow morning and workout before we hit the road. If I do get up, I am going to do HSC with 5 mins runs. And if I don't get up early, I probably won't get a chance to check in either b/c I will have to get ready to hit the road.

Chat with you all later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.