Commit to get fti and lean for Jan. 21, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning gilrs,

I ended up doing KPC! I burned close to 470 cal! Love my HR monitor!
Today I will do PS back and biceps + abs!

Hi to everyone that follows! BBL!

Good Morning!:)

I am up early to get my workout in before work:)...also doing some online shopping:p I saw a bikini last night online but I was to lazy to get my c.c so I just ordered it. Yes...you heard right...me to lazy!:confused: DS really wore me out yesterday!

I will bbl with personals, just wanted to touch base before I worked out. Yesterday I did GS C,T&S b/c DS was hogging the VHS player, so I had to do a dvd. Then I went for a 45 mins run after lunch (outside).

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout! I also did abs! I realized Monday, I didn't add an extra set to my tri/shoulders + chest workout:mad: Oh, well! I still had a great workout Monday! I made sure I did 3 sets today! My Back and Biceps are fried:eek:

Thanks for asking, girls! I am doing better today, my nose is still running! I was thinking, if I don't feel better by next week; maybe I should take a few days off? :eek::eek:

BACK
T-Bar Rows w/u – 16 reps/ 55 warm up set!
T-Bar Rows – 3 sets/10 reps 65/65/65
Bent over Barbell Rows – 3 sets/10 reps 55/55/55
One Arm Row – 3 sets/10 reps 30/30/30
Dumbbell Shrugs – 3 sets/20 reps/30/30/25

BICEPS
Barbell Curl – 3 sets/10 reps 45/45/45
Seated Alternating Hammer Curls – 20 reps 15/15/15
Seated Alternating Hammer Curls w/Twist – 24 reps total 15/15/15
Barbell Negative Curls – 3 sets/10 reps 45/45/45
Concentration Curls – 3 sets/12 reps/ 20/15/15

Lori**BTW! Just wanted to let you know, I do read all the posts! Sometimes I don't have enought time to answer right away! Don't stop posting. ok! I also wanted to answer on the OF the other day, you should hide the keys from your family! I would be bissed too!:p Did you talk to your husband about it? Sorry, you baby is wearing you out! Try to get some rest later! What color is your new bikini? I'll bet it will look good on you! One day I will wear one, just kidding! I am getting to old! Have fun with your workout! WTG on yesterdays workout!

BBL for personals!

Big Hallo's to everyone that follows!

Have a great workout and day! BBL!

Hey Girls:)

I was here a little earlier but people kept coming around:confused::D

My workout ended up being GS B&B. Since I didn't do PS yesterday I figured it was just as well to stick to the GS. I think I am going to be sooore tomorrow, I went heavy with both. Then I did a 3 mile run on the TM.

Belinda** Im not going to stop posting, why would you think that? I told DH about the missing keys and all he said was "yikes" but it was a text message. We usually take each others side so things usually work out. I can only imagine if the rows were reversed and it was my family taking the cars and I was the one gone away! He would have been sooo ticked! LOL

Ameila** Enjoy your powerwalk!

I hope today goes fast! This afternoon should fly by b/c I have 2 planes, to bad they weren't spread out a little further!

BBL!

Good morning everyone,

I'm here waiting for some workmen to finish putting in some new faucets. I can't even workout :( too uncomfortable. After they leave I'm going to work and hopefully I'll squeeze something in when I get back. In the mood for some kickboxing. I put on 3lbs. because of PMS and all the salty foods I have been eating.

Belinda - Nice workout, you'll be so ready for STS.

Lori - Now you have an incentive to workout harder (new bikini)!! I need that incentive -- I feel bloated all over (even my butt). Have fun greeting the 2 planes today.

Amelia - Enjoy your powerwalk.

Hi to everyone who follows.

Hi ladies,

Amelia** have fun with your PW today!

Lori** WTG, on GS B&B + your 3 miler today! Glad you got things straight with DH!

Debbie** hope you get your workout in as soon as the workmen leaves!

I will see ya in the morning!

Afternoon ladies,

I haven't done any workouts since Friday **GASP!!**, but....I spent the last few days walking around Washington D.C., pushing a hefty two yo in a stroller, for hours each day, so I'm sure I burned a few calories somewhere;) We had a great time being apart of the inaugural activities, but I'm ready to get back to my routine. I think I will start the last week of Debbie's Jan rotation and call it a day. STS should be along soon, so I will probably just wing it until then.

Belinda - You're still dealing with that cold?? You poor thing. Glad to see you're keeping up with your wo's. You and Lori are my role models..HEEHEE!!:p

Lori - Work it girl!! A bikini?? Only in my dreams :) My goal for the summer is to feel comfortable in a tankini..LOL. I always wear a one-piece, but hopefully I will be able to pull off a tankini following STS...I better, I already ordered one from J. Crew during a Final Sale.

Amelia - Hope your powerwalk was fun. Did you go outside or stay in on the TM?

Debbie - We are in the same boat. I never PMS, but this time I ate a ton of crap I never eat (i.e. salted plaintain chips:rolleyes:!!!). Hopefully, we can kick the extra pounds quickly. Enjoy your KB wo.

Hello to Cookie, Iris and Cheryl.

BBL.

Hey Girls:)

Waiting to go home:D I only have 30 mins left...but I will be outta here in 15!:D My day was pretty busy but my boss was around alot:confused:

Good news....my shifts aren't changing! Woo-Hoo!!! I was dreading all of those day shifts! So my shifts stay the same, while everyone else works their day shifts and goes on call at night. I may also start working a little at DH's store to see if I like it....oh...I got a $50 US tip today:) Guess I will be putting that in my savings for FL!:)

Deb** After I went to Cuba a couple of times, I don't mind putting on a bikini:) I know I don't look that bad...there were some sites to see down there! LOL Actually, I have some stretch marks on my stomach from having DD...thats they only thing that bothers me but apparently my friends tell me that they can't really see them. Im not sure if they are being nice or not:eek: If I did want to improve it would have to be in the sugar department, not my workouts. BUT...they say as you get older you get more content with your body. Lately I haven't been picking mine apart that much, prehaps Ive lreaned to except and also realize that what I see in the mirror isn't what everyone else sees. Im sure you will lose those 3 lbs in no time! DOwn the water!

Ameila** Good job burning those cals!

Trish** Yes...I always think carting around a 2 yr old burns cals:) I think thats why I am smaller now that I was prepreg b/c I am usually carrying around a extra 30 lbs...so my body is burning cals like it would if I were 150 lbs. Im trying to think of a rotation to start next week. I may do FF dec rotation again.

Thats it for me. I think I am going to start my jeep and head on home. My MIL is having a b-day supper for her friend...I swear to God...if I see one more peice of cake Im gonna throw up. We had DS's b-day supper (cake) DS's B-day party (cake) neices b-day supper(cupcakes) neices b-day (cake) MIL's friend now (cake) GMIL b-day 28th(cake) neices b-day 31st (cake) Kids b-day party sat night (cake) baby christening on Sun (cake)..cake anyone????

Oh and DH gets home tonight:D

'Evening!
Lori, hope you're reading! Florida sounds like such a wonderful place to be right now. It was below zero again this morning, and I'm longing for spring. Nice tip!
Belinda, glad you're feeling better. Go for a bikini, after your success the last few months, why not?
Amelia, what's the rush? Is everything okay? Nice calorie burner today.
Deb, sorry about the PMS. I love salt. Yep. Love it. To the point I probably looked like a vacuum cleaner they way I could inhale sour cream-and-onion potato chip. Yummmmm. Did you kickbox? I think I'm going to do KPC tomorrow morning. It's that or Imax 3.
Trish, were you at the ceremony?!!! Wow, that must have been something. I would have loved to have been there. Two of my sons went. I saw it in one of our elementary schools. The kids were all in red, white and blue, and everytime Obama's name was said they would stand and cheer. It was really a great feeling and day. Was wondering if where you had gone to.
Hi to Iris, Kristine, and Cheryl. Hope all is well.
Did Debbie's wo for today, and am surprised my biceps haven't been talking or more like it screaming at me today. Just got in from work, and it was a long day.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.