Commit to get fti and lean for Jan.18, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is going to be a very needed rest day!

Have a great Sunday!

Take care and keep up the good work! BBL!

Hi ladies,

I am back with personals!

Lori** I am so very happy with my results! I think what helped my weight loss, following my body type! I am an endo/ meso! I keep my cardio according to my body type! No more overdoing it on cardio! That helped a lot! Awesome job on your 6 mil. run yesterday! Yah, on booking your trip to Florida yesterday. Are you getting excited? Did you know I am coming too, lol??? Just kidding! Good for you, getting your paperwork started.

Amelia** sorry about your headache yesterday! Good thing you jumped on the TM and knocked out that headache! Hope you felt better after your workout! Have fun with LIC today, that’s a fun on! Thanks for you kind words! (((HUGS))))

Cookie** I missed you the last few day! I don’t feel better, but don’t want to stop with my rotation! I only have one more week left, lol! I am so stuffed up and my throat is bordering me today! I will finish my rotation! Thanks for your kind words! How are you doing with Debbie’s rotation? I also took a good look at my eating; I cut out cheese and sweets in my diet! I still eat a little cheese, but in moderations! I buy the Weight Watchers portions sizes. I used to eat cheese almost every day! No more sweets, except on my cheat day (usually on Saturday or Sunday), I only have one small piece of chocolate, that’s it! I also try to eat 6 small meals a day! No more wine, except maybe on the weekend! I did small changes! Yes, I order STS! You did too, right? Can’t wait to get my hands on those! I still have to do my 1RM! I will start after my rotation?

Debbie** congrats on selling your house! That is great news! I know you had a lot on your plate lately! I love Debbie’s rotations, they are awesome! You should give them a try!

Hope you all have a wonderful day! BBL!

Morning!

Today is LIC...Ive got to do a circuit workout today along with some abb work.

My kids are suppose to go over to thier meme's(MIL's next door) today for a while...im looking forward to that,lol

Belinda-Have fun with your rest day..you deserve one!

Cookie-So nice to see you yesterday! My family is great....how is your work going?

Hey to everybody that follows! BBL to report my workout(hopefully with alot of calories burned)

Hey Girls:)

Not sure if I am taking a rest day or not:rolleyes: not sure what to do:) I would like to take DS outside but I am debating if its to cold...oh...he is pulling on my pants leg!

BBL
Lori:)

My workout is done...burned 620cals:D:eek:

Lori-I wish it would warm up here so we could go out....im going stir crazy:confused: did you decide on a workout?

Hey to everybody that follows! have a good day:)

Good morning girls,

Today, I'm going to run 2 or 3 miles on the TM.

Belinda - I didn't sell my house yet . . . just been showing it. So far they seem to like it (especially we are on a wooded lot). The one thing they don't like is we haven't upgraded bathrooms & kitchens. We were told not to do that in this market and just take money off the selling price. The house is 20 years old but everyone wants tile floors & granite counter tops at least here in NJ.

Amelia - Enjoy your time alone from the little ones:)

Cookie - Nice to see you back. When I first read your post I thought you had 5 goldens at once. The strange thing when we picked up the dog the people didn't seem upset or say goodbye. They only had the dog 2 yrs. but I just thought there reaction would be different.

Lori - What part of Florida are you going to? Wow, you went to Cuba, pretty exciting! That is some mix Doberman/German must be a good looking dog.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.