Commit to get fti and lean for Jan.12, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do Pyramid Chest work **rest** and do it again but UP only then do the 72 drop set of pushups in GS Chest; Pyramid Triceps work **rest** and do it again but UP only then do the Close Grip Presses from GS Chest; KP&C ab work.:p

Have a great day, everyone! BBL!

Hey girls,

I am done with my workout! My chest is fried!:p I still have to do abs later, ran out of time!

Have great workout and day! Gotta run! BBL for personals!

Good Morning!:)

I guess I better get my butt in gear if I have to do GS chest 2x's and tri's! I thought today was just chest and then I could fit in some cardio work...hmmmmm....now my plan is out the window:confused::)

Im working today and tomorrow, then off until Fri night. I have to talk to my boss when he get back to see what the new schedule will bring! Im sooooo not looking forward to working day shifts alllll the the...ick!

Belinda** Good job with the workout! Im hoping to go heavy today, but it is early in the morning... we shall see what happens!

Lori:)

Oh....Im such a dummie! Do you know I must have looked at this rotation 3 x's before I figured out that it was PUB not GS. I was thinking..."How do I go UP with GS!" So the workout didn't take me as long as I thought it was going to! My chest was on fire though. I was surprised to do all of the pushups on my toes after all that chest work. My tris weren't burning nearly as much though. I also squeezed in 4DSKB and abs.

Im at work and my coworker is here but I haven't laid eyes on her...weird! Im assuming she is in the washroom and by the looks of things she did nothing last night but sleep. No vacuuming done, no garbages changed, coffee burned on...oh well, I think she is getting let go anyway (gee...i wonder why?)

On that note...I should go see WTH she is!

morning girls...on todays agenda is a 40min run interval.

Belinda-AWESOME job on your workout....ouch!

Lori-Sounds like your were having a 'blond moment' this morning...its ok,i have one about once a day. The other day i couldn't find the remote and i went to make my DS some chicken nuggest and THERE it was in the freezer:confused:...luckly it still worked:rolleyes:

Hey to everybody...gotta scoot,i will bbl.

Good morning ladies,

Well, last week wasn't a good workout week at all, I only got 2 workouts in :confused:. Just had to much to deal with Heidi's sleep issues, so this week should be a lot better. We got her a bed on Saturday and guess what for the first time in forever she is still asleep and she didn't wake up last night at all, I am so excited :D.

I have a playdate to go to this morning and after lunch I will do my workout. I am thinking treadmill and maybe some weights, but I am not sure yet.

I hope that everyone has a great morning
Kristine :)

Good Morning Ladies :)

Today will be Butts and Gutts....and my chest is friieed from yesterday..no DOMS in my back though, I rarely ever do.

Belinda + Lori- Nice job on your workouts!! Hope your chest feels like mine tomorrow! :eek:

Amelia- Have a great run!

BBL!

Last edited:
Morning chicas!

Well, I'm behind (AGAIN!!) on the rotation. Brunch ran into the evening and I didn't manage to get a wo in last night. Mondays never work out for me because I have to pick up the sitter in the morning and I have PT after work (not to mention dinner to cook, homework to check, etc!!!)....so, I'll be doing the chest/tri wo tomorrow. I'm so frustrated with myself...here I am a fat cow (which was my own doing, of course, from overeating during the holidays) and I don't even bother to do the things I should be doing....sometimes I want to just poke myself in the eye:mad:!

So, enough about how I'm feeling....:D

Belinda - Great job on your wo today and staying consistent ;)

Lori - Ditto for you - GS or PUB...at least you got it done! So, where was your coworker hiding??

Amelia - Have fun with your run interval! Btw, I didn't do too bad with calories yesterday. I usually average somewhere between 1500-1700 calories each day. It's a little harder to estimate with restaurant food since you really don't know what they are cooking with, but I think I did ok.

Kristine - Glad Heidi slept better last night. Hope you get back on track this week. Enjoy your playdate.

Iris - Enjoy B&G today...I think it is my all-time favorite LB wo.

Hi girls,

I am getting ready to cook dinner, it's almost time to eat:D

Lori** I had to read the rotation a few times myself, before I realized UP means only up premix! I guess, I am a dummie too, lol! Great job with your workout! OK, where was coworker hiding, lol? We wanna know!

Amelia** very funny, putting the remote in the freezer! Have fun with your workout!

Kristine** hope you get your workout in today! Nice job last week!

Iris** OH! Did I feel my chest with 72 pushups! I hardly got up, lol! Hope you enjoyed B & G!

Trish** Don’t be so hard on yourself, you what you can do! So what you are one day behind, you will catch up!

Hi to everyone that follows!

Hey girls...fly by post here....finished my WO and burned 352 cals:)feels good to have it out of the way.

Trish-great job with watching your cals in yesterdays brunch...

Belinda-whats for dinner?

Iris-Have fun with B&G(if thats possible:confused:)

Hey to Kristine-glad to hear your DD is sleeping better...I remember those days.

Talk to you guys later!

You guys are funny!

Well, when I was writing my post (earlier) the phone rang...this was my co-worker...oh...she went home @ 3 in the morning!:confused: She got sick and just left, didn't tell anyone she was leaving and didn't even manage to fold up her blankie before she left!:eek: She is actually pregnant so she could very well have been sick BUT I don't think she was that sick that she couldn't tell her coworker and take her bag!:confused:

Had a chat with my boss today (whom I thought was in California for work) and I think I will be getting just as many hours a month as I always get. He is afraid that I am going to leave. Now, DH and I need to have a serious chat about Fl. Its only 3 monthes away, which does't leave much time for saving $.

Belinda** Whats for dinner? Im just getting ready for lunch. Boiled egg/3 whites and half a bagel. I have wicked heart burn today though...not sure where thats coming from:eek:

Trish** Don't be to hard on yourself! It must be tough to get all of those workouts in when you have so many other things to do....and Im sure your not a fat cow!:confused:

Iris** I have a feeling my chest is gonna be killing me tomorrow to!:eek:

Ameila** Oh man, Ive found some weird things poked around in my house as well! Sometimes there is waaaay to many things on our minds! Hope you have a good run!

Kristine** Heidi not sleeping well? Rylan still sleeps well, not looking forward to those final teeth coming through!

Oh....Phyllis is in trouble on Y&R, I love it cause I hate her!

Hi,

Today, I went to the gym and did a "Will, power & grace" class. It was fun. I was so hungry when I came home from the food store, I had 2 tbs. p.b. & crackers with crab dip. Not sure how that's working in my belly:confused:

Belinda - Now your dinner sounds much better and healthy too!

Lori - Our Canadian friends who go to Florida always bring an empty suitcase and fill it with all goodies from the states that they can't get in Canada. I was thinking you were going to find your co-worker asleep in the bathroom.

Amelia - too funny about the remote in the freezer.

Kristine - your daughters new bed must be comfy.

Iris - Have fun with Butts & Gutts today.

Trish - Your book club was long.

Debbie-the peanut butter and crackers sound yummy....Great job with your workout today!

Lori-I know what you mean...sometimes i well get to thinking about stuff and completely forget what im doing:confused: i guess thats how the remote ended up in the freezer. Hopefully you guys can still go to FL.

Hey to everybody! just popping in....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.