Commit to get fti and lean for Jan 11, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good moring girls,

Today I am taking a rest day!

Yesterday I ended up doing 4DS HIS/LIS "Cardio Power" premix! I just love that one!:D

How far are you girls with your 1RM? I haven't done one 1RM, yet:mad: I can't wait to try my new Sportsline HR moitor on Monday:D

Have a great weekend, evryone!

Good Morning Ladies....:D

It's another ridiculously snowy day in upstate NY....*sigh*...but that's ok I'm in for the day! Today will be PUB Chest +MM Chest and PUB Back + MM Back ( I stole that from FF's rotation...lol..I don't have CTX..) Finishing up with 4DS HIS.

Trish- I'm really sorry about your son....:( Did he fall? How was your LB workout yesterday?

Belinda- I also love the 4DS HIS/LIS Cardio!!! I could do it over and over I love the choreography. Enjoy your rest day!

Deb-There is no better workout than shoveling!! GRRRR....I'll be right there with you today....

BBL!

Good Morning!:)Sitting here, enjoying my coffee before DS wakes up. He went to bed last night at 7:30 and its almost 10 here! We went to a friends house and didn't get home until 2...when we got home, he was awake. Im not sure for how long or how long he stayed up b/c I rocked him for a little while but then put him back in his crib. I am assuming thats why he is sleeping in today:)

I have a little DOMS from yesterdays workout. I ran outside for about 45 mins and did PS legs standing work. I tried to do the floor work but DS kept pulling on my shirt for me to get up from the floor....so I did:( I am thinking about going for another run outside today.

Our friends are trying to convince us to go to Florida with them in April ...and we may just do it!:) we have enough airmiles so we would only have to buy one plane ticket and with all of us sharing a house, and picking up groceries, it shouldn't be that expensive (crossing my fingers!) We all need new passports though so that will be over $300 right there. DD will be sooo excited if we decide to go though. My friend is also taking her cousin who is the same age as DD and they hang out some times...she would be in her glee!

Belinda** Have a good rest day! We are back at it again tomorrow:eek:

I will BBL to report my workout!

Lori:)

Good Morning girls!

Today is a circuit....im not counting my calories burned with it either. Got to make up for my five hundred calories that I went over yesterday:confused:

Belinda-Great job with your wonderful week of workouts...you rock! Enjoy your rest day. What workout you doing tommorrow with your new HRM?

Iris-im sending you some sunshine...ok,well wait a minute...my weather sucks too,LOL:confused: its raining and a mr. cold front is coming through this evening(im watching the weather man and chatting with you guys). Have fun with your workout!

Lori-Great news about the upcoming trip to florida....i will keep my fingers crossed too for ya! Have a great workout today!

hey to everybody that pops in...and thankyou for your supportive words yesterday. Im continuing to pray that DH finds a job soon.

Hi ladies,

I ended up doing B&G yesterday, skipping the leg press and upping my ankle weights to 4.5. I also didn't go as low on the squats, but I've got nice DOMs today:) I am having brunch with my bookclub but will hopefully get in Chest & Tricep work from FF's rotation later.

Belinda - Enjoy your rest day today!! You've done great this week!

Iris - DD and her friend were pushed down by some boys that were playing and not paying attention. She has a bad habit of pulling her arms out of the sleeves of her coat when she's cold and wasn't able to break her fall. She's feeling better already, and there does not appear to be any internal head injuries. Hopefully the scar won't be too noticeable. Sounds like you have a nice wo planned for today...Enjoy!!

Lori - Florida sounds like a nice getaway! What part would you be visiting? DH and I are planning a trip with friends and their kids for either St. Lucia or DR for Christmas. It's been a while since we've been out of the US so I'm looking forward to that.

Amelia - Have fun with your circuit today. I hope I don't go too over on calories at brunch today. I haven't been on the scale lately but I know I still have holiday weight to burn off.

Hi Deb - Shoveling was my bonus cardio yesterday;) I'm leaving what's left today for DH! So, what wo are you doing today?

Hello to everyone else. Will try to check in later.

Trish-Have fun at your brunch today...how many calories are you allowing yourself? I try to stay around 1550 + whatever I burn with workouts.

Well i finished my circuit and had a great time! I burned 412 cals....i'll take it!
Have a great day ladies!

Good Afternoon everyone,

Today I plan on doing 4DS legs & core.

Belinda - I also have not done 1 RM either. I do think about it though:)

Iris - I getting so tired of the snow and ice. We usually don't get this much so early in the winter. I bet you do living upstate NY. What town are you from?

Lori - My in-laws have a condo on Clearwater Beach, FL. We usually go when the boys are off for spring break. We know of a lot of Canadians that rent condos in the building for the month of March.

Amelia - Have fun with your circuit workout.

Trish - Good job with Butts & Gutts yesterday.

I am back to report my workout...I feel like I need a nap!:confused: and thats not gonna happen:(:) I did a 10 Mile run outside. It was pretty darn cold though. There was one long st, near the end of my run (74 mins), where the wind was facing me. Every part of me was cold! I got in a nice hot bath after...probably why I feel the need to have a nap!

Iris** We posted at the same time earlier. Hope you enjoy your workout today! I don't mind snowy days..sometimes:confused: As long as I don't have to work or shovel it:)

Ameila** I had no clue that your DH was out of work. Did you tell us that before and I missed it? Hope he gets a job soon!!!! Good job with the workout today!

Debbie** My aunt pretty much lives in FL in the winter monthes but we have never been there. We are still talking about it but I need to talk to my boss and find out how many hours I am going to be losing at work...or will it be an option for me to work more. Knowing that he afraid I will leave, makes me think that the ball is in my court, to a certain extent.

Trish** Hope you enjoyed your brunch! I love brunch! Im not sure what part of FL we are going to...

I may be back later, I am super lazy and DS is super picky...making me super crabby!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.