Commit to get fti and lean for Jan.1, 2009

LOL....Belinda, i think you missed the "7" key when you typed in the title of todays thread....i just did a double take at todays date.:confused:
Morning my cyber friends!

Today is work than the post office then home to eat and then i get to do a workout:D Im not sure what yet...im tired right now but if i feel like it later i may do some type of circuit. I need to burn atleast 400 cals. I haven't done a step workout yet this week....maybe LIC?

Belinda-What 60 min cardio are you doing?

bbl after my workout! oh,i never did get in a workout yesterday....i woke up with a pounding headach along with weakness so i gave my body a rest day!

Good morning Amelia and all who follow,

I notice that my "7" key is not working today:rolleyes: DH needs to check it out! It keeps sticking:eek:

I just got done cleaning my house, DH helped!:p We will go to the gym in the next hour! My nose is so stuffed up, not sure how much cardio I can do?

Enjoy LIC cardio, love that one! BBL!

Good Morning!

Another not so bright one here today!:confused::) For some reason if Belindas #7 wasn't working...why did she have to use a #1.......maybe b/c its the 17th (stupid Lori!:rolleyes:) haha!

Todays workout is just cardio...not sure what I will do yet. DH leaves today for 5 days. He as to go away for work and I am back to work tonight:confused: and tomorrow night. 2 nights aren't nearly as bad as 3...not that I will be doing that in the near furture, b/c I am switch to all days now.

Ameila** Have fun burning those cals!!!

Belinda** Hope your not getting sicky!!!

I have my neices b-day party to go to now so I will check in later!

Lori

Good Morning girls,

Today I need to pick-up my house someone is coming to look at it. But more exciting my husband and father-in-law are going to look at a 2-year old Golden Retriever up for adoption (they recently lost their 10-year old Golden).

Belinda - STS should be arriving to Cathe's on 1/27 it's getting closer:)

Amelia - Have fun with your step workout.

Lori - I hope work isn't too crazy for you the next 2 nights.

Hi girls,

I went to the gym with DH! I did iClimb Set 12 , 45 min on the elliptical . WOW! What a workout! I burned 490 cal. It was a nice change! I have all new iTreads which I still have to try and CC!

I am happy to report that I have lost 8 lb. with Debbie's Dec. and Jan. rotations! And I am keeping them off! Lori , your were right the other day, when you said Debbie's rotations are doing wonders for me:D They did! I didn't said anything before, because I was afraid the weight would go up again, put I am keeping it down:D In the past my weight went doen than up again, that is no fun! Debbie knows what she is doing, L love her rotations! She is a through gem on this forum! I am doing the happy dance!

Have a great weekend and workout! BBL for personals!

Belinda** Thats awesome! You must be sooo happy!!! I haven't lost anything...not that I expected to:rolleyes: I was razzing the girl who lives with us today, telling her that I needed to lose 10 lbs before our trip...haha...she gave me some dirty looks!

Deb** Are you selling your house? Let us know on the dog verdict!

Ameila** What was your workout after?

Its been pretty quiet here today...usually is on weekends.

Todays workout was a 6.15 mile run in 55 mins.

My exciting news is that we booked our trip to FL today:D It was bit of a pain in DH's A$$ but not mine:confused: I wasn't the one on the phone all morning! He is gone away for work now and won't be back until Wed. I have to check with my boss to see if I can come in late on Wed and go home early! haha!

Chat with you all in the morning!!!

Lori:)

Hey girls!

My day at work was a big headach, they have started rentavating and the whole place is a mess:confused:

I got home and got on the treadmill...didn't burned what i wanted to but i did ok. Tommorrow will be LIC...im sure of it!

Belinda-IM DOING THE HAPPY DANCE WITH YOU!!! You sound so excited in your post....Congratulations on the eight lbs! thats wonderful girl!

Lori-Im sure you will have a fantastic time in florida! How was your cardio?

Debbie-My fingers are crossed that you will sell your house! Did your FIL adopt the Golden Retreiver?

Hey to Trish,Kristine,Cookie and CHERYL...where are ya girl?

Have a great night ladies!

Hi Everyone,

My husband and father-in-law did adopt the Golden. It is beautiful. My husband and I are a little worried it has so much energy for a 2 yr old dog. My in-laws wanted to adopt a puppy but we talked them out of it. Too much work they have health issues and even though they are 70 yrs old it is more like they are 80 yrs old. We said we should have looked for a 5 yr old dog:confused:

Belinda - Wow 8lbs!!! I'm going to take a look at some of Debbie's rotations.

Lori - Yes we are selling our home. How exciting you are going to FL. Is this your 1st time going to the states?

Today was a rest day for me.

Ameila** My run was great! Thanks for asking...we may have been posting at the same time. Sorry to hear work was a real pain!:confused:

Deb** Congrats on the new additionto your home! Im sure the dog is quit excited as well, retrievers are such nice dogs. We have one black lab and a doberman/german cross...he is huge, but a big baby. He probably weighs more then I do now. The last time we weighed him he was 135 lbs!
We have been to cuba twice but never to the U.S. I feel like I am getting things done already. I just printed off applications for birth certificates...DS doesn't have one and I don't think DD does either. When DH adotped her, we some how, misplaced all of her papers. Im not sure what they are going to need from me!

Lori:)

Hey there! Remember me? JK. I had a conference and just got home. Since I forgot my password, I was unable to check in with the laptop, but I could read and see how everyone is doing.

Belinda, congrats on the weight loss. That's really terrific. You've been working hard, and it's nice when you get that pay off. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Sinusitis is not pleasant at all. Those headaches! Did you order STS?

Amelia, good way to work off your aggravation from the renovation! How's everything with your family? I did LIC cardio premix this week and it was fun.

Lori, so you are going to FL! How exciting, and all four of you! My hub has a conference there in March in Ft. Lauderdale and is trying to convince me to go with him.

Debbie, I love goldens! I've had five, and they've all been wonderful. Now I only have one golden but she is just so gentle. She's a great running/walking partner, never barks, and is just perfect in the house. Wish I could say the same about the other three dogs here that my kids have brought home. How did the house viewing go?

Trish, I saw you've been doing a lot of weight work. Do you prefer that over cardio? Are you up to doing impact cardio yet? I can't believe that I'm developed a preference for weights over cardio - never thought I'd feel that way. Did you do your 1rm yet? I ordered pace weights and they were here when I got home tonight. So I guess I have no excuse not to get going on them tomorrow.

Didn't workout today, so I'll do that tomorrow. It was either do that or check in, and I decided to check in. Now I'm headed to the couch to catch up on the mail and newspapers. See ya in the am.

Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.