Commit to Get Fit - March 2014

Cookie57

Cathlete
'Morning!
Belinda, how was the concert? I really hope you had a blast.
Amelia, you go girl! You told that darn scale. It's great to see those efforts rewarded with a number drop. Yesterday I was told I had to choose one of my jobs to do, now longer will I have two part-time ones with numerous other assignments. Your comment about what's better for the family is resonating with me w/my choice. But I like both positions.
Vicky, can't recall now why I wasn't so crazy about slo-mo. She does have some different moves in there. How's it going with the two dogs? Since they're pack animals, I always think they are happier when there is more than one.
Kristin, you have a lot on your plate. Glad you were able to check in. What positions do your boys play? Will you work for the teacher center over the summer?
Kelly, how are you doing? Miss you checking in with us.
Deb, we've been getting a lot of rain. What about you? How does it feel with the boys growing up, and the one moving out? To tell the truth, I'm liking this stage. My eldest ds moved to a apt a couple of weeks ago, and there's lots of room in the house, things are quieter, and items are not strewn all over, except for what my dh leaves around. Of course, the dogs keep us busy, but it sure makes during the week a lot easier.
After have to present my plan for one part of my job yesterday, and getting rave reviews on it and my work, was told it has been decided I have too much on my plate and must choose one job. Wouldn't have minded so much if it had been told before the presentation and done the work! Came home and did JS's 40 min superset sculpt to deal with aggravation. It's pouring out and the walk is Saturday, so taking a rest day today. Unless I get aggravated w/work and then may come home and use the rebounder to bounce out stress. Guess I put in March since the weather feels like it is instead of May!
Cookie

Last edited:
Morning girls,

Yesterday was a rest day and today will be something before work. Not sure wht yet?

Im so excited to have the weekend off :) I requested it a couple of weeks ago and I'm so glad I did. My son's b-day is tomorrow but since my DH is working we're going to have a little party this evening for him. He'll be turning 9:)

Cookie-Did you get on the rebounder yesterday? I didn't know you had 2 part time jobs.. glad to hear you are going with one now. I told my hubby yesteday that im still undecided about the bakery job. The pro's and cons are the same :confused: and the medication I'm taking for depression has caused my anxiety to soar and until I get that under control I don't think taking on more responsibility make sense. I don't know :confused: Maybe the side effects will go away ( anxiety is one side effect)

I will bb after my workout with more personals

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.