Commit to get fit and leand for Wed Feb-20-08

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I slept until 8 am today! I will have my coffe than I will be back for personals!

Oh, today is leg day!

Have a nice day and workout!
Belinda

Good Morning Chickies!

How is everyone? I was woke by the phone again today. Im not sure why my brother let it ring 5 x's, I guess he thought there was one in my room. Anyway, it was work AGAIN calling to see if I wanted to come in. The girl that called in sick last week as caught her daughters bug and now she is sick. Not only that, I know tomorrow mornings shift isn't covered either so someone will be calling me before the day is out to see if I want to work that one. Like 62 hours this week isn't enough.

Received a parcel from my sister yesterday. She was in ottawa for a week and while she was there she found some workout clothes on sale. She called to see if I wanted anything but she said there wasn't much there is small sizes anymore. When I got my parcel yesterday there were 4 really pretty tanks and 2 pairs of pants. 1 top and 1 pants were to big but everything else fit. I asked how much these items were on sale for and she laughed saying that only one thing was on sale! She paid full price for everything! I'd say there was atleast $150 of clothes there. Told you I had an awesome sister!

The scale is moving back down and I did start TTOM today! Phew! So now I know where some of the weight gain came from. Im sure 1-2 lbs of it is water weight to. I didn't tell you, I was up 4 lbs! since Fri morning! And when I look back in my journal on Jan 19th I was 117.2 lbs and today I was 123.1 lbs...thats the weight I have gained and can't figure out why.Anyway, lets hope I can get the scale back down to 120 by the end of the week.

Belinda** enjoy your workout today!

I plan on mixing things up so today is cardio and PLB. I think tomorrow is going to be a loooong run again!

BBL girlies...have a good day! DS and i are going to walmart to get some pampers and then off to visit a friend!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

I still have to-painful-to-sit-on-the-toilet-doms today x(! I love doms but NOT this kind x(

Todays workout is going to be PUB. I may have to put some cushions on the step for when i sit on it,LOL :+

Lori-is your sister a younger sister or older sister? Enjoy your workout today! Aren't you lifting heavy? Perhaps thats the reason for the gain! Does your pants still fit the same as they did at 117 ?
Have fun visiting your friend!

Belinda-Im going to try to send you all of the recipes together,but I need your email address! you can pm me if you would rather not post it. The turkey meatloaf one is delious,it has similar ingredients as tosca reno's.

ok,i need more coffee

Ameila** My sister is older. She is 35. We have a brother in between us. And no...my pants don't fit the same. They are tighter in the thighs and waist...thats how I know that when I went from 117-120 it was a real weight gain, not just muscle! Oh well....
enjoy your workout today!!!!

Happy Hump Day!

I just finished Legs & Glutes “Leg Press Mania”. Oh, boy! Those leg presses are evil!

Lori**you will lose the weight in no time! Don't worry! You are doing great! I gained 2 pounds! I don't know where they came from!

Amelia** I am laughing at your DOMS! Great job! Enjoy PUB today!

Off taking a shower than walk the dogs! I will be back for personals!

Belinda

Morning ladies!

How is everyone?

Well, got a nice cardio and LB workout in last night. I know the bands workout from BSBF is a walk in the park to you all strong women, but to me it was quite the challenge:) I enjoyed it and am a little sore.

Tonight's workout will be Crunch Superslimdown Yoga/Pilates with Ellen Barrett. I want to stretch everything out and work my core.

Belinda, nice job on the legs and glutes workout! Hope your day is super!!

Lori, what a cool sister you have! She sounds a lot like mine, my sis also loves to send me new clothes and is very generous. I've gotten her hooked on Cathe and it's been a blast telling each other about our workouts. We are even considering splitting the cost of STS and sharing it. I know that scale will move for you, so no worries there;) Are you feeling in a better mood today? Have fun with you DS.

Amelia, wow sorry about your doms!! I have had that kind of soreness before where it hurts to sit down so know where you are coming from:) How was your DD's field trip? I bet she had fun. Have a great UB workout today.

Hello to the rest of the group, everyone have a great day. I'll try my best to check back in at some point today.

Better get that coffee.....

Stacey

Good morning ladies,

Everybody is up bright and early again ;-) . Sorry, I didn't get to check in yesterday, but it was our anniversary and I was too busy going shopping, working out etc.

I did B&G yesterday, but only standing floor work and abs. I was so looking forward to do the whole thing, but I just didn't have enough time, so I had to cut it short. Today's workout will be DM, so if I feel like it, I might stick the floor work from B&G at we end, we'll see.

Well Monday afternoon, my girlfriend came over for lunch and I pitched my two dogs in the backyard to play. We had really nice weather. So after my girlfriend left, like 2 hours later, I went to let the dogs back in but the little one was gone. He found him a whole in the fence and was gone. So I started to look for him for about 10-15 minutes, but then I had to go and pick up DH from work. So when my DH got home, he started looking for him. I was starting to get really upset, so 4 hours later and 5 minutes before it would have been completly dark, my DH found him. :D Yeah, I was happy!!! I thought we wouldn't find him anymore. He is a little Yorkie and people can easy just pick him up and take him away. So I was so relieved and glad that we have him back. To torture him then he got home, I let Heidi pet him, which he doesn't like but she was so excited because she loves our doggies!

Belinda - Good job on all those leg presses, I sure don't like them if it's so many of them!!!

Lori - That is so sweet of your sister!!! I wish I had a sister too, but instead I have an evil brother and we don't talk and he just broke the contact with my parents!

Amelia - Sorry about your bad DOMS! A little DOMS is nice, so you know you really worked your muscles but too much is just very uncomfortable. Hope you get better soon!

Stacey - Great job on your workout! Your workout tonight sounds good. I think that's what I need too, a really good nice long stretch. I think I will go that after I finished this rotation. I am on my last week, yeah!

Ok ladies, I sure hope that I will be able to check back in later.
Kristine :)

Yay, it's already Wednesday!

Today's workout is Legs ala Cathe 4ds, and CoreMax #2. SIL is coming over today to workout with me.

Amelia-DOMS is a good thing! Well, sometimes...That means you are really working the muscles!

I need to go back and re-read everyone's posts--I forget my personal comments!

Carrie

Afternoon everyone:)

Kristine! Great job on your workouts yesterday and looks like you have a good one lined up for today too. I'm asking for DM for my birthday, I know it will be a big challenge but worth it. Glad your dog is back!

Carrie, hope you have a super workout with your SIL today:)

Okay, have a parent/teacher conference for my DS for kindergarten this afternoon.

Better go get some lunch together.

Stacey

Hi everyone. Just wanted to jump in and say "hey" but I'm very busy. I'm having trouble keeping up with check-ins lately (think I have too many because not only do I do a couple on here but I also have groups on WW online still).

Hope to BBL but please forgive me if I cut back on posting some.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Belinda-Thanks, I think I will post in OD, as I haven't gotten any feedback yet! Maybe some runners could pass on their advice!

Hey, just a question, who has preordered STS? Who is going to but hasn't yet? Who is not getting it? Just wondering...

Hi girls,

Lori** I hope you enjoyed PLB and cardio! What cardio did you do? My sisters are not that nice!

Stacey** have a great workout with Crunch Superslimdown Yoga/Pilates tonight! Have a super day too!

Kristina** good thing I didn’t realized all those leg presses! I am glad you found the little Yorkie! I had a Yorkie before, she had cancer! She was my baby! All those leg presses, I have DOMS in my butt! LOL!

Carrie** did you like the 4DS legs? How cool you SIL is working out with you today? Hope you girls have fun!

Lanie**just check in when you can! Have a good one!

I will see you in the morning! Good night!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi Carrie,

I have not ordered STS yet and am not sure if I will. My sister and I are waiting to see the finished product and then if we like what we see, then we are going to split the cost of it and share it.

Are you ordering it?

Stacey

Hi ladies,

I am back, well change in plans, no workout for me today :-( x( ;( . I am just too tired. Went to bed to late the last couple of days and now I am really dragging along ;-) . So I took a little 1 hour nap then DD was napping and now I feel worse when before :eek: . Oh well, I will make sure that I go to bed early tonight so I can tackle DM tomorrow. My goal was to workout 6 days this week, but it's not going to happen. :-(

Lainie - I know how you feel, I am so busy sometimes too to check in and when I feel bad. Don't worry, we still love you!

Carrie - I pre-ordered STS. I really don't have the money for it right now, but I did the 3 payment plan. I just know if I don't pre-order, I kick myself in the butt, especially because weight work is my favorite. It'll be a hundred bucks more after the presale, so I went for it. If I don't like it, I can sell it, but I sure I will ;) .

Hey girls, thats weird-I remember posting after my workout and now its not there? It was a long one too x(

anyhoot,i did get through PUB. I was just physically tired halfway through it though,maybe i need to take two rest days a week,or maybe this week? I don't know,im just tired?? I did get to bed alittle bit late last night!

Carrie-i didn't pre-order only because i ordered so much from cathe few weeks ago( $311 worth to be exact :eek:) so my DH put his foot down to more workouts :-(.

Kristine-im tired with you today- lets both go to bed early tonight,i have to do a run interval tommorrow. DM is one tough workout-i haven't made it through the whole thing yet!(DM is drill max right,LOL-or did you mean something else?)

Belinda-i just emailed you :)

Stacey-how did your parent/teacher meeting go? I met my DD's kindergarten teacher for a meeting about a month ago and I couldn't help but notice how as we were talking her volumn kept getting higher and higher,LOL-guess its being around all those screaming kids all day;-)

ok,im over and out for the day!:) bb in the morning!

O.k...lets try this again! I tried checking in while DS was in the tub but he decided that it was time to get out! Soooo...here we go again:)

Today as been a fairly busy day. Im in a much better mood then yesterday! Thanks goodness...that PMS didn't last long!:) Actually, my mood is better during PMS then before I had DS. I use to be sooo nasty for about 3 days, now its only 1:)

I did CF today and PLB, going heavy. I think my legs will be sore tomorrow but to tell you the truth , the floor work gets in there better then the standing work. Prehaps its b/c my legs are already fatigued? Or it could be all of those pulses!

Carrie** Hope you enjoyed your workout with your SIL!

Kristine** So glad to hear your pup can back! Sounds alittle like my dog. He as ran away a couple of times lately. Good job with the workouts to. I kind of chuckled when i read about your evil bro even though I know you were serious! Its to bad things have to be like that. I guess he doesn't live near by?

Stacy** Seems like things are going better at your house. Hope the flu bug stays away for a long time! Does your sister live close by? I guess she would have to if you are planning on sharing the new series. Thats a great idea.

Belinda** I do have an awesome sister. Not just b/c of what she buys me though ,she is great person in general. I haven't done L&G in a while either. I hate leg presses!

Ameila** Just go to bed early tonight...and work like a dog all week!;) You read my underwear post I see...wasn't that something! Geez!

Im hoping to get a long run in tomorrow and abs. Im not sure if I will manage another 12 miles though...we will see!

Have a good night everyone! Im hoping to get some house cleaning done! Its so hard with DS around though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.