Commit to get fit and lean for the weekend!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning girls,

Happy Birthday, Melissa! Have a fantastic day, girl:D

I will try to get a stretch/abs in today. getting ready to do more clean max today. Need to run to Home Depot and buy more supply for the house.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Hey everyone. Busy day yesterday, sorry I did not check in last night. I did manage to do STS D6 Legs yesterday. I did it before we went out to dinner. Today I did Afterburn. . . not sure if that was the smartest choice the day after legs. . . I will let you all know if I can walk tomorrow :eek:

Belinda- that painter has a lot of freakin' nerve. He sounds so obnoxious and unprofessional. You are better off letting him go. :mad::mad::mad: That is unbelievable. Not to mention the comment "You are in the US now." Really? You should have told him, that you know, your husband has served the US military protecting MORONS like him and now he is lucky to have a nice home to retire to. IDIOT! :mad::mad::mad: I'll hop on a plane or train with Melissa and help you kick his butt! ;)

Deb- Friday the 13th bad commute. .. Well, at least you are done with going into the city for now, right? Nice job on the GS workout.

Melissa- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Hope you enjoy the weekend!

Okay, gotta go shower!

Kristin

Hi,

I did Physique 57 seat & thigh & it was pretty good. DH & I were really busy today. We went to a diner that Guy Fieri visited & it was ok (not as good as it looked on the show) but so crowded.

Melissa - Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you had a great day. It's so exciting to be thinking about engagement.

Belinda - Your too funny when you put your mind to something you get right on it.

Kristin - I hope both you & Melissa can walk after doing back to back leg workouts;) The new series really has a lot of leg work in it.

Cookie - What are you up to this weekend?

Helene - Have a fun & safe trip.

Lori - Is it time yet:)

Hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Hey everyone! Just finished STS M1 D7, chest, shoulders, and biceps. My legs are in major DOM-land after the last two workouts, so they are getting a much deserved rest, lol.

Now we are off to Nikolas' basketball game and then going over our friend's house to watch the Giants game. I keep forgetting that I am off tomorrow. So glad for that!

Deb and Cookie- are you guys getting snow? Knock on wood no snow here yet!

Belinda- How's the house coming along?

Melissa- how's your birthday weekend going? When do you go back to school? Is it this week?

Okay, I will bbl,

Kristin

Hi,

I did part of GS legs, but I did get a lot of steps in for a weekend . . . I love the pedometer it forces me to move around more. My FIL goes in for his gallbladder operation tomorrow.

Is is cold enough for everyone . . . well maybe not Amelia:D and poor Lori it must really be cold in Canada.

Belinda - I'm guessing you'll be finished painting in no time, I hope you are counting this towards your w/o's;)

Kristin - Looks like the Giants won, you'll have something to watch next week too!! No snow here but maybe by Cookie. Enjoy your day off :)

Melissa - How was your birthday? Dessert??

Goodnight everyone:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.