Commit to get fit and lean for Wed Jan-30-08

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

How are you ladies doing this morning? I slept in today! I slept until 8:30 am!

Today I will do UP, BFL style! Next week I will start using my GS for weight lifting! I need to switch things up a little!

Thanks girls for all the kind words yesterday!

Shannon** great job on GS legs & abs, plus yoga! I am glad you got to sleep in yesterday! Cardio Coaches is having a big sale right now, 1-6 for only $ 30! That is a good price! Which ones do you have?

Amelia** great job on not overeating! It gets easier doesn’t it? How cool is that, you finally got a new toy!

Cheryl** awesome workout yesterday! Good that you listen to your body! You will be 100% in no time! I lost a little over 15 pounds (I always go a few pounds up or down) since May! I think what really jump started my weight loss was the 4DS (before that I did Cathe heavy weight lifting rotation) all that heavy weight lifting! I also push myself with weights! Of course, you do have to eat clean! Do you do iTrain or Cardio Coach?

Stacy** glad you listen to your body! Sending your healing vibes!

Kristine** nice job on IMAX 2 yesterday! Glad you pushed through those intervals!

Have a good one!
Belinda

Good Morning!

Im not sure if I missed anything yesterday but I will check when I get to work later. I wish I were staying home with my boy today but thats it...momma gotta work!:-( :) Stupid jeep! LOL JK!

Today I am up wayyy to early again and I can't blame the baby this time. Its me and my awful working out habits! hehe Set the alarm for 5:10, hoping to start working out and 5:30. Should be able to get GS B,S,&B in and a run. Im not doing good on time though b/c its 5:27 now! I think I will still sip coffee while I am doing my weight work!

Belinda** Have a good workout! I can relate to wanting to switch things up! There is no way I could do the same workout for 12 weeks! Just not possible!
BBL!

Lori:)

Also, just wanted to let you know that I uploaded some new pics;) but of course, you don't have to look at them! LOL

Good Morning girls

Belinda~will you please tell me what you did today,I need somthing to go by for fridays workout(Upper body)also,when Im doing UB do I pick one workout per a muscle. What do you do? Im STILL waiting on the book! I might as well go buy it!

Lori-ya know as soon as you say"ive uploaded some new picks" im clicking on your link,LOL;-) and may I say WOW,youve got some serious muscle's girlfriend! Ive got a while to go before I can compete with you;-)(maybe even some years)ive got muscle its just covered up right now,LOL! I may do a picture trail when I get the nerve up to post a pic!

alright,My DH just told me that a tree limb fell on the suv and busted out the sunroof x(! gotta go!

Hi girls,

I am done with my UB workout! I am super tired today! My arms and legs are fried!

DB chest press – weight is per DB
12 reps @ 20
10 reps @ 25
8 reps @ 30
6 reps @ 25
12 reps @ 20
DB inclines chest press 12 reps @ 25

DB bent arm side laterals – weight is per DB
12 reps @ 8
10 reps @ 10
8 reps @ 15
6 reps @ 10
12 reps @ 10
DB rear flies 12 @ 8

DB one arm rows – weight is per DB – weight is per DB
12 reps @ 15
10 reps @ 20
8 reps @ 25
6 reps @ 30
12 reps @ 20
DB row reverse grip 12 @ 20

Lying DB triceps extensions – weight is per DB
12 reps @ 10
10 reps @ 15
8 reps @ 10
6 reps @ 15
12 reps @ 10
DB overhead triceps extensions 12 @ 20

DB incline biceps curls – weight is per DB – weight is per DB
12 reps @ 10
10 reps @ 15
8 reps @ 20
6 reps @ 20
12 reps @ 15
DB concentration curls 12 @ 15

Lori** I will check out your new pic! Have a great workout!

Amelia** hope this helps!

Have a great day and workout!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Well...I thought I was having a good start to my day! I did GS B,S&B going heavy. Phew! Then I thought I was gonna only have time to do a 3 mile run but ran fast and did a 4 mile run. Went to pack my meals, no protein pancakes left...pretty sure there should be some there somewhere...had to take whole grain eggo's instead! Then after I had been at work for all of 3 mins my coworker comes in claiming that she just ran into DH's truckx( Lets just say its a good thing that I didn't take the jeep today! Its super slippery out and she just slead right into the side of the truck! Im sure my boss will get it fixed properly but I think DH is a little concerned b/c it is a lease and it as to be done right.

Belinda** Did you have a good workout? I think Im spent. I really enjoy the GS series. I think I am going to do them for the next couple of weeks, then go back to 4DS.

Ameila** Thanks hun! I don't know why you don't start a picture trail! I bet you look a lot better then you give yourself credit for!

Ill BBL! My boss is in the US so no one is around! Yippe!!!

I should also add that these pics were taken down in DH's room, where the dogs live and I workout. My whole house isn't that big of a mess! LOL

Belinda** Thats DH's place to hang and he is in charge of cleaning it! I have enough to do already! I also have to put everything back when I am done working out. If I don't, I would probably get kicked out:-( :)

Ameila** I forgot! YEAH ON THE TM!!! Im shouting, can you hear me? LOL Have you tried it yet?

Must go drink some more water, then I can have another cup of coffee. Still waiting for my boss to call to see what I should do about the truck issue. Im surprised DH hasn't been up to see it yet.

Morning cyberfriends!

Well, the crud is working it's way through each of us here!!! :( :(
Poor little Ryan woke up at 4:45am this morning and started throwing up. He has a fever of 101.5, and has thrown up 3 times. He is settled back down for a nap now. My oldest DS Alex is still sick, although says he's a bit better. I am still sick, and now my DD is complaining of a sore throat. What a MESS!

Thank the lord for my DH!! He was able to work all day from home yesterday and help me out, and today he stayed home with me to help again. He is planning on working both days this weekend as it is crunch time at the office for him. I'm sure by then I'll be a bit better and can manage around here.

Belinda, awesome workout today!!!

Lori, super pictures you sent, wow you have awesome muscle definition! Good job on your workout today, and sorry about your DH's truck being hit!

Amelia, I love your new TM, I checked out the picture yesterday! Way to go:) That will be a nice addition to your workout gear for sure.

Okay, gotta go. Wish me luck getting through this week....
Hi to all who follow:)

Stacey

Oh Stacy! I feel for you! And poor Ryan! I hate it when kids are sick in general but babies look so helpless! Plus, they can't tell you what they want. I hope its over with soon! Knock on wood, no one in our house as been sick for a while!

Just waiting for lunch. I try to put off eating lunch for as long as I can and then that way my afternoon doesn't seem so long! LOL

Hello ladies,

I woke up with a sore throat this morning, my nieces were recovering from some nasty colds when they came down. I was hoping maybe I wouldn't get infected since they were almost better. Maybe it won't get too bad. Today's workout is BM2 cardio blast premix and MM upper body.

Belinda - I have CC's 3,4,5, both of 6, and the press play workout. The first few were just too short for me and I haven't gotten around to buying 7 yet. Looks like you had a great workout today, good job:)

Lori - Your pictures are so pretty, Amelia and Belinda are right you have great muscle definition. Your son is a cutie & your daughter is very pretty. Good job on the workout, I don't think I would have been able to do all that at 5:30 in the morning. Sorry to hear about your truck, that is awful, I hope yall get it fixed and everything works out ok.

Amelia - Congrats on the treadmill, I have been wanting a new one for a while. Mine is an older model and doesn't incline. Was there much damage done to your SUV? A few weeks ago my father in law came really close to running into the back of my new pathfinder, I would have been really upset. He's already wrecked their suburban three times this year, he is getting old and doesn't need to drive anymore.

Stacey - I am sorry to hear your family is feeling so badly. I believe I have caught a little something from my nieces but hopefully it won't get bad. Sending healing vibes to you and your family.

Hello all. I'm very sleepy today for some reason. I slept o.k. but went to bed late--guess I just didn't get enough sleep. I wish I were one of those people who could function on less sleep (like my DH).

I ran some errands on foot today while Ewan was in school--post office, drugstore, etc. So I feel like I've managed to be productive in spite of being tired. I also already got some exercise by walking all over town. Today I need to do some kickboxing and abs if I have the energy. Someone send me some energy!

I don't think I will even bother to WI this week--PMS is here, so I'm wanting food all the time and I'm bloated. Also I'm doing the 4DS rotation, which makes me hungry like crazy. And my kids have been whiny. Ugh.

Hope to BBL for personals--need to get some lunch and get Ewan down for his nap soon.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Good Afternoon-

Today's workout was KenpoX (I switched around yesterdays/today's workout). Yesterday was XStretch. Today's kenpox was 64 mins long/390 cals burned. I burned 10 more cals than the last time I did it.

Lori-Love your avatar-nice muscle definition!

Belinda--Glad to see you have an avatar too! Now, which one are you??

Hi to Amelia, Shannon, Stacey, Lainie--catch up with you girls later,
Carrie

afternoon ladies!

just popping in to report my workout. Did imax2 intervals 1-5 plus warmup and then BFL style squats,plea's,calve raises and then lunges! Its been a pretty busy morning.

Lori-Love the avatar! And thanks;-)

The tree limb that fell on our SUV this morning completely shattered the sunroof and to replace it-it will be around 200$ x(. I don't wanna :-(!

Hey to Lainie,Belinda,Cheryl,Stacey,Carrie,Kristine and Shannon!I hate to post and run :-( I will catch up with everybody later this evening or tommorrow!

Got to go eat lunch and clean up this FILTHY house x(,pick up dd from school and DH from work... oh man the fun just never stops;-) bbl

Sounds like its a bad day on vehciles? DH didn't think the dent was to bad in the truck. Just hoping my boss will get it fixed where we bought it b/c it is a leased truck and has to be returned just as it was boughtx( And it has to be fixed to their satisfaction!

Carrie** Good job on the workout. I don't even bother with my HRM anymore. I liked it when it told me what I wanted to hear though:)

Laine** Prehaps you got to much sleep?

Ameila** That was one of the great things about my TM. I didn't have to put it together. Just had to tighten up a few things and it was good to go! Hope you get on it soon!

Shannon** Hope your cold doesn't amount to anything. Mine didn't! Im not sure how that happened.

I ran home and got the stuff to make a stir fry for supper. Oh..its so easy being at work:) I got to cut up my veggies and chicken without someone whining to get up with me:) Im gonna cook it and then bring it to DH's work before he goes home, then he doesn't have to do anything only put the garlic bread in the oven!

BBL!

Lori** I saw you post on the OF, I have an avatar now too! That was easy! I downloaded pictures now I have to figure out my picturetrail! I forgot how to do it!

Good evening,

Amelia** you did cardio and legs! Nice! Sorry to hear about your SUV! That’s sucks!

Stacy** sending your healing vibes to your house! Good luck!

Shannon** great workout! Hope you fell better soon! I think I will get CC!

Lainie** I hope you had enough energy to do your kickboxing workout! It is all that heavy lifting that makes you hungry! Do you eat enough protein?

Carrie** I am standing behind my mom ( in the black t shirt and sun glasses). Awesome job on your yoga! I need to start doing more yoga!

Hi to Cheryl, Mary and Kristina!

I will check in the morning bright and early!
Belinda

Hi ladies,

Just a quick check in. I did BC today! I am following the January rotation right now and I hope that I can keep it up.

Looks like you are all doing some great workouts!

Stacey - Hope you are all getting better soon.

Sorry, being so short, but got get DH from work.

Kristine :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.