Commit to get fit and lean for Wed Jan 23rd 2008

Hi girls,

I am back with personals!

Question of the day! Which Cathe cardio/ weight workout is your favorite? That is a tough one! At the moment my favorite Cathe cardio is 4DS HIS! I love that one! My favorite weight training I also have to say the 4DS weights! What can I say I just love the new series!

Shannon** I am a vegetarian! I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables! I didn’t see anything in the book about how much fruit you can eat! I eat at least 2-3 fruit a day if not more! Another thing, I only do Cathe’s DVD’s with BFL! I would not give up my Cathe fix! On BFL you lift 3x a week and 3x a week you do high intensity 20 min.cardio! Those kettle bells look interesting!

I will do Legs & Glutes today! I will go very heavy! I haven't done this one in a very long time!

Have a great workout and day!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Morning!

How is everyone? I will have my rant here as well now! The scale was up again today so I am thinking about throwing the BFL eating to the side and just eat when I am hungry.Ive maintained the same weight for monthes now and all of a sudden the scale is going up. The only 2 things I have changed is the heavy weights, which I haven't done since Monday and my eating as majorily changed! Anyway, my conclusion is I will follow the same workouts, and the same style of meals but just eat when I am hungry.

I think my fav workout would be BM2:)

Belinda** enjoy your workout....i haven't done that one in a while either!

Todays workout is gonna be a long run and legs. Im thinking 8 miles to help with these extra lbs I have gainedx( x( x(

Lori:)

Just a quick check in! I am done with my leg workout!

Lori** enjoy your long run and leg workout!

Off to the shower!
Belinda

Hey gals! Good morning:)

Well, ended up doing housework until nearly 8:45pm last night and didn't get to my elliptical:( So, when Ryan naps this morning I will do a "catch up" cardio session on the elliptical to get back on track for the week.

I'll check back in later this morning after my cardio and catch up on personals also, better go get coffee and start my day......

Stacey

Good morning

My favorite workout (now) is Plyometrics from p90x.

Today's workout will be Legs/Back and Abripper.

Everyone have a great Wednesday--we are half-way thru the week!

Carrie

Hey girls,done with my workout! thankgoodness cause im tired today.

I have to study for test thats today, and I don't wanna x( x( .I'd rather chat with you ladies...(sigh)....be back much later :-(

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday I did LowMax Interval 4-7. Finally got to workout again even though my nose is still running, but I got myself motivated. It was kinda tough though, I am still not back to normal :( . Not sure what's on the program for today. I normally love doing weights, but lately I don't want to do weights at all, this is so weird. What's wrong with me?

I have to say my favorite cardio is LIC and my favorite weight workout is 4DS, just love it, love it, love it.

Belinda - Good job on your workout!

Lori - Hope you have a nice run. I am sure the extra weight will come off in no time.

Amelia - Hope you have time to come back and chat with us. Good luk on your studying.

Stacey - Enjoy your workout this morning. Heidi doesn't have a good nap schedule anymore right now, so I am not sure when I will be able to fit in my workout.

Carrie - I have a hate-love relationship with Plyo X. It's a great workout but quite hard.

Ok ladies, hopefully I will be back later to report my workout.
Kristine :)

Hi again,

Just touching base. Looks like I'll be doing my elliptical tonight afterall. I am going to add on the stability ball abs from BSBF after cardio too.

Lori, no worries on the extra couple of pounds, I'm sure they'll drop right back off:)

Amelia, good luck with your studies and great job on your workout. I'm also dragging big time today. Must be mid-week blah's!

Belinda, how's your day, great job on the heavy leg workout! I would say of the 5 Cathe dvd's I own, my favorite cardio is LIC and I also really enjoy the UB workout on that one. BM2 is a close second (the cardio that I've done so far that is).

Kristine, nice job on the LowMax workout. I think I may do that one again this week, and maybe do intervals 4-7 like you did today. Sorry you're not feeling great, hope you are better soon!

Hi to all who follow. I'll report tonight's workout either late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Have a great Wed everyone!!! ;)
Stacey

Hey gals,

I somehow pulled a muscle in my shoulder yesterday, I have not I idea how it happened. I worked legs yesterday and it wasn't hurting after my workout. I guess I just moved wrong somehow and pulled it. Today's workout is going to be ASC2 and maybe if my shoulder can take it GS back & biceps. If my shoulder hurts during GS I won't be doing that one.

Hmmmm let me see my favorite cardio workout, this would have to be either Cathe's BM2 or Amy Bento's ASC2. My favorite weight workout is probably 4ds weights, even though I don't feel that individually they are quite long enough. I usually add something in with them or do the entire upper body premix.

Belinda - I am so glad that you able to incorporate fruit with BFL. Fruit is so good for you so I didn't really think it would have been restricted. The only thing I am worried about with BFL is the lack of variety with food, with weight watchers you can pretty much have whatever you want as long as you are within your points and get in the health guidelines each day. Although with weight watchers sometimes it just feels like forever before any weight to come off. Great job on legs & glutes.

Lori - I wouldn't worry about the weight gain too much, as good as you eat and as much as you run it is probably just water. Didn't you just have TTOM? Just give it a few days, I'm sure it will be back down. Have fun with your run:)

Amelia - Good job on your workout. I'm sorry you have school work, I am going to have to start working on that freakin huge paper after next weekx( I swear sometimes I feel like school sucks the life right out of me...lol I have two assignments and my group project to work on this week too. Good luck:)

Hello to Carrie, Stacey, Kristine, Cheryl, & Lainie. Hope you girls have a wonderful day:)

Hi girls,

Amelia** I need to pull BM2 out! Haven’t done that one in awhile! Hope you had fun! Good luck on your test!

Stacey** hope you got your elliptical workout in today!

Carrie** Sounds like another good one Legs/Back and Abripper.! You are almost done with your rotation?

Kristine** good job on Low Max yesterday! One of my favorites!

Shannon** I hope you shoulder feels better! Are you taking something? Ice it maybe? BFL works for me! I think it is better to eat super clean 6 days and on the day 7 you can eat what you want! I look forward to my FREE DAY! Which WW I always was hungry, with BFL I don’t feel like I am hungry all the time!

M1 – 2 small protein pancakes
M2 - ½ banana w/ bb
M3 - 1 c. 15 beans soup
M4 – mango and peaches, 2 spring cheese
M5 – 1 ww tortillas
Spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms
¼ c. shredded cheese
M6 – fat free yogurt

Cheryl, Mary and Laine where are you?

I will check in with you tomorrow morning!
Belinda

Im gonna post the same thing here that I just posted on the 12 week challenge thread...but Im hoping to be right back after a shower:)

Hi Girls!

Just wanted to report my workout and hopefully I will be back for personnals in a bit.

I did a 8 mile run (4 miles steady, increasing the speed .2 each mile) and then I did 4 mile of hills and speed. It was a good workout and I think I could have went longer but my knee was acting a little funny. I also had the t.v on instead of music which was nice for a change. I also did 4DS legs.

Off to get into the shower before DS wakes from his nap!

Hey girls,man what a dramatic day!

after my shower when I was studying for my test,my DH calls with awful news. The company that he works for is shutting down next thursday :-(. So now he has to find another job,just as well everysince they cut pay by 10%,no x-mas bonus no bonuses period, his job as just SUCKED! x(. So he'll get laid off.Oh well,will get through it! We always do;-)

the good news is i made a 96 on my test,I studied my butt off!LOL

Looks like everybody had a great Day!

Belinda-your meals look great!

Lori- High five girlfriend on your 8mile run! Nice going!

Shannon-I hope your shoulder doesn't hurt you anymore! I once pulled 'something' in my shoulder(never went to the docs)on the top part closer to my neck? I can't stand those darn muscle pulls! Good luck with your paper!I hope it goes smoothly for ya!

Stacey-Have fun with your elliptical workout! your doing so awesome on your workouts! Makes me want an elliptical!

Carrie-How was legs/back,I hope fun!

Kristine-I love lowmax,don't actually own the dvd,just a recorded short version from fitv...but im buying it shortly,such a fun workout!

ok,I thinks thats everybody except our MIA ladies...Cheryl,Lainie(I hope your feeling better)and Miss Mary!

bbl,hopefully

Just a quick check-in today. I've had a rather busy day and right now I have a fussy toddler climbing on me.

I had to go to the dentist this morning. One cavity. x( Could be worse. Have to go back to have it filled in a couple weeks. Also got the usual encouragement to go see an orthodontist about my crowded teeth and overbite. Oy. I am going to be one of those grown women with braces. x(

I did 4DS LIS today (yes, I know I shouldn't be stepping, but at least it's low impact). My MatStep hasn't arrived yet--might be here by tomorrow.

Yesterday I was tired and coughing when I tried to work out, so it turned out to be a rest day.

Hope to BBL for personals.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Im back and at work. Wish I were home though. Ah...its not that bad. Atleast I am making time and a half tonight:)

Ameila** So sorry to hear about DH! How hard will it be for him to find another job? What does he do anyway? I don't think I have ever heard you say.

Laine** Glad to hear you got some more stepping in! I hate going to the dentist! My dentist is in high demand and so hard to get in to see him. I only call when I am in pain though so maybe thats why! Actually, I had a tooth aches last Mar and it was Oct before I could get in! They usually squeeze people in when they are in pain though.

Well, DH is taking tomorrow off which means I get to go to bed when I get home! Yipee! I thought he was working and I wasn't going to send DS to the sitters cause I don't have to work tomorrow night. I would like to get another long run in tomorrow but my knee was acting us, I think tomorrow will be a BM2 day:)

Have a good night everyone!

Well I ended up only doing ASC2 which was a blast, I absolutely love this workout. I skipped GS back & biceps because my shoulder was still tight and hurt when I moved it certain ways. Better to be safe and let it heel than workout and risk injuring it further.

Amelia - I am so sorry to hear about your husband. Good news about your test though, 96 that is awesome:)

Lainie - 4DS LIS is so much fun. Sorry to hear about the cavity, at least your not in pain though, right? Tooth pain is the worst.

Shannon,what is ASC2? Im I missing somehting here,is that a cathe workout?,LOL ;-) maybe I should go back and do a search on what that is :+

Lori-My DH is a supervisor at a Truss company that builds floor and roof trusses,tough stuff.His job use to be a good job,great benifits but its just went to hell over the last months. It shouldn't be hard for him to find another job(fingers crossed)

Lainie-a cavity,ouch;-) I think I have two right now....need to get them seen about,i guess.Hate the dentist! Are you still doing the 4DS rotation? Man,I want to buy 4DS but I want alot of her other workouts too x(. Oh well,one day it will be mine}( Oh yeah,I was wondering how you are liking those 'perfect pushup' thingies? I saw some at walmart and thought about getting some!

Here are my meals for today!
Meal#1-2tbs Npb,one slice of bread
#2protien shake
#3Turkey and tomatoe sandwich on WW bread with a bit of lite mayo,small apple
#4 a low carb chicken salsa wrap with Lite Sour cream
#5 one cup of Refried beans,1/2 c of Reduced fat cheese,two low carb wraps,onions(ate a bit too much,but didn't have sixth meal;-))

alright ladies,bb in the morning!
-Anybody hear from Cheryl or Mary?

Ok, I am back to report my workout. I did LIC Cardio premix. Oh, it's such a fun workout. Looks like the scale is finally moving again. I am so excited. Maybe I will fit in my old clothes pretty soon.

Amelia - So sorry about your husband's job. I hope that he finds something really really soon. I keep my fingers crossed.

Lainie - Yeah, one cavaity is not too bad. Good job on the workout just be careful with your knees.

Ok, going to watch American Idol now :+ .

Kristine :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.